05

A Cupid's Love Story

 

JI YONG'S POV

 

"You're going to perform together with Dara?" Seungri asked with an amused face.

 

"That's cool" TOP added.

 

Taeyang stood up and said, "Guys get ready for World War 3. TOP! Prepare the medics! Daesung! The earplugs man!"

 

Daesung did a salute at Taeyang, "Aye Sir!"

 

He then went to me and patted my shoulder, "Don't worry Master we'll get your coffin ready"

 

I threw a pillow at him and he easily caught it. "Nice try Master"

 

I rolled my eyes. I shouldn't mind them so I decided to close my eyes.

 

"Master are you asleep" I heard Seungri ask.

 

I closed my eyes for just about 5 seconds ago and you're asking me if I'm asleep? Of course not. Use your head Seungri.

I pretended not to hear him.

 

"I guess he's asleep" What the?! GRR! Why am I friends with a bunch of dum dums?!

 

No use arguing with them. I'm sick and tired of it already so I still pretended to be asleep and listen at whatever will be their conversation.

 

"Master seems to not mind the collaboration with Dara" I heard Seungri said.

 

I don't  mind? Yeah I feel like I don't care at all. It's not like I don't care it's just ugh! I don't know anymore.

 

"Maybe our hypothesis is right?" TOP added.

 

Hypothesis? Woah big word -.- What hypothesis are they talking about anyway?

 

"I think so too. I think our Master is really in love with Dara"

 

Oh so that's------WHAT THE?!

 

"ME IN LOVE WITH DARA?!" I stood up and shouted at them,they were all startled that Taeyang accidentally slapped Daesung. I don't know what's that slap for but SH*T! WHY WOULD THEY THINK THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH DARA?!

 

SHE'S NOISY!

 

SHE'S TOO BRUTAL!

 

SHE'S A SADIST!

 

SHE WEARS A SPIDERMAN UNDERWEAR! 

 

SHE'S AN AMAZON GIRL!

 

And...

 

SHE ALWAYS FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT... AND EVEN THOUGH SHE'S AN IDIOT SHE ALWAYS TRIES TO HELP OTHERS... 

SHE EVEN PROCLAIMED THAT SHE'S A CUPID AND SHE HELPED SO MANY PEOPLE ALREADY...

SHE'S UNIQUE...

SHE'S...DARA IS...Dara is WONDERFUL.

 

I smiled at the thought.

 

"AYEE! OUR MASTER IS REALLY INLOVE<3" The dumdums said in chorus and squeal like fangirls.

 

I glared at them and they all looked away, "What are you talking about? I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH DARA"

 

"REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY?" They asked together again.

 

"Y--ye-yeah"

 

URGH!

 

I'M NOT OKAY!

 

I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH THAT GIRL!

 

I'M NOT!

 

Right?

 

*BAAAM!*

 

Someone opened the door hard that it slammed against the wall. And then again Taeyang 'accidentally' slapped Daesung.

 

"OUCH! YAH! Don't make me think you're doing that on purpose!" Daesung said as he rubbed his red cheeks.

 

"WHERE'S JI YONG?!" the girl who slammed the door shouted.

 

And based on the irritating voice, that's gotta be Dara.

 

"What are you doing here Dara?" I asked her.

 

She looked at me like she wants to eat me or something  then she went closer to me and grabbed my arm then dragged me.

 

Woah this girl is strong.

 

"Yah Dara! Where are you going to take our Master?" Seungri asked.

 

"TO SOMEWHERE OUT OF YOUR CONCERN!" And with that she completely dragged me out.

 

I let her drag me since I'm curious in where are we going anyway. 

 

Then we stopped in front of SM Academy.

 

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

 

"Shhh! Shut up!" She said. She formed her hands like binoculars then started examining the Academy. She hopped into the bars of the gates and continued to look for whatever she's looking for.

 

This girl is an idiot.

 

I moved on the side where there are no people around and leaned at the walls of the academy, I pulled out a cigarette in my pocket and was about to lit it when suddenly she grabbed it from my hand then stomped on it.

 

"Yah! That was the second to the last stick!"

 

"Didn't somebody told you that cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health?!"

 

"Just mind your own business" I pulled out the last cigarette but then again she grabbed it from me then stomped it. "YAH DARA!"

 

"DO YOU WANNA DIE EARLY?!"

 

"Dara I'll say it again, Mind.Your.Own.Business"

 

"And what if I don't?"

 

Is she challenging me?

 

I smirked when a very wonderful idea popped in my mind.

 

I placed my hand at her cheeks. She flinched and automatically turned red. 

 

HAHAHA. She's just too adorable everytime I startle her.

 

I caressed her cheeks and she stood still and her face now twice as red as I looked straight in her eyes. 

 

I examined her face.

 

She's beautiful.

 

Her eyes shining like diamond.

 

Her skin so white.

 

Her lips...

 

I don't know why but I don't think I'm the one controlling my body anymore I suddenly grabbed her arms then slammed her slightly but fast in the walls.

 

I looked at her again.

 

She was trying to avoid my gaze but I pinned my forehead at hers which made her look at me in the eyes too.

 

"You always make me crazy. I tend to do things out of my control when I'm with you" I whispered to her.

 

She stayed quiet and I moved my gaze to her lips.

 

Unconsciously I moved slowly to her. We  can now feel each other's breath. And my heart is beating so fast I think I'm going crazy.

 

Slowly...

 

Slowly...

 

"DARA?!" We heard someone shout. We quickly parted and then suddenly a girl ran towards us and...

..

..

..

She kissed me.

 

In the lips...