CHAPTER 12: GIAN OR SCARLET, SCARLET OR GIAN

Love

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. ENJOY READING

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 12 GIAN OR SCARLET, SCARLET OR GIAN
 
 
 
Its the first day of my vacation today but here I am, in the elevator going to Bigbang's dorm. Nam gook oppa ask me to give Jiyong his ipad that he left in YGE recording studio yesterday, i'm not feeling well since last night. Instead of going out and having a good time i'm one big mess, I have a fever and not to mention can't breathe normally. I need to be well because by next week I will be accompanying Daesung in Japan then Seung Hyun. I don't know where's the location of his new movie but Byung Hyung oppa told me that i'm going with them.
 
 
 
"Noona, what are you doing here?" Youngbae said as soon as he saw me enter the dorm.
 
 
"Can you give this to Jiyong, he left it in the office." I said.
 
 
"No problem noona." He said and grab the ipad from my hand. "Are you okay?"
 
 
"Yes i'm fine." I smile at him. "I have to go now, I need some sleep."
 
 
"Okay! Take care." He said. "See you next week noona."
 
 
"Okay! Bye." I replied and left the dorm. My breathing is uneven plus the fact that I can't stand for too long. I decided to go first to Marcus apartment, maybe I can rest there for an hour or two I just need to lie down right now. Gradually I arrive at his apartment, even though he's not here I know his pass code so I can go in. I press the door bell first I hope and pray that he's here.
 
 
"What are you doing here at this early?" He said once he open the door.
 
 
"Can I stay here for an hour, I really need to lie down."
 
 
"What happen?" He hold me and got shocked. "Your fever is too high. Come inside." He said and ushered me inside.
 
 
"Love." He suddenly said. I stop and look at him did I hear him right? "Love, come here."
 
 
"Why?" I turn around and found Jin-hee standing in front of us. "Gian! What happen Love?"
 
 
"She has a fever." Marcus said. "Can you open the door of the guest room?" She comply and Marcus help me to lie down on the bed.
 
 
"Thank you." I said. "Just give me an hour. I just need to rest."
 
 
"Just stay here." Jin-hee smile. "You want something to eat?" I shake my head in response. "I think you should eat so that you can take medicine."
 
 
"Love is a good cook." Marcus said while smiling fondly at Jin-hee. 
 
 
"I'll cook something for you Gian." She smile and left the room.
 
 
"In love much?" I smile at Marcus.
 
 
"I'm just enjoying the moment." He said quietly. "Just rest as long as you want okay." He holds my forehead. "I'll just get a towel and cold water." I smile bitterly and watch him disappear in my vision, i'm happy for him he found a girl that will complete his life I just hope it will be forever and not just for a short period of time. But of all the couples endearment why LOVE? 
 
 
 
============================================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
Everything is set for me and Scarlet's vacation in Paris, her flight is today while I'll leave tomorrow morning. Were supposed to leave together but I suddenly have a quick meeting tomorrow morning with the producers of my new movie so I have no choice but ask Byung Yung hyung to rebooked my flight, Scarlet won't worry anything because everything is settled. The hotel and our itinerary for the whole week.
 
 
"Hyung, you're early." Youngbae said.
 
 
"Scarlet is leaving today so I need to fetch her." I replied. "You why are you early?"
 
 
"I'm going home, i'm just waiting for Boram hyung to arrive." 
 
 
"Okay." I said and make myself a cup of coffee.
 
 
"Gian noona just left." He continues. "She just drop off Jiyong's ipad then left."
 
 
"Is she all by herself?" 
 
 
"Yup!" He said and Boram hyung arrive. They leave then Byung yung hyung arrive as well, after a quick shower we went to Scarlet's apartment then to the airport.
 
 
 
The next day i'm early in YGE ready for the meeting and a 12 hour flight from here to Paris. I can't wait for this vacation because for the past several months were all busy, I'm wondering around the building waiting before the meeting to start when I spotted Nikki noona in the cafeteria. She seem to be worried for something or someone I decided to approach her but I stop and listen to her.
 
 
 
"Sasha are you sure you didn't know where Gian is?... How about Tori?... She didn't go home last night... I'm calling her phone from time to time but until now its turned off... I'm getting worried... Just call me if you heard anything from her... Thanks... Bye."
 
 
 
Where the hell did that girl go? I started to panic as well and worried for her. I heard from Nikki noona before that  Gian used to just disappear for months without any warning. Don't you dare leave Gian, I swear to God I will hunt you until I find you. I heard Nikki noona talk to someone else again.
 
 
 
"Who is this?... Where is Gian?... Marcus?... You're the one who live in the same apartment building as Bigbang right?... Where is Gian?... She's with you? Since last night... Why?..."
 
 
 
I didn't wait for Nikki noona's conversation with that guy to end, I went out of the building and head straight to the apartment building. When I get there, all I know that his unit is at the 17th floor but I don't know what unit number so I talk to the apartment manager and ask him what's the unit number of Marcus.
 
 
1709... I press the door bell repeatedly, I don't know if the door bell will broke because of me. I don't want what my mind is thinking right now and I tell you its not helping me. I decided that whatever happens she will come with me whether she likes it or not, I even abandon the meeting I texted hyung telling him that i'm not feelig well so I go home straight, he will be my representative in the meeting. After it feels like forever the door opens and Marcus is confused as hell when he saw me.
 
 
 
"Where is she?' I ask him. "Gian... Gian..." I shout as I look for her in the living room and kitchen.
 
 
"Can you please not shout." He tells me. "She's in the room." I want to punch him when the word 'room' escapes from his mouth.
 
 
"Why is she here?" I shout. "Gian..." 
 
 
"Man can you lower your voice down." He said, I spot that he's holding a shirt.
 
 
"Why are you holding that shirt?"
 
 
"I need to..." I didn't finish what he's going to say I went straight to the room and found her sleeping in the bed. "She's sick." He continues, I hold her forehead and she's burning hot. I carry her and starts to walk towards the door. "Where will you bring her?"
 
 
"That's none of your business." I didn't look back and just walk towards the elevator.
 
 
"Are you sure you want to use the elevator?" I hear him chuckle. "Follow me, its more safer if you use the employees elevator." He said and I stop. We both went to the far end of the floor and he wait for the elevator door to open. "Take care of her." This is crazy, she have a fever. I press my cheeks to her forehead and close my eyes. Please be well.
 
 
 
=================================================================================================================
 
 
 
I open my eyes and found him laying beside me, were facing each other and he's staring intently at me. I smile weakly at him, of all the time why now? Why now that i'm sick and not well, God! I miss him so much, I want to hug him tightly but my whole body is aching, my head is pounding and I feel like i'm in hell but i'm shivering.
 
 
"Hi" He said. "Are you mad at me?"
 
 
"No." I said.
 
 
"I'm sorry." He look at me. "I really do Love."
 
 
"Its fine." I smile again. "But I want to know why."
 
 
"I don't know where to start Love." He replied. "I'm sorry."
 
 
"I said its fine."
 
 
"I miss you so much." 
 
 
"Answer my question." I say. "You don't know what happen to me when you suddenly left."
 
 
"I'm sorry."
 
 
"I don't need your sorry Love, I want your explanation." 
 
 
"I can't" 
 
 
"Why?" My voice cracks so I close my eyes tightly. I wait for him to say something again but silence envelops the atmosphere.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I jerk awake, I roam my eyes around the room its already dark outside. What time it is? I slowly sit up trying to wash away in my thoughts the bad dream I have. I can't take this fever anymore, I even have nightmare because of this sickness. Wait?! Why is the room suddenly becomes bigger? There's a lot of bear bricks in the room, did he and Jin-hee re-organize the guest room while i'm asleep? !!!! I'm in Seung Hyun's room, how did I get here? 
 
 
I slowly stand up and grab my bag, I need to go home. Don't tell me I sleep walk from Marcus' apartment to this villa. I quietly open the door and went outside, the whole house is quiet expect the noise in the kitchen someone is cooking something and it smells divine but I need to get out of this place. I'm still wondering what the hell i'm doing here.
 
 
"Where do you think you're going?" I startle when a deep voice suddenly talks and I know it's Seung Hyun.
 
 
"How did I get here?" I turn around and look at him.
 
 
"I bring you here, why didn't you tell to anyone that you're sick?" He asked.
 
 
"I'm fine, I didn't know why did you bring me here." 
 
 
"So you want to stay in that guy's apartment rather than here or your own house?" He raise his voice.
 
 
"I'm not in the mood to argue, I need to go..."
 
 
"You want to go back to that Marcus guy?" He shouts. "Whether you like it or not you will stay here. I won't allow you to go back to his apartment." He suddenly walk towards me and carry me back to his room. After he lay me to his bed he stand up straight and look at me. "Just stay here, i'll take care of you." He said calmly.
 
 
"But..." 
 
 
"Tell me the truth did you and that guy sleep together?" He said, mocking me. I scoff and stare at him. "Tell me."
 
 
"Its none of your damn business who I sleep with because I don't care who you ."
 
 
"Fine!" He said inhaling and exhaling deeply. "Don't answer my question because I might kill him if I found out that you sleep with him." He said and slam the door shut. I jerk and just stare at the close door for a long period of time. 
 
 
What the hell is his problem? He has no right to ask me that kind of question because its a private thing, I inhale deeply and lie down again. Everything is spinning, I close my eyes and try to steady my breathing. I don't know what's the worst the nightmare I had with Love in it or him asking me about my life.
 
 
 
"Hey!" Someone taps my shoulder. My fever worsen and can't barely move. "Are you okay? Can you sit? You have to eat so that you can drink your medicine."
 
 
"Okay" I weakly replied. He help me sit in the bed and place a tray on top of the bed.
 
 
"Umma made this soup for you before she went to Singapore with Appa and Noona." He explains and try to spoon feed me.
 
 
"I can eat on my own." I protest.
 
 
"No you can't." He said. "I think I should bring you to the hospital."
 
 
"I'm fine don't worry." I said and cough repeatedly.
 
 
"But your way too hot."
 
 
"I said i'm fine."
 
 
"Okay! Just finish this soup then drink your medicine so that you can rest again."
 
 
"I really need to go home." I look at him.
 
 
"We both know that we don't have work so you don't have to go home, just stay here and rest okay." I just nod and continue to eat. "I'm sorry if I shout at you earlier."
 
 
"Its fine." I said. After eating he hand me the medicine and literally push me back to bed.
 
 
 
I don't know what day and time when I woke up, I just know that i'm still feeling the same. I spotted my phone on the bedside table so I decided to look at it since i'm not sure how many days have passed by. My eyes widens, 3 days have passed and I don't have any clue about it. So many missed calls, voice mails and text messages. I don't have time to read and listen to every one of it, I dialed my mom's number and tell her that i'm fine, assuring her that its just a simple fever even though I think i'm going to passed out anytime soon. 
 
 
Next I call Sasha, I told her what I told my mom. It was a brief call I just don't want them to worry about me, I also called Nikki but I didn't tell her where I am right now and last but not the least I call Marcus, I don't know what happen between him and Seung Hyun but I just want to say thank you to him and Jin-hee for taking care of me. After all the phone calls I make my way to the living room but I saw no one, I found Seung Hyun in the kitchen drinking his coffee.
 
 
"You're up." He said as soon as he saw me. He stand up and hold my forehead then my neck checking if I still have a fever. "Your fever is still the same." 
 
 
"I know." I said and sit on the dining table.
 
 
"Hungry?" I shake my head and sigh. "I think you should still rest in the bedroom and not sit here." He suddenly carry me.
 
 
"I can walk." I wiggle from his grip but i'm too weak from him.
 
 
"Just rest will you." He lay me down to his bed again. "I'll just wake you up when its time for you to drink your medicine." He said and leave.
 
 
 
===================================================================================================================
 
 
 
It been days since the day T.O.P bring Gian to his villa, the moment he found out that she's with Marcus everything around him become blank and it only takes seconds before he erupts. Everything just vanish in his mind and all he can think is Gian, he even forgot about Scarlet who is waiting for him in Paris for a couple of days now. When he arrive at the villa with Gian a few days earlier he immediately call Scarlet telling her that something came up important so he needs to rebooked again his flight and good thing Scarlet didn't ask any questions but now is a total different story. He is in deep .
 
 
 
"Why are you still in Seoul?" Scarlet ask him quietly.
 
 
"I'm sorry, something came up from work." He said. 
 
 
"Something or someone?" She said. "I called the airline company, you didn't rebooked your flight and what's worst you cancelled the plane ticket. Now tell me what's really going on?"
 
 
"I can't explain but I promise you that I will make it up to you after the shooting of my movie." 
 
 
"What am I supposed to do here in Paris all by myself?" She shouts. "Who's the girl Seung Hyun? Tell me."
 
 
"No one." T.O.P said quietly. "I promise you I will make it up to you."
 
 
"Promise?" Scarlet voice become normal again, she can't be mad to the guy she's madly in love with.
 
 
"Yes I promise. Just enjoy Paris okay." 
 
 
"Okay! But we will talk once I get back"
 
 
"I have to go now."
 
 
"I love you baby." She said.
 
 
"Bye." T.O.P said and end the call. 
 
 
 
He sigh deeply then massage his temple, he chuckles softly. This is insane Seung Hyun, what are you doing? You're with someone else now, why did you choose her over Scarlet? Why did I left my girlfriend for a week in a far away place while here I am in my villa taking care of someone? I'm crazy I know that but I won't regret this decision of mine that's for sure. 
 
 
He carefully opens the door and check on Gian, her fever is still the same and he worries a lot for the girl. He grab a hand towel and cold water then carefully pat it in her forehead, wipe her arms and neck. He checks on her from time to time, making sure that she's okay all the time. 
 
 
 
==============================================================================================================
 
 
 
"Hi" He smiles when I open my eyes. He keeps caressing my face repeatedly.
 
 
"Hi." I smile back. "How are you?"
 
 
"I'm good, really good."
 
 
"You still didn't answer my question."
 
 
"I told you Love, I can't. I don't know where to start."
 
 
"I'll listen." I squeeze his hand tightly.
 
 
"I can't." he firmly say. I close my eyes and inhale deeply.
 
 
"I still love you." I bravely say. "I still love you so much." I wait for his response but silence engulfs us. My heart grips with pain, I slowly open my eyes again and found him staring at me with sad eyes. "I understand, you don't have to answer me."
 
 
"I...." I hold my hand up and he stop.
 
 
"I'm not mad." I said. "If you don't love me back I understand." I smile at him. "I wish you all the happiness in the world, I hope you will find a woman that you will spend for the rest of your life."
 
 
"Gian...."
 
 
"Don't worry about me." I pause and look straight in his eyes. "I'm going to be fine, just live your life well." I caress his face and plant a kiss on his lips. 
 
 
I smile at him for the last time, then firmly close my eyes, I don't want him to see how broken am I right now. I don't want him to see me cry. So this is how it all ends? Can someone please wake me up? This is a nightmare, I want to go back to reality, I never thought that dreams are much more painful then in real life. 
 
 
I finally let go of him in my dreams, everything sinks in me that the past won't happen again in the present and definitely not in the future. I just close my eyes for a long period of time, i'm waiting if he's going to talk again or not. I didn't move, I just savor the moment that he's here with me until I just realized that he's gone and for the last time left me all alone.
 
 
 
===================================================================================================================
 
 
 
I woke up again this time not just with a fever and headache but with a broken heart, how can I stop this nightmares? I grab my phone and when I check the time, its 2:04 in the morning. There's a tray of food in the coffee table and a note that comes with it.
 
 
 
"Please eat everything then drink your medicine."
 
 
 
Its beef soup, rice and some side dishes. I don't have an appetite to eat but he told me earlier or last night that his mom made this for me, I eat slowly and eventually finish the soup then drink the medicine. I went to the kitchen and put everything in the dishwasher then put it back where the plates and utensils where they supposed to be place. I hunt for a pen and wrote something on the note he left me.
 
 
 
"Thank you for taking care of me. :)" 
 
 
 
I stick it on his bedroom door and I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Sleeping all day long makes me hard to fall back to sleep after I eat late dinner, I stare at the floor to ceiling window inside his room then I spot Seung Hyun sitting on the bench while puffing his cigarette, I just look at him for a few minutes then went back to bed. Good thing my fever subsides a little bit, I think I can go home later, I can take care of myself. I recall my dream earlier and pain lashes again my whole system, I didn't regret anything, I told him what I really feel. I still love him but unfortunately he doesn't love me back anymore, I close my eyes to prevent the tears fall down my cheeks until I fall asleep again.
 
 
 
================================================================================================================
 
 
 
Its early in the morning in Seoul, sun rays peek through the windows. Gian slowly opens her eyes, rubbing it repeatedly then stretches her arms. Brand new day but she's still sick and the bed still lingers on her, she turn to the other side and shocked when she saw Seung Hyun beside her.
 
 
 
"Feeling better?" He said and hold her forehead.
 
 
"A little bit and I think I can go home now."
 
 
"Sorry but you can't."
 
 
"You shouldn't lie beside me, you might get sick."
 
 
"Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself." 
 
 
"You can't be sick you have a shooting next week."
 
 
"I know." 
 
 
"Okay!" Gian said and close her eyes again. 
 
 
"Thank you for the note you stick on my bedroom door."
 
 
"I should be the one who need to thanked you." Gian said without opening her eyes.
 
 
"Just be well." T.O.P said. "Open your eyes please." Slowly Gian opens it and stare back at him. "Don't go to his apartment again." He said.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Don't ask why, just don't go in his apartment or any other guys place. I might turned into a killer." He stands up and leave without glancing at her. Gian left alone in Seung Hyun's bedroom dumbfounded with fever, headache and heartache.