Bento boxes. And Kisses too! (One Shot)

Bento boxes. And Kisses too!

You stole a glance at your wrist watch; it’s already a quarter past twelve noon. Facing the mirror, not paying attention to the door, you were patiently waiting inside your significant other’s dressing room. You brought a bento box for the two of you, which took three hours to prepare with all your heart because you wanted to surprise him and have a lunch date at his workplace.

However, it was just now when it sank into your scumbag brain that there’s only a tiny possibility that he’d be able spend time with you due to his hectic schedule.

Oh well, I could wait.

Plugging in your earphones to lessen the dullness you’re feeling, you listened to Haruman. That song always makes you feel like you’re encircled in your boyfriend’s warm hug while he serenades you. Well, not actually serenade because he’s a rapper. He just sings occasionally and whenever he does, it makes you reach your eargasm because his voice is just too damn low and wheezy. It turns you on. Well, of course not now because right now is not the time for that. We don’t want your boyfriend to gain that knowledge, do we? This secret must be kept for he might use his voice against you when teasing.

Feeling the urge of sleeping (because you woke up early to make the freaking bento box that might not be eaten), you close your eyes and snuggled in the comfy spinning chair, leaning your head to the right and before you even know it, you dozed off to dream land.

 

A weird feeling woke you up. The feeling of someone staring at you, but the thing is, when you opened your eyes you found, not only a pair of eyes, but three pairs.

Holy . They’re here. You scrambled to sit straight.

“Hyung, you woke her up!” Jungkook was taken aback like he was scared someone might punch him for staring at you.

“I did not! It was you who poked her cheek!” Hoseok’s eyes widened. “It wasn’t me. I swear. It was Jimin” He raised his right arm to tell you it’s not him.

Jimin quickly told you what he knew, “No, not me. It was Jin hyung! He poked you before sitting.” You can tell by his face that he’s anxious, you just don’t know why.

Jin’s attention quickly diverted from his phone to the three of you. “Hey! That wasn’t me. It was Taehyung!”

“What did I do now?” Taehyung came out of the bathroom while wiping his hands to the back of his pants, obviously ignorant of all the fuss.

“Hey, ______? What’s inside your bag? It smells good.” Yoongi opened the zipper a bit and peeked inside your bag. The other members came close to your bag and joined in the inspection. Yoongi fished out the bento boxes from your bag and all of them gasped in awe.

Wow, these namjas. Never fail to surprise me. You slightly shook your head with a smile on your face.

“Is this for us? But why is it only two? This isn’t enough~” Jimin whined.

You laughed and stood up to get the bento boxes from them. “These aren’t for you. These are for me and Namjoon.”

“What’s for me, hmm?” he hugged you from behind and rested his chin on your shoulder, taking in your scent. For him, you smelled very different from all the girls he’d dated. For him, you smelled like home.

You quietly squealed because of his sudden action (aaaand probably because of his voice). You swiftly turned around to wrap your arms around Namjoon’s neck and automatically, his arms s around your waist.

“AAAAAAAAAH~ Namjam~ I missed you so much~” You said in a sing-song way.

“I missed you too.” He lifted you for a moment and kissed your temple.

The boys groaned in disgust seeing their leader have lovey-dovey moments with his girl, in front of them. “Get a room, you guys.” Yoongi was the first to leave with a fake scowl on his face. The others followed him outside the dressing room, mumbling words that you and Namjoon can’t understand.

“Oh yeah, hyung, before I forget Namjam sounds like a nice name. Keep calling him like that, _____. Okay?” Taehyung blurted out and earned a few snickers from the other members outside.

You released him from your hug, being embarrassed of yourself for not containing your excited feels of seeing your boyfriend. Well, it wasn’t your fault that you weren’t able to spend time with him. It was because of his damned complicated schedule.

“Don’t mind them. They’re just jealous I have a beautiful girlfriend when they don’t.” he wiggled his eyebrows, making you laugh.

“Bad leader” You lightly punched his chest.

“Ow,” he squinted his eyes and acted as if his chest hurts. You knew he’s faking it because his dimple is showing. He’s smiling.

You ignored his gesture and went straight to the reason why you’re there. “hey, I brought you something” you grinned at him.

He seemed curious. “what is it?”

You picked up the bento box on the table and showed it to him. “Ta-Daaaaaa~ I brought you lunch.”

He grinned widely and you considered that as a reward for your hard work in cooking (and for waiting).

“aww, that’s so sweet of you, though, I think it’s already time for dinner.” He chuckled.

Your eyebrows furrowed. How long have you been asleep? And how long was it after BTS finished with their shooting? “Hell. What time is it?”

“Nah I’m just kidding. It’s just two in the afternoon,” he laughed and rubbed the space between your eyebrows, “And stop furrowing your eyebrows. You don’t want those wrinkles, do you?”

His face was too close so you seized the moment and pinched his cheeks.

He pretended to be hurt but it made you want to pinch him more because he looks so darn cute.

 “Ahhhhhhh~ you are so cute! Iloveyousomuch. Let’s eat?” you purposely said the second sentence without pausing because you were still awkward saying those words to Namjoon’s face.

“What?” he sounds confused.  

“I said, let’s eat. I’m starving.”

You sat down and opened the bento boxes.

Namjoon brushed off the thought and his attention diverted to the contents of the bento box you prepared. He rubbed his palms together, ready to eat like a tiger ready to lurch towards his prey.

Well, not really. Just exaggerating. He just looks like he’s really hungry. You joined him in eating and you both fell into silence. Not an awkward one, just a normal silent atmosphere while eating. Fifteen minutes later, you were already finished eating the three-hours-to-prepare bento box.

“So, how’s the shoot for Haruman?” you have the right to ask him that, right? After all, you love that song and it’s also the reason why your Namjoon was late in eating lunch.

“Hmm, it’s pretty much good, though we’re just halfway the song.” He said while wiping the corners of his mouth.

“Ah, I’m looking forward to that you know. I saw the teaser and all of you looked awesome. And by the way, I love your hair.” You gave him a smile.

“Oh really? What about my voice? Didn’t you like Rap Monster’s awesome rapping?”

“We’re talking about the teaser, not the song. But if you want to know if I liked your rap in the song, I did. I wanted to hear you sing though.”

“Like the one I did in Coffee?”

“Like the one you did in Coffee.”

He stared at you for a moment and sang his part in Coffee, another wonderful song, enough to make you feel like you’re being lifted up to the clouds. You leaned your chin on your folded arms resting on the table.

You didn’t notice you close your eyes while he’s singing. Even when his singing part is short, it made Namjoon smile because he only sees you like that when listening to your favourite songs and knowing that you close your eyes to feel the melody that he’s producing, it made him feel special.

He was about to grasp the moment to lean in and kiss you on the lips when Jin and Hoseok entered the room.

“Hyung, shooting will resume in fifteen minutes.” Hoseok stated.

You got startled and opened your eyes and sat upright. The sudden occurrence didn’t surprise Namjoon. It disappointed him. He glared at them like he’s shouting ‘you ing killed the moment’

They didn’t notice how much their leader wanted to strangle them.

“Hey Namjam, how was the food?” Jin with a girly tone and you laughed.

“Hey! Don’t laugh!” his voice cracked which only made you laugh harder.

You saw him blush.

“Okay, okay. I’ll stop.” You gasped for air.

“No, _____. Keep on laughing at Namjam.” Hoseok giggled while fixing his shirt.

You started to laugh again. Why is it funny listening to them saying Namjam? Is it that ridiculous? You made up your mind not to call him that again.

“I said; don’t laugh” Namjoon grabbed hold of either side of your head and aligned his lips with yours, giving you a chaste kiss to stop you from laughing, which did stop you. You close your eyes to feel the tingling sensation inside your tummy. Must be because of Namjoon’s effect.

Oh the magic of kisses.

“Hyung, Five minutes.”

Namjoon pulled away and rolled his eyes. “For ing Pete’s sake, Hoseok, stop ruining the moment will you?”

“Whatever, Namjam.” Jin mocked him once again before running followed by Hoseok. You giggled at how childish these boys could get. Namjoon groaned internally.

Break time’s over meaning your time together is over.

“I hate to say this but I have to go. I’ll see you later at home, alright?” he kissed you on the forehead before leaving.

“Okay, bye. Do well with the shooting~!”

“I will, love you, bye.” He exited the room. You turned to pick up your bag to leave when he poked back his head and said,

“Thank you for the bento box. I loved it. I look forward to more bento boxes. And kisses too!” he winked before leaving.

 

~Fin~