Loved You Once, Loved You Forever

Loved

"Eomma wae?!" Chen yelled at his mother. "This is the 3rd time we moved house! And this is the 3rd time I moved school! How am I going to enjoy my high school life if we live like this?!" Chen stormed into his room and locked the door. His mother sighed and went into her own room. Chen is really disappointed at his parents. Especially his father.

"How could he left us like this?! Appa! Wae?!" Chen ruffles his hair with frustration. He started packing up his belongings. Whether he like it or not, he always ended up moving houses and schools. He just move to this house 9 months ago and then in an instant his mother anounced that they are moving out again. Of course he went out of rage when he heared it, who doesn't?!

"I swear, if this school is not my last school I move in. I won't go to school anymore." He mumbles while throwing all his clothes in his big suitcase. "Eomma makaes me crazy." He almost throw his father's photo to the wall but he didn't. Thank goodness.

 

.....

 

"Chen-Chen darling, eomma is sorry..." My mum caress my hair while smiling softly at me. I rolled my eyes. I'm getting tired of her nonesense. Every single time she Chen-Chen this, Chen-Chen that but she always ended up saying that we're moving house again in the next second. "I promise this is will be our last house and your last school, I promise." I cross my arms. Let's just see mum, whether your word is true or not. Let's see.

"I don't care, just tell me when will I start my THIRD new school?" I purposely raise my voice in the 'third' phrase. She sigh while looking at all the workers who unpack all our furniture and stuff.

"Tomorrow darling." My mother stood up and gave me a big paper bag. "This is all your things for school tomorrow, there is your schedule inside." She smile. I took the bag sheepishly and went up to my room. Our new house is quite nice, it has a big yard, a swimming pool, two-storey, 5 bedrooms and bathroom in each room.

I look at my new uniform. It was yellow and has a nice brown tie. White shirt and brown pants. Nice. I thought.

"And I hope the students are nice too, not like my previous school." Actually, I am glad I moved house. Because of that byuntae Kim Jongin. Ugh! He was so ert. And he is creepy, I repeat CREEPY! He kept on sticking to me, everywhere I go he will tailed behind me. He kept on sending me flying kisses and it makes me puke. He also try to hold my hand during recess, but for my life's sake, AIN'T NOBODY CAN'T TOUCH ME! ==

"Darling Lunch's ready!" My mum called from downstair. I rushed down cuz my tummy can't take it any longer. Soon, I ate all my lunch and went back to my room. I never really spend times with my mum, she didn't really mind too. After my dad passed away, she kept on being so quiet and lonely. I told her to go out with her friends and stuff but she won't really listen. Once I caught her drinking 10 bottles of soju infront of my dad's photo at our old house after the funeral. After that, she got drunk and cried the whole night. I felt sorry for her, but not sorry in the same time too.

"Eish.." I scratched my head and hide behind my blanket. "What a life." Slowly I drifted to sleep and was on my way to dreamland.

 

.....

 

"You look stunning son~" My mum wink at me. I smiled sarcastically.

"Don't mum. Don't." I sit on my chair and started eating my breakfast.

"I'm done. I'm going now." I took my backpack and went outside.

"Let me take you to school dear~" She took the car key. "No thanks. I'd rather take the bus than have to ride in the same car with you." I said sarcastically. I don't care if I heard her feelings but I just ran out from the house and on my way to school.

 

.....

 

"Hi!" A boy, in my age, greet me with a cute eyesmile. "Byun Baekhyun~ I hope we become friends!" He offer me his hand. I took it and shake his hand gently.

"Kim Jongdae, but you can call me Chen, or that's what my mum called me." I rolled my eyes of the thought of my pathetic mum. "Nice name by the way~" I said to Baekhyun that make him blush.

"Where are you came from? Your Korean is really good by the way~" Baekhyun compliment me. I smiled to him.

"I was born in Korea but grew up in China, but then moved to the States for 10 years and then back to Korea again~" I smiled. His eyes fixed on my face the whole time I was speaking. "What?" I ask. He shook his head quickly.

"Your English must be really good!" Baekhyun squealed. This boy is so cute. I thought. I chuckles.

"Well, if you have any difficulties on your English you can ask me." I smiled and his eyes sparkled.

"We can be English buddies!!" He hook his hand around my shoulder. I nodded. Well, this is a good start. Is it?

 

"Chen DO, DO Chen~" It was recess and half of the time, Baekhyun was introducing me to the other boys in our class. By the way my school is for boys only. Cool huh? I smiled to the guy named DO, he has a pretty big eyes. But looks so cute with it. And then there's this guy named Park Chanyeol, he has a very deep voice but he looks so childish outside. And then there are Suho, Tao, Kris, Lay, XiuMin, Luhan, and Sehun. They are preety cool actually.

"Chen! Let's eat!!" Baekhyun drag me out to the cafetaria. We just met today but he act like we've been friend since we're still in our mummy's tummy.

But i don't really mind, he's cute anyway.

We ate and shared our food together. He told me a lot about himselfs and his life. I was listening to him the whole time. And then when I'm the one who talk, he listened to me patiently as well. It was time to go home now. To be honest, I don't wanna go home. This is weird but, I just wanted to be with Baekhyun at school forever. I don't know. When I was with him, everything feels right, all in place. When I am with him, he always treat me better than anyone else. Everytime I'm with him, I feel complete. WHat is this feelings?

 

"Where's your house?" Baekhyun is skipping while walking out from the class with me.

"It's 5 blocks from the school." I smiled brightly at him, hoping he'll give me his cute yet melting eyesmile to me. And he did.

He gave me his deadly eyesmile. "My house is 4 blocks away from this school!" He said. "Let's walk together then!" He drag me by the hand and we're out of side from the school. We were walking through a park. A shortcut that Baekhyun knows.

"This is nice." I said breaking the silents. He nodded agreed. We walk and once in a while looking at each other. His hand keep on brushing against mine. I got the urge to hold his soft small hand, but I held it inside.

We stop at his house. "Well, see you tomorrow Jongdae!" He gave me his eyesmile again. AGAIN! I died a little everytime he did that. "Yeah, see you tomorrow Baekhyun~" We went quiet fro a mere moment but Baekhyun suddenly hug me and waved goodbye. He went inside.

I blushed madly while walking to my house. The, that evening, I got a call from Baekhyun. We exchanged number at school this afternoon and he promised me that he's call after school.

"Yes, Baekhyun?" I said across the line. I could imagine he was smiling at the other end. With his eyesmile ofcourse.

"Watcha doing?" He said with a childish voice. "Nothing much, you?" I replied.

"Na do.. I'm bored." He sighs. I sighs. "Na do.." I said.

"Oh! My mum is calling! I'll see you tomorrow Jongdae! Can't wait to see your pretty face tomorrow at school~" with that he hung up. I smiled and went to sleep.

 

 

......

 

It has been 3 years since I moved to that wonderful school. My mother's was right, this is my last school. And during all this years, me and my mum became closer to each other, it's all because of Baekhyun. He once went to my house and saw my atittude to my mum. He was so sad seeing me like that. So he told me that I should've been caring and loving my mum. So I did, for Baekhyun's sake. And during this years, I started to fall for Baekhyun everysingle day. He always made my day...

 

"Chen-Chen!" Baek greeted me once I got into the class. "Baek-Baek!" I replied him. He blushed slightly.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Baekhyun ask. I nodded and he pinched my cheeks. "Awww you're so cute!" He squealed. "Can we go to eat ice cream and go to the parade today? I have two tickets!" He said. My eyes glistened and nodded enthusiastically.

 

 

.....

 

"The roller coaster was fun! Should we ride the ferris wheel now?" Baekhyun drag e around the parade while we're holding fairy floss.

"Let's go!" This time I drag him with me and into the ferris wheel. It was fun today, we play, we laugh, we scream, we ate. But most of all, whe hold hands for the first time. It was fireworks to me. I don't know about Baekhyun but it was the most beautiful moment i have ever had in my whole life. For once, I am so happy.

"Chen~" Baekhyun turn his face towards me while we're sitting to take a rest from all the rides. "Yes?" I smiled at him. He hold my hands tight.

"I had fun today, thank you for coming with me, you're a wonderful person..." He blushed and kiss my cheek. I blush dark red and touch the cheek that he had kissed. "Baekhyun..."

"I like you." Baekhyun blurted out. My eyes grew wider. I smile ear to ear. I hug him immediately, don't want to let him go.

"I like you too~" I said in the hug. We hug the for like ages. We went home at 8 pm. I bid goodbyes to him and said goodnight as well.

 

.....

 

"Chanyeol, where's Baekhyun?" I ask to Chanyeol. He kept quiet. "Chanyeol? I asked, where's Baekhyun?" I repeat again. He shrugs and walks away. Chanyeol was the 100th boys I asked today, and none of them sees Baekhyun. I wonder where he is. I called him at recess just now, but he didn't pick up the call. Is he sick? Is he ok? Is my Baek-Baek ok?

 

Ok you'll be the last one Suho~ "Suho hyeong!" I yelled and Suho turn around to smile at me. "Yes, Baekhyun?" He smiles softly.

"Do you see Baekhyun today?" I asked. And as like before, he kept quiet and then shrug and walks away.

"What is wrong with you people today?!" I loosen up my ties on my neck and calm myself. "I'll go to his house later after school then.." I said to myself and went back to my class.

 

"Hello, eomeoni~" I greet Baekhyun's mother. She smile at me. "Aigoo, Jongdae ya!" She said and let me in. She told me to sit on the sofa while she make a cup of tea for both of us.

"I was just ready to go to your house, dear.." She smiles. "I wanted to give you something from Baekhyun." She gave me a green envelope with his eyesmile drawing on it. I had a bad feeling for this.

"Please open it dear..." Ms Byu say. I open the envelope slowly and saw Baekhyun's handwritting.

 

My cute-precious Chen-Chen!

 

I hope you missed me by now, cuz I'm missing you so damn much right now. Today I have my flight to Europe, that's why I can't come to school. I've got a scholarship from a school in Europe. I hope you didn't mad at me~ ><

Yesterday was the best time of my life, Chen. You make it possible for me to be happy. To be complete and free again. I thought, if I hadn't met you 3 years ago, I probably dying of emptiness. But you fill it with your love towards me. I love you~

I'm sorry I didn't tell you I'm going today, because I don't want you to cry and be sad. I want you to live happily while I'm gone. I'll be back very soon. Wait for me ok?

You'll always be in my mind every day, every hour, every minute, and every second. I love you to infinity Chen. Promise me you won't forget about me, cuz I won't forget you no matter what. I hate long distance relationship, but my love for you is bigger and stronger than anything, so it doesn't matter for me.

Don't cheat with someone, while I'm gone. If you're cheating, I'm gona poke your eyes with a fork so that you can't see someone else! Arasseo!

 

Wait for me ok? I'll be back, and we'll be together again.

Kim Jongdae, SARANGHAE!!!

 

 

Tears came rushing down my cheeks. Ms. Byun calmed me down. "Chen, he didn't let me tell you about this." She said with a soft tone. "He doesn't want you to be sad, so please don't be sad, ok?" Ms. Byun said while caressing my back.

"Is his plane already take off??" I sniff. Ms. Byun nodded. "His plane was this afternoon at 12" I buried my face in my hands.

"He'll be back soon Chen.. don't worry..."

 

.....

 

 

It was Christmas now, the fifth Christmas that I'm wasting by myself without Byun Baekhyun. The love of my heart. It has been 5 years I didn't hear any single things from him. I doubt it if he still remembers me or not. But I kept myself single and patiently waiting for him. I'm already graduated from the school and now sitting in a good university in Seoul. I live by my own now. My mother passed away 2 years ago. And it was the first time I cried after this long. I cried at her funeral.

Anyways, I was celebrating Christmas with my mates at a restaurant now. All the friends that Baekhyun introduced me too came up too. I smiled. But knowing that Baekhyun is not around, doesn't really make any differents. I still missed him everyday. I cried everynight thinking about him. Daydreaming about him. Everything are related to him.

But tonight everything's change. When a figure came out from the dark. I know my love of my life, my love at first sight, my lover, my world, my everything has come back to me again. Byun Baekhyun is standing infront of me. As handsome as ever. With his brown shiny locks, with cute bangs. Most of all, his eye smile.

I blink a few times and pinch my cheeks.

 

He smiles cutely, that eyesmiles I'm dying to see everyday. I could just kiss him right now and yell at him, on how cruel he is, leaving me without saying goodbye. I walk slowly towards him. Finally, he came back.

 

"Chen-Chen!"