....

Aegyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Aegyo 애교.

 

 

~ I looked at his pictures in instagram and immediately cringed. Thick-framed glasses, cheeks puffed out and a 'peace' sign next to it. If you ask me if i love him then my answer is a "yes". He's my boyfriend for godsake..


But aegyo was never my style. It never failed to make me cringe and sometimes, my body shivers. Don't know why but it was a habit ever since i was small. My friends were also the type to do aegyo and i'd push their face away. They understood that i hate it but sometimes, just for fun, they keep making those so-called cute faces. 


" Seriously, i've gotta stop looking at his pics. Just one cute face is enough to make me barf." I placed my phone on the table and went to the kitchen to prepare his meal before he gets home. Rice with kimchi and other dishes. It's always been like that. He loved korean food so much.


" Jagi~ i'm home.", he sang as he entered the house through the front door. " Jagi?" He searched the whole living room and saw me in the kitchen preparing his meal. " Jagi!" He ran over to me and gave me a bear hug. " y-yah.. J-Jin op-oppa.. You are.. I can't b-bre-athe." He pulled away from the hug and gave my lips a quick peck.


" Eat. You're hungry. I know you are." He took the chopstick in one hand and began devouring the food like he hasn't eaten for a year. " aigoo.. Oppa, how old are you? 5? Aigoo.. So messy." I took a tissue from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter