Day 3

School of Bangtan RPG

imageUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ has signed in.

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ - Network congested, please wait...

imageUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ: ...

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ - Network congested, please wait...

imageUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ: ...

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ - You've been disconnected from the server, please try again.

imageUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ: wtf...

imageUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ [Lv19 Squire]: FINALLY!

imageUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ [Lv19 Squire]: now to lvl up + finish this class quest...

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ - you selected 'Murky Swamp', do you wish to start a new instance?

----------------------------------------

Few Minutes Later... 

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ uses Hollow Slash on Hydra [BOSS: Lv22] and dealt 1972 damage.

Hydra [BOSS: Lv22]. 972 / 14072 HP Left 

Hydra [BOSS: Lv22] sweeps it's tail and dealt 420 damage to UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ.

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ uses Medium Life Vial and restores 500 health 792 / 1200 HP.

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ uses Swallow's Fury on Hydra [BOSS: Lv22] and dealt 972 damage.

----------------------------------------

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ picked up Hydra Scalex4.

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ picked up Hydra's Eyex6.

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ picked up [S] Phantom Spear Of The Hydra.

----------------------------------------

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ will now be teleported back to the Cathedral of Trinity Shore.

imageTrisha, The Lazy Knight Trainer[NPC]: ooh.. umm,,, HEY NEW KID... YEAH... UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ, what can I do for you today?

imageTrisha, The Lazy Knight Trainer[NPC]: I see you have become quite adept with your weapon. I guess there's an opening for you somewhere... Take this permit and umm yeah go find the person. Bye.

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ has obtained Messy Job Permit.

imageUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ [Lv20 Squire]: OH YEAH!!! I'M J-HOPE I'M UR HOPE!

imageVict0r1us has signed in.

imageUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ [Lv20 Squire]: TaeTae~

imageVict0r1us [Lv9 Bandit]: Hoseok-hyung ~ LEVEL ME SENPAI!

imageUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ [Lv20 Squire]: lemme advance first

imageVict0r1us [Lv9 Bandit]: :3 saranghae ~♥

imageIgneel the Dragon Spear [NPC]: What do you need?

imageIgneel the Dragon Spear [NPC]: Ah, I see that you have taken a liking to the ways of the spear. Very well, put your hands out in front of me and close your eyes - I will now bestow you with the knowledge of the Spearman. 

imageIgneel the Dragon Spear [NPC]: Congratulations, you are now a Spearman. You might want to pay a visit to the Artisan's Hall and further your knowledge as an artisan. I will give you this permit.

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ has obtained Seal of Valor.

imageUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ [Lv20 Spearman]: TaeTae - come to hyung~

Vict0r1us is using Feather of Pegasus and has designated youUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ  - Accept?

imageVict0r1us [Lv9 Bandit]: ~♥

Vict0r1us does Buing Buing on UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ.

imageUrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ [Lv20 Spearman]: aww~

----------------------------------------

imageGoldenKookie has signed in.

----------------------------------------

imageGoldenKookie [Lv12 Ninja]: Seokie-Hyung~ lvl me pls! I'm way behind!!!!!!!!!!

GoldenKookie is using Feather of Pegasus and has designated you, UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ  - Accept?

imageGoldenKookie [Lv12 Ninja]: YAY!

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ does Pat Head on GoldenKookie.

imageGoldenKookie [Lv12 Ninja]: ~♥

imageVict0r1us [Lv9 Bandit]: meeee tooooooo hyung~

UrOnlyHopeStartsWithJ does Pat Head on Vict0r1us.

----------------------------------------