7 Minutes

7 Minutes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam's Story:


Games, have you ever considered life as a game? We never realize it, but the things we choose to do, where we end up at, how we end up there? It's all apart of this game, the game of life.

We may know how to play but we never know where we will end up. It's the choices that we make, that bring us to a WIN or LOST. That day; my "lost" became my "win", my hell became my heaven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TRUTH or DARE, BamBam?!" Jackson hyung's grin grew wider as he couldn't seem to wait for my response.

It's the choices we make, that can change our lives forever. And that day; a ridiculous game of truth or dare, got me to you. I always wondered why, we as people are always so afraid of making the wrong decisions and on that day, I knew my decision was wrong but somehow it ended up being so right.


"DARE~"  I didn't know at that moment, what fate had instored for me and it was at that moment that my choice became my win without me knowing in this game of life.
 
"Oh! Bammie's going for the GOLD~!" Mark hyung bounced up, surprised and a bit taken aback at my answer.

I always played it safe, no matter what game we would play. I never took a chance, I never once took a risk but on that day, everything changed.

"Hmm, I dare you..." Jackson hyung pondered, trying to come up with a marvelous scheme of a dare but all of a sudden, Yugyeom opened his big mouth.


"TO DO SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN WITH HER!"  Even without looking, I knew who exactly Yugyeom was pointing at. You.

You were someone that I saw every single day of my life. Not only did I know who you were, I knew where you lived, and what you did everyday. We grew up together and I saw you each and every single day and yet I hated you for that reason. No matter what I was doing or where I was at, you were ALWAYS there.

"Bammie, your GIRLFRIEND is waiting for you~~" Even as the guys teased me, I didn't want to except t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter