Exo[SuLay] - Believing that Someday [OS][F]

Fanfic Recommendation

"Lay never gave up. He stayed by his side; he endured everything. No matter how deep Suho went; Lay always brought him back. Even if Suho made his way back to his past, Lay brought Suho back to the present. Even if Suho refused to believe Lay, Lay believed that someday the old Suho would come back.
So he stayed…
Wiping Suho’s tears, even if there was no one who cared for his Bringing Suho back, giving him comfort, though there was no one for him. Supporting Suho, though there was no one to support him. Believing in Suho, though no one ever believed his efforts would work. Always chasing after Suho, Lay never got to know how deep he went; how lost he was. Seeing Suho’s suffering and by making efforts to erase those, he never gave attention to his own sufferings, his scars. Suho was everything to him. He loved him so much that he forgot about everything. Even about him…
For him, Kim Joon Myun was everything. But for Kim Joon Myun, Zhang Yi Xing was his future…
…And Kim Jong Dae his past.
Even after Yixing’s efforts; past was something Joon Myun always treasured; Yixing knew but he never gave up.
But…
How long will this faith, this belief last?
How long would Yixing endure and stay?
How long would it take for Joon Myun to realize?"

It is a really sad and beatiful story and based on true events. It's a SuLay story and it contains angst and death.

Link to the story: Klik
Link to author: Klik