Reminiscence

Reminiscence

 

RYEOWOOK's POV

 

 

It's winter and I am here again to see the winter sea that you loved.

It's still the same... the cold wind and white waves are the same as before.

But... you're bright and cheerful nature that chattered next to me is now nowhere to be found.

 

 

 

"Yah! Oppa!" you called Ryeowook and started running by the seaside.

"Wait till I catch you~!" he threatened before running after you.

"Run fast Ryeowook!" you giggled. In just a few seconds, he caught you in his arms.

"You sure is fast." you chuckled as he release you from his arms.

"Of course I am" you gave him one of your most charming smile.

"You know, the winter sea looks so sad" you pouted. He looked at you waiting for your next words.

"We should stay with it and be its friend!" you beamed making him chuckle.

"Okay then~" he smiled at you. You then went behind him as you feel the wind blowing to avoid it.

"I want us to be always together" you whispered enough for him to hear and smiled to yourself as you gave him a backhug.

 

 

The waves asked me, why did I come alone and where are you. I answered; can't you see?

she's behind me, avoiding the wind and fast asleep.

When the sunlight falls, she will wake. Just wait a bit more.

But the truth is.. I can't bear to say that I can't ever see you again and without me knowing

I'm already shedding tears.

 

I started walking along the shores and the wind blew.

I guess the wind told me that I can't ever find you again.

I guess the ocean spoke to me and asked where you went.

Eventually, it became tears again like me.

With the tears the ocean sent,

I made your image and lay by it.

I called your name in case you see and hear me.

 

"HyunJae-ah~!" I sighed at my stupidity. I stood up again and held your picture.

"An ocean without you will live just as tears.

The waves, despising me, told me not to come without you.

They told me to bring you here with me"

 

Just as those words came from my lips, it started to snow.

I looked up and adored the falling snow.

Even if I say I can't see you,

I know the white snowflakes are actually your wet kiss and tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

Hello guys! This is my second one-shot fic. It stars Kim Ryeowook of SUPER JUNIOR. I wrote this with SJ K.R.Y's song "Reminiscence" as my pattern. Most of the lines came from its lyrics so I'm putting credits on that. 

Also, this is my anniversary gift to myself and SUPER JUNIOR M! It's their 6th anniversary today and my 2nd anniversary here on AFF.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and leave a comment. 

Kamsahamnida!

-RyeoJaeHyun