Breath of Summer

I'll Be Your Man

He remembered the sun had shone golden hues across the beach.

The beer bottle in his hands was cool, the sun harsh and hot in comparison. The sweat beaded over his forehead, salty like the water.

The sand clung to the bottom of his feet, one bobbing to the beat of the music. 

He saw him, out of the hundreds of students eager to dip in the water on the first day of summer.

Out the corner of his eye, swaying to the music, alone but content, he saw him.

He was like the breath of summer itself, a golden goddess dancing on the sand.

He didn't know Kim Heechul the first time they met, he was only a face to him.

A beautiful face, with a smile that made his heart beat fast and his breath quicken.

The first time he'd seen that smile directed at him was inside, where the golden goddess was no longer glowing in the sunlight, but simmering under the party lights, beer bottle to his lips.

He'd smiled, beckoned with one finger, and spent the next two hours dancing with him.

There was just something about him.

Something Siwon couldn't understand. Something beautiful, something mesmerizing.

Something he'd had no idea he'd needed until he found it.

Heechul was like summer. He was warmth, he was life, he was happiness.

He was long nights kissing in the sand, he was gentle swaying to music under the palm trees, he was breathless smiles over the tops of beer bottles, he was long and loud laughter around the bonfire.

He was warm, even in the cold surf, pressed against Siwon, hands clutching the well-toned muscles, mouth against his neck.

He was warm even in the dead of night, clutching sweat-soaked sheets, hands pressed against cold brick walls, heels pressed into a tanned back.

Heechul was summer.

Siwon doesn't even remember how he had ended up living with him, in the sunlit home by the sea.

Heechul always said he loved where Siwon lived, it was big and empty, filled with sunlight and close to the sea. 

He couldn't cook, but he was always in the kitchens early in the morning, watching Siwon make bacon and eggs or an omelet, wearing one of his shirts and little denim short-shorts, perched on the counter, bare feet and long slim shaven legs swinging back and forth, slender hands holding a coffee cup to his plush lips.

He would wear one of Siwon's white collared and button up shirts, crisp and fresh from the dryer. He was leave the top buttons undone, flashing milky skin to him when he moved on the counter.

His long tangled dark hair would be pulled back into a messy ponytail, always stray locks sweeping over his face, huge feline eyes watching him as he cooked, a smile or a exaggerated pout on his lips as he spoke.

Heechul was always up before Siwon, watching the sun rise, tangled in his robe, perched on the balcony, waiting for him to wake up.

He was always asleep before him as well, curled up in bikini briefs and a shirt of Siwon's, blankets covering half of his body, soft locks curling around his face, one hand always clutching the pillow next to his head, mouth hanging open ever so slightly as he slept.

An angel, blissfully asleep at the moon created a glow over his skin.

Although Siwon had never seen Heechul swim, he loved the beach.

He would wear a knitted cream coloured sweater, cut off denim short shorts and no shoes. He always carried his sandals in his left hand, walking along the edge of the water with his hair billowing out behind him.

As Siwon would stare after him, a small smile on his face, he would turn, that dazzling smile making him breathless.

"Siwon-ah!" he would call, tantalizingly.

He would ran back over to Siwon, Siwon would pick him up by the waist, twirling him in the air.

Heechul would wrap his legs around his waist as he began to let him go, arms around his neck, and they would kiss.

When Heechul danced, Siwon lost breath.

Heechul would sway and turn, his slender body and unquestionable beauty attracting attention of many young man, but Heechul would only look at him, eyes adoring and lovely, that secretive smile on his lips, like he was telling the world he had something that no one else had.

Heechul always said Siwon was his Prince Charming, and that no one else could have him.

He'd smile and say the perfection of Choi Siwon would never leave the arms of Kim Heechul.

The feel of strong arms, the manly scent, the freshly washed hair, everything and anything Siwon was, Heechul reveled in it. 

He would laugh, the beautiful laughter that always made Siwon's inside melt, and tap one manicured finger on his nose, saying he was perfect, and he was his.

What Heechul ever saw in a guy like him, he'd never understand.

But every morning he'd wake to Heechul sitting on the balcony, and every night he'd go to sleep watching the angel in dreamland.

Heechul was like summer. 

He was warmth, the purest of loves, the way he looked at Siwon, the way Siwon looked at him, made his heart full to the point of bursting.

He was sure he would drown, suffocate with the love he felt, threatening to overpower him.

An over worn cliche, and he loved it.

Heechul was life. 

Siwon held his warm smooth hand in his, walking along the beach in the evening, and suddenly found the urge.

He wouldn't live without this golden goddess.

He'd come into his life so suddenly, like a splash of summer to the winter cold.

He held the pale hand, and got on one knee.

He asked him right there on the sand, and watched as tears filled Heechul's eyes and he kneeled in front of him, kissing him so sweetly Siwon almost cried.

"Yes," He whispered. "Of course I'll marry you, Choi Siwon,"

 

a/n

not sure where that came from but hey xD

I might continue it, change it a little and make it into a small chaptered fic, but only if enough people want me to

I'm not a very good writer, but I do what I can