1/1

The Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Letter

 

Yuri fluttered her eyes open when she felt her tongue was starting to get dry. Yuri sleeps with her tongue out everyday causing her tongue to dry sometimes. She finds it hard to sleep that way but she thinks it's better than sleeping with a mouth wide open. That would be difficult. You wouldn't even know what would happen next. Either a fly would fly inside or your throat and your mouth will turn dry;

The tanned female sat up then swung her legs to the side before stretching her arms from that lazy nap. She looked around and saw no one inside the dorm. It was peaceful and quiet. Yuri quirked an eyebrow at this "new" environment. The TV was on and nobody was watching. Usually, she would hear Tiffany the loud mouth's voice through the living room, Sooyoung and Yoona taking out a dozen of donuts from the fridge, Sunny playing video games, Jessica sleeping or texting, Seohyun studying, Hyoyeon dancing and Taeyeon goofing around with her  but today was different. 

Until, she looked down once she heard light snores. It was coming from her girlfriend, Jessica; Jessica was sitting down on the floor with her hands on her lap and her head resting against the coffee table; A white envelope slightly hidden under her girlfriend's cheek; The blonde was in deep slumber. Well, she's always in deep slumber.

Seeing how tired her girlfriend is, she got up and wrapped an arm behind the brunette's back and the other on her legs before lifting her off the ground. She sighed once she had carefully placed the brunette on the couch; Realizing that Jessica might wake up without a blanket on her and that Jessica will mock her saying that she isn't sweet enough, she ran towards her room before leaving with a blanket in her hand.

"Perfect." She grinned after covering the brunette with her blanket; Yuri turned around before taking a look at their wall clock. She gave herself a facepalm and felt stupid. No wonder nobody was around bothering her sleep. The other members are sleeping since it's three am in the morning! She sighed before sitting down on the floor with her legs bent and pushed against her body. Leaning her back against the couch the brunette's sleeping on; Yuri blinked for two times, watching the tv screen show different people until she looked down on the coffe table and saw the envelope again.

Yuri stretched her arm forward and took the envelope. She looked at the front and saw:

 

Letter to Myself After 10 Years
To: 
From: Jessica Jung Sooyeon 

 

"Is she crazy? Why is she writing a letter for herself?" Geez." That was what Yuri was thinking at the moment. She felt confused and sort of felt bad for her girlfriend. She must be feeling stressed because of their schedules.

"She must be going crazy because she's dating me." She playfully sighed to herself, "Man, I'm too good to be true sometimes." She laughed.

Feeling the brunette stir behind her she froze and let out careful silent breaths. Not wanting to wake the brunette up; After a few seconds, she started hearing light snores from the girl again making her sigh in relief. That was close.

The tanned girl turned her attention at the envelope in her hands again. Her head was a mess. She couldn't decide on what to do. Should she read it or not?

Feeling stressed out, she took time to imagine an angel on her left shoulder and a demon on her right shoulder. The angel represents Tiffany while the other represents Taeyeon.

"Should I open it?" She asked herself.

"What the hell, this might be her diary." Her head said.

"Open it. I know you want to." She heard a voice on her right and it was from 'Taeyeon'. 'Taeyeon' was wiggling her eyebrows at her.

"No, Yuri. This might be her diary. This isn't yours." Another voice came and it cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter