Good night princess

Bitter Sweet Love


~~~
Pit pat pit pat, the slight drops if water leaked thorough the roof of our house. Looking out side the window, I waited for the time when it would stop raining. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK, the clock went as time sluggishly went by. Still no sign of the sun. I gave out a deep sigh. I stood up and closed the Curtains and then walked out of my room closing the door behind me with a loud SLAM! 

As I stepped out, the delicious smell of mother's pumpkin soup hit me constantly. My stomach started to rumble and my mouth started to water up. It's just like my souls is just casually floating out of my body and following the scent to the pumpkin soup. 

"What's the occasion?" I quietly whispered to mother 

"Lay's family is coming today so might as well make a feast." She replied while stirring the soup. 

I stood there gathering up all my anger as my face slowly grew red, my fists clenched up tightly, and memories started flashing through of how they treated me back then.  

"Them again" I snickered and then walked away from the kitchen and to the front door. 

~FLASHBACK~
 
"It's a bad idea to go back with her" I warned and held on to his sleeve 

"I'm pretty sure the person I knew since young wouldn't be that kind of thing." He retorted and powerfully pushed me back, making me hit the cupboard handle. 

"You'll never understand the pain I've been through cause of her, will you?" I questioned with tears rolling down my face. 

"What pain?" He asked. 

"The pain of being tortured, being stabbed in the back multiple times, and the pain of ruining all my hopes and dreams of a future" I cried and left the place. 

"Consider this all over." I mumbled before closing the front door.

Trust me her true colours will appear soon.

~END OF FLASHBACK~ 

"I'm leaving this house before they arrive" I thought and opened the door only to see that they were already standing there soaking wet. 

"Hello there Min" they smiled and walked in.

"Hello!" I smiled at the my mother and father in-law  and started walking out of the house but I was held back. 

I glared back at the guy and monotony said "Let go" 

"It's a bad idea to leave your guests unattended" he whispered

"I have no intention of hurting you it if u don't let go I'd have no choice" I threatened whilst pinning his neck to the wall with my arm.

"Geeezz calm down Charlie Brown" he surrendered and let my arm go

"Shut up and leave me alone" I spoke up and left the house. 

~~~~~ 

As dumb as ever that girl, doesn't she know that it's dangerous to go out at this time of day ESPECIALLY in this weather. 

I after min ran out of the house I walked in to the living room where her little sister was playing.

"OPPA OPPA! Look look I drew a picture of you!!!" She called out from her table as I stood at the door frame. 

"Really? Let me she" I  said and walked over to her as she held up the piece of paper. 

"Woahhhhh~~ it's so pretty! Is it for me?" I smiled 

"Yea! Oppa when I grow up I want to marry you!!" She celebrated with some of her handmade confetti. 

"That...THATS SO CUTE OF YOUUU Anna!!!" I exclaimed, picking her up and spinning around in circles with her I'm my arms. 

"Lay do you know where Min went?" I suddenly heard her mum ask 

"She ran out of the house a while ago." I replied to her and walked towards the kitchen

"Is there something you need her for?" I asked her mum

"I was going to ask her to help set out the table" Min's mum stated 

"It's already set." I said to her

"Oh really? I see" she just said and continued cooking 
 
~~~~

"Stupid family with their stupid friends and they stupid unnecessary gatherings!"I angrily mumbled while walking up the hill.

Squish squish is heard as I walk in the annoying rain. Then suddenly I accidentally slipped on a branch laying in between the path leaving my perfectly new shirt muddy and dirty. 

"URGH! Stupid rain!" I cursed and continued walking up hill. 

"UNNIE!" I heard a familiar voice from the top of the hill. 

As I looked up from where I was I saw a really familiar figure. 

"May what the hell are u doing here?" I scolded

"Just to get rid of you for sure!" She answered 

(By the way May is my worst neighbor ever!) 

"Wait what why?" I questioned 

"Is it a crime if I want to be with the person I just love?" She retorted 

With one quick motion, she slid down her slight ramp and landed right in front of me. She stood up and brushed the mud off her knees. 

"if you wouldn't mind I'm gonna take the person you hold dearest." She said. "IF IT WASNT FOR THAT STUPID ARRANGED MARRIAGE THAT YOUR FAMILY PLANNED I WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH HIM!" she then yelled 

"Have you gone bonkers? Even if I was killed I wouldn't even marry that damn guy!" I yelled

"Well why don't you just kill your self now?" She suggested and walked towards me ad I took a step back. 

"Are u crazy?" I snorted 

"Well if you died right here,right now, then you wouldn't have to marry him and there for he can get over you and move back to me" she snickered as she slightly pushed me with her index finger.

"Can you not push me?!" I yelled 

"What are you going to do about it Min? What you gonna do ?" She questioned and continued pushing me back

"You idiot are you actually trying to kill me?" I looked back on the edge of the hill. She didn't reply. All she gave me was a snicker and then... 

~~~~~

"See you in your next life Min" said and pushed her off. 

"Serves you right for stealing my man!" I laughed.

~~~~~~ Third person ~~~~ 

Min gradually fell. As May slowly walked away snickering, Min had actually stopped rolling down the hill with her back hitting against the tree and her head was laying next to a sharp rock, that she had hit leaving her bleeding. 

"O-oppa" she tried to say before passing out. 

~~~~ 

After waiting for over an hour waiting for Min to come back, I finally grew impatient. 
About a few minutes later, I heard someone knock on the door. Quickly, I ran over to the door and opened it up expecting that it would be Min. But I was wrong, it was May. 

"OPPA!" She hugged me. 

"May I've told you this already it over don't even bother! I'm not getting back with you" I explained

"So If I suddenly said that your fiancée is dead then would you?" She laughed. 

"What did you do to her?" I questioned 

"Nothin much" she giggled and walked off but before she could I grabbed her arm and grabbed her shirt. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER" I snapped 

"Why don't you see for your self." She stated, she brushed my hands away and walked off into the distance laughing like a maniac. 

Not even thinking, I instantly threw in my shoes and ran out side to the small hill where we use to hang out. 
Looking all over the place for ages I finally noticed a light footprint in the mud. 

"That must be her's" I thought 

"I squatted down looking carefully at the print to see which way she might have headed and then followed it till I reached the small cottage and searched the place. But she was no where to be found. I looked on to the edge of the hill and saw a shoe, light pink with a small ribbon on the side. It was a present that u gave here a few weeks ago. I walked over to the hill and looked over the edge. Instantaneously my eyes widened, my jaw dropped  there she was laying at the bottom of the hill next to a tree, completely covered in crimson red blood.

"MIN!" I yelled out and slid down the hill not caring about my self or anything. 

I lifted her head up so It could rest I'm my lap. 

"Yah, Min-ah!! Wake up!" I tapped her cheek with my palm. 

"Min! wake up" I cried 

~~~~~~~

"O-oppa-" she shuddered. 

"I'm here Min DON'T you worry." Lay assured her 

"O-oppa, I-I'm sorry I doubted you-" she apologized and reached her hand out to his left cheek. 

"I-I'm really.   .    . s~o~r~r~y" she cried. 

Min's precious mauve eyes slowly grew dark and heavy and her grip was getting weaker.

"I can't be with you any more." She managed to utter her last words before becoming completely pale and quite and her hand slipped off lay's face. 

"No, NO NO NO NO! Min get up!" He commanded

"Min....." Lay mumbled and then stood up carrying her bridal style in his arms and carried her, now stone cold body, back home.

"Hang in there min!" I sniffed while running back to the house. 

I reached the house in a matter of seconds, without hesitating, I kicked opened the door making the whole family run out to the front door. 

"Min!" Her mum gasped, while slightly tapping her face. 

"TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL STRAIGHT AWAY!" My dad commanded and ran to the car. I clocking the doors. 
Quickly, I carried her to the care and closed the door.  
 
At the hospital, Min was immediately taken to the emergency room by the nurses whilst the whole family and I was left waiting anxiously outside the room. 

Hours past and we got impatient. I was waking around the place whist the whole family was bunched up together. Pops had his hands covering his head whilst mum and min's mum was hiccuping and sobbing her heart out. 

Another hour past and finally the doors opened. The doctor walked out of the room and took off his mask, giving us the sympathy look and shook his head. 
"Our deepest condolences" the nurses and doctor bowed.  

Hearing this my heart immediately dropped as well was I dropped to the ground, pops lost it and mother, couldn't stop crying her eyes out. 

I walked towards the doctor asking him "can we go see her one last time?" He nodded and then walked toward Min's mother who was on the brink of breaking, having to lose her husband in a car accident and now losing her daughter. 

I walked in to the room where min was lying on a bed with a white sheet covering her perfectly shaped body. I took the cover off and folded it at her collar bone. Revealing her fragile pale face. I held her hand and realized that she was clutching on to something. I opened her hand and saw laying in the middle of her palm was a ring. THE ring that I gave her a week ago. 

"I'm sorry, I doubted you." Her words rang in my ears as tears started streaming down my face. 

"I'm the one who should be sorry, min" I said to her whilst holding up the ring.

"You were right about her." I then added and rubbed my tears away with my fist. 

I stood up and put her hand back under the sheets. I pulled the sheet up to her shoulders and stopped there.I gave her a deep kiss and walked off and then glanced back at her... 

 

 

 

 

"Sweet dreams my princess..."