One

The Other End

Chapter 1 

--------------------------

Today was one of the days where the acquarium didn't have any shows in the dolphin arena. Captain and I were the only ones in today and we bought the pack out for them to have some free time. Seunghyun, nicknamed Captain, had been stressing out as if he had been working for many years, he even had to come in when none of us had too. "So who are these people that's coming?" I stepped out of the girl's locker room after changing into our full body rash guard uniform when we're going into the pool. "He's the son of K Group, the company that owns the acquarium, he was sent here to come have a look at the place, he personally said he wanted to come see the dolphins," Seunghyun informed. "Araso," I nodded, "I'll go get the team out," I exited the office area. 

The arena area was cooler because of all the water in the giant pool. I walked to the side and whistled for the team to come out, it only took them about 2- 5 seconds for all 6 of them to come. They lined up by the edge of the stage area with their heads sticking out from the water, they knew they were going to get a snack for listening to the whistle. 

Just then two voices came into the arena already dressed. "I can't believe I let you talked me into doing this, I was only here to take a quick tour of the place," one of them grumbled annoyed. "Annyeonghasayo," the other male greeted me politely, ignoring his friend. "Annyeonghasayo," I bowed a litte dumbfounded, they seemed more like a couple the way they were talking and ignoring each other. 

Luckily, Seunghyun came out right on time, so I just left the talking to him except for my introduction. I was paired with the guy that wasn't interested, what was his name again? Woobin? 

He flinched a little when Taru swam up to us and it almost made me want to giggle. "They don't bite Mr. Kim," I bent down and rubbed Taru on her head. "Just call me Woobin, Mr. Kim is my dad," he bent down next to me but he still stayed away. I don't know what had overcame me, but I gently grabbed his much bigger hand, and placed it on Taru's head. I didn't even realize what I did until a few seconds later, at least he didn't pull his hand back, I'll take that as a good sign? 

When he finally relaxed, we dived into the pool together, Taru followed Woobin closely. "I think she likes you," I couldn't help but smile, Taru was a troublemaker, it had took me months to get her to listen to me, so it was very rare for her to like someone upon the first meeting. "Are you brave enough to give her a kiss?" I asked Woobin. "What? They can do that?" he looked at me surprised. Just as I was about to direct Taru's attention to me, Naru swam to me and he kept swimming around me. I whistled once and he popped his head up, I tapped my nose and he jumped up a little so he could give me a "kiss"/tap on my lip. "Cute," Woobin laughed but he kept his attention on me instead of Naru, I focused my attention back to Naru discreetly to avoid his gaze. "Unfair, your having way too much fun with a pretty girl," Jongsuk swam over. "Where did Seunghyun go?" I looked around the area but he wasn't there. "The office phone was ringing," Jongsuk answered. 

"So are you two good swimmers?" I looked at the both of them. "Decent," the both of them answered almost in unison. "Inhee, there's trouble at the gates," Seunghyun came back into the arena. We all got out of the pool and headed to the entrance where one particular voice could be heard clearly. "If you don't bring him out here right I'm going to close down this place at once!" a female voice yelled loudly. "Yah Kim Woobin! You ignored my calls the entire morning and you're here with another girl?!" she glared in my direction. "We're not going to do this in public," he tried to pull her away but she came back in my direction. "Stay away from him you ," she litterally hissed, everything happened so quickly, it was just one of those moments that took me by surprise and I couldn't react quick enough, she slapped me right on the cheek. "Yah!" Jongsuk stood in front of me. "Call security," I directed the order to one of the attendants at the gate. "You're coming with me," Woobin dragged her away and this time she followed him obediently. 

"Are you okay?" Jongsuk turned around to face me. "Uh yeah, that took me by surprise," I admitted honestly. "We're going to need to get some ice on that, it's already very red," he tilted my head a little. "I can handle it, it's just a slap," I headed back into the arena.