▲ 3 ▼

One Year To Make You Mine

JUNGKOOK'S POV

 

"Dad." I stood by my parents' room while he was writing things down. He looked up and took off his glasses then smiled.

"Come in." He said. I nodded and walked inside my parent’s room. I sat on the bed and he turned his body towards me. I shifted my gaze to my lap and played with my fingers.

"Is there something going on in here?" Mom said while walking in. I shook my head and my dad stood up and walked to her side.

"Is there something wrong, honey?" They asked. I looked up and they gave me warm smiles. They sat next to me on the bed and we all looked at each other.

"There's a girl," I began. Big smiles formed on their faces and I continued. "She's new and I really like her. The thing is, she doesn't like me. At all. But she's different." They looked into my eyes and my mom took my hands in hers.

"Do you really like her?" Dad asked. I nodded. "Are you willing to do anything to get this girl?" Mom asked. I nodded again. 

"Anything." I said. My parents smiled.

"See, I felt the same thing towards your mom." Dad started while smiling at mom. "But I was the new kid and she already had a boyfriend."

"And let me tell you, he was the worst boyfriend ever." Mom laughed.

"I waited three years. Three years. I invited her to things and did anything I could to get close to her. It paid off. Jungkook, if you're willing to do anything for this girl, you have to show her. Don't try so hard that she'll think you're annoying. Try to do something different. Stand out to her." Dad smiled. I nodded while thanking them. 

They hugged me tightly and I walked out of the room.

Actually, more like happily ran out of the room.

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Jungkook made his way to Eunmi slowly. She didn't have her headphones on like usual but her hair was curled and she had a clip in her hair. She had her back against the locker and she was playing with her phone. Eunmi jumped when he tapped her shoulder but she surprised expression turned into an annoyed one.

"I'm leaving." She said while slipping her phone in her pocket. She turned around and Jungkook quickly grabbed her wrist. She turned around and she was again, surprised.

"W-what?" She asked. Jungkook pulled her into a little closer and he searched for her stare.

"Give me one year." He asked seriously. Eunmi quickly broke their stare but quickly looked at him again.

"One year for what?" She asked calmly. He pulled her closer and stared at her intensely.

"To make you mine." He whispered in her ear. They both pulled away and looked at each other.

"What?" Eunmi asked. She was confused but interested.

"Give me a year for you to like me. If you like me by the end of the year, you're mine. But if you don't, I'll leave you alone and move on." Jungkook pleaded. He waited for Eunmi's answer. She stared at him blankly but soon smirked.

"Okay, one year." She said as she placed her hand in front of her and in between them. Jungkook stared at her.

"Are you serious?" He asked. He was overjoyed. She nodded and he took her small hand into his. 

"This won't be hard. I don't like you anyways." Eunmi smirked. They drew back their hands and Jungkook chuckled.

"You never know." He smiled. "And starting now, I get to do anything with you for you to like me." Eunmi crossed her arms and scoffed.

"Cocky much? When I don't like someone, I never like them." She chuckled. Jungkook pulled her closer to his body and their faces were inches away. Eunmi felt her heart beat quickly and she stared at his lips, then made her way to his eyes, which stared into hers.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." He spoke and Eunmi smelled his minty breath. She gulped and he pulled away. She uncrossed her arms and he took her hand again and pulled her to their first period class.


Hi guys! It's just starting to get interesting so please stay tuned and finish the story!! Sorry for the short update ;-;

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, & UPVOTE 

TAKE CARE, XOXO ♡

▲▼