-

“Luhan...do you still love me?”

 

Luhan gulps at the sudden question, a question that he had been asking himself as well. He still loves him. That was the truth, but the jealousy he felt whenever his lover was with another was incomparable and the thing that hurts him most was that, Sehun was too blind to see it.

 

Tilting his head down, Luhan had let the tear that struggled to fall from a time ago. “I...still do..”

 

Sehun walked closer to Luhan and spun him around. Sehun saw the crystal that were already on Luhan’s cheeks. Regretting that he had let Sehun do that, he still faced down.  “Then why?”

 

Sehun asked. He wanted to know why.  He was just to confused of it all. It had been weeks since he last saw him and then now, Luhan texted to meet him just break-up with him. What was that all about? What did he do wrong? It was all too much to handle.

 

Seeing that Luhan just wanted to release what he had been trying to hide, Sehun hugged his boyfriend into an embrace and let him cry his heart out. As Luhan calmed down, Sehun lifted his head until they were both eye facing each other.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Biting his lips, Luhan tried to resist Sehun’s hold. He was gonna give in. He just couldn’t stand it if it was Sehun, but all his strength was in vain.

 

“What’s wrong, Luhan?” Sehun repeated.

 

“I...It’s just...you a-and Tao had been...well how do I explain this...w-we just...I don’t k-know we’ve been kind of cold I guess?”

 

Sehun knew what was the problem. Just by those broken but simple sentence that Luhan had just told him.

 

This past few weeks....both of them started to hang-out with their other friends much more all the time. Sehun was with Tao and Luhan was with Xiumin most of the time. Sehun did feel a pinch of jealousy as well, but it kind of like jumped into more complicated situation in what Luhan’s mind has thought of. Cause in all retrospect, both of them loved each other so much.

 

Creating a much more better angle to access, Sehun turned his head as he slanted his lips over Luhan’s.  

 

“I was jealous too.... Lu..”

 

With watery eyes...Luhan looked up at Sehun. “It’s just I-I...”

 

“It’s fine..we’ll make up for the time we lost..or I think so..we never lost anything just our contact I guess..We’ll fix it.” Sehun smiled. “I know we can.”

 

“Your so optimistic Oh Sehun..”

 

“Yeah.. OHptimistic..” Sehun said. 

 

 

 

- this was cause of this was this fanacc.

[140405] Luhan wants to hold Sehun's hand but Baek thought Luhan wants to hold his hand so he give his hands to Luhan. 

-Sehunsfans-

-and no you still can't kill me...just becauseI lied about this being fluff...kekekeke...who knows anyways what goes on with this mind of mine. LUVYAALL!!!!!

-SORRY FOR TYPOS, BLAME MY LAME KEYBOARD.