We Meet Again

Too Far for Too Long
Please log in to read the full chapter

ANDY POV

 

I stepped out of the plane, smelling the fresh Seoul air,(a little air pollution to be honest.)

I was home!

Well...almost..home...

I made my way to the luggage pick-up, got my things, and headed to the waiting lounge; where MiYoung was supposed to meet me once she came to pick me up.

--------------------------------------------

Half an hour later I was still waiting.

I found this odd since Tiff is a very punctual person, which made me worry..

OMO! WHAT IF SHE FORGOT I GOT HERE TODAY?! No, I'm sure she'd remember her best friend. BUT WHAT IF SHE'S STUCK IN TRAFFIC?!? Well, traffic isn't really that bad...WHAT IF..No, Andy, don't think such thing, I'm sure she's fine...NO!NO!NO! WHAT IF...THE MOST HORRIBLE THING HAS HAPPENED TO HER!?....WHAT IF SHE CAN'T FIND HER PINK BOW?!?!?!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

'Well, that's that. If she can't find it, I might as well find my own way to...' Before I could finish the conversation I was having with myself, I noticed people sitting near me were staring and giving me some weird looks.

That's when I noticed I had been squirming in my seat and turning left and right every few seconds.

Oh, crap, am I really this nervous? Why do I have to get so weird?

I apologized to the poeple nearby and sunk back in my seat.

Just then an ahjumma came up to me and asked me if I was okay and if I needed something to calm down. I told her I was fine, that I was just nervous to meet my friend, but I don't think she believed me. It was really embarassing.

She seemed really concerned and I'm sure she would've called a mental hospital if she'd had the cance to. Which she didn't.

Because not a moment

Please log in to read the full chapter