5 more minutes

5 more minutes

You were sitting on the couch, staring blankly at the television’s screen while waiting for your boyfriend to come back home from his practice. You shared the apartment with him and you’ve been living together for 6 month. You felt thirsty as you wait for him. You want to get up from the couch and go to the kitchen when suddenly your phone was ringing. You reached out for your phone on the table lazily with your left hand and walked towards the kitchen as you took a look at your phone. There’s a text message from your boyfriend. You grabbed a cup of water and walked back to the living room, sitting at the same spot on the couch as earlier. You sipped from the cup before you placed the cup on the table.

I’ll be back home in 5 more minutes :) - Kris

You smiled when you read the message. ‘Kris and his never ending 5 more minutes’. That was the first thought that came into your mind. He always said that ‘5 more minutes’.

For an example, when you woke him up from bed this morning.

“Kris.” You caressed his right cheek with your thumb. “It’s already 11 in the morning.”

“Hmm.”

“Kris.” You called him once again, still caressing his cheek.

“Yes, baby.” He whined. “Give me 5 more minutes. I want to sleep with you a little more.” He said as he hugged you tighter. You can feel his muscular arms around your waist, embracing you.

“5 minutes only, okay?”

“Yes, baby.” He pecked on your cheek. “Now, stop talking and sleep for a little more.”

And both of you ended up waking an hour after that.

Your lips formed a smile automatically when you reminiscing that moment. Suddenly, you felt a pair of big hand covering your eyes, blocking your view.

“Guess who?” You heard a very familiar voice. You chuckled a little. “Kris.” You smiled and hold his hand as you answered the question.

He walked over and sat next to you on the couch. He placed both of his hands on your waist and he pulled you into his lap. You leaned your back on his body and placed your head on his shoulder. He buried his face on the crook of your neck. You can feel his hot breath on your neck as he inhaled and exhaled your scent. After a few minutes, he started to give you butterfly kisses all over your neck and cheeks. You giggled and smiled as he did that because you love it and he knew that.

“Kris.” You called him once he stopped from giving you butterfly kisses.

“Hmm.” He hummed in response to your call. His face is now buried in your hair. Oh how he loves the scent of your shampoo. He just loves everything about you!

“Don’t you feel hungry?”

“I’m not.” He gave a light pecked on your right cheek. “Because I already have you as my dinner.”

“Do I look like some sort of food to you?” You looked back, wanting to face-to-face with him.

“No…” Kris shook his head. “But…”

“But what?”

Kris chuckled a little. “But you look more tempting than those foods.” Soon as he finished saying that sentence, his lips crashed into yours, giving you a passionate kiss. “And I’m hungry for you.” He whispered into your lips. You’re drowning into the kiss because frankly speaking, who on earth could resist those pink, kissable lips of Wu Yifan. No one.

He stopped kissing you when he saw you were out of breath. Soon as his lips unattached to yours, your chest moved up and down as you gasped for air.

“You’re hungry for me too, aren’t you, baby?”

Before you could answer his question, suddenly your stomach growling indicating how hungry you were. You looked at Kris with a shocked expression on your face. You really did not expected that sound will come out from your stomach. You blushed because Kris could also hear that sound.

Kris let out a soft chuckle. “Sounds like you’re really hungry for me.”

You blushed even more when he said that. You buried your face into his chest to hide your currently full of pink shades face.

“Have I ever told you that you’re the most adorable girl I’ve ever met, baby?” He kissed your head lightly as he tightened his arms around your waist. He loves to see you blushed like that. There is no specific reason why. He just loved it.

You smiled sheepishly as you traced your finger along his chest. “Can I have my dinner now?” You looked at him.

He pulled your head softly and placed it on his shoulder. “Let’s just stay like this for 5 more minutes then we’ll have our dinner, okay baby?” He said as he your hair.

“But your 5 minutes always turned out to be more than half an hour.” You frowned a little.

“I promise, this time it will be just 5 minutes.” He gave an assuring kiss on your lips.

“Okay. 5 minutes only.” You placed your hand around his neck and buried your face on the crook of his neck. You placed a few soft kisses on his neck while waiting for the 5 minutes to be over.

“Baby…” Kris called for you.

“Hmm.”

“I think you might have to forget about having your dinner right now and go to our bedroom with me instead.” You screamed a little when suddenly he picked you up bridal style and walked towards your shared bedroom. He managed to grab a small cookie jar on the kitchen counter when both of you passing the kitchen on the way to the bedroom.

He placed you on the bed as soon as both of your enter the bedroom. “I’ll let you have your dinner after I’m done with you, but first, I’ll let you have this.” He opened up the cookie jar and gave you a few cookies. “You need to have a little energy.” He grinned.

“Oh my. I should have seen this coming when I give him those kisses on his neck.” You murmured before you ate those cookies that he gave you.

“What did you say, baby?”

“Nothing.”

And you ended up having your late dinner an hour after that make out session.