∞ 02 ∞

When She Changes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

Savior

♥ 4/9/2014 ♥

Author’s POV

Meanwhile EXO K…

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“They’re here!”

“Oppas!”

“Oh my gosh they winked at me!”

“Marry me!”

 

Fan girls were screaming everywhere. This is the life EXO K encounters daily. The boys just reached school. A large crowd of fan girls wait for them everyday just to see them.

“Hyung, I think I don’t want to get my down there. The fan girls are gonna eat me.” The maknae, Sehun, trembled since he sits beside the van’s door, where fan girls are eagerly waiting for them to come out.

“Silly maknae, don’t act like a gay.” Baekhyun scoffed at the maknae as he retouches eyeliner around his eyes. “Gay? I think you’re the one acting like a gay. You just placed a layer of eyeliner five minutes ago, and now you’re placing another thick layer again? Ugh.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Stop being childish, both of you.” Suho scolded at the two boys. “Sorry gramps.” Both apologized in unison.

“GRAMPS?!” Suho raised his voice. “Can you guys just open the door and let’s get out before we get late?” D.O impatiently tapped his foot. After a few more arguments, Sehun finally opened the door, and as expected, fan girls rushed to them. The boys started running as the fan girls chased them like preys.

Cho Hee on the other hand, was walking from the library. The hallway seems to be quiet but after a few seconds, constant footsteps were heard. Seems like… running? She turned her head to the right and saw EXO K. Cho Hee gasped as she saw EXO K being chased by those crazy fan girls. She hid behind a wall and pulled someone from EXO K. The guy was cupping his knees and panted heavily. “Thanks.” The guy managed to speak in the middle of hyperventilating.

Cho Hee’s eyes widen, attempting to fall from its place when she realized that the owner of that voice was his long time crush, Kai. Kai dusted his clothes before tilting his head upwards to see his savior. Kai jerked up a little when he knew that his savior is no other than the school’s freak. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his head before saying “Err… Thanks.” He smiled sheepishly.

At this moment, Cho Hee’s feels are pooling in happiness. Her crush, one of the school’s kingka, Kim Jongin thanked her, for the very first time! Cho Hee blushed but isn’t really obvious due to her skin complexion. “T-that’s n-nothing.” She stammered, avoiding her eyes to meet his. “So… uh… Want to meet to grab some ice cream after school? Uh… my treat.” Kai smiled. *Oh my gosh. Kai? Is that really you? EXO K’s Kai asking me out? Oh god, please wake me up from this wonderful dream.* She thought. “Well…?” Kai was about to step away… “SURE!” She exclaimed. “Alright then. I’ll meet you at the gate. And again, thanks for saving me from those fan girls.” Kai waved before turning his back and walked away.

She leaned on the wall, and let her body slip down to the ground. *This is the best thing ever happened in my whole damn life.* Cho Hee thought dreamily.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter