♚ | guidelines / joining

♚ | behind the screen seoul rp ;; a semi-lit/literate real life idol rp | new and accepting!
guide
lines.

Although not a themed roleplay, the only trace that sets BTSS RP a step out of the general roleplay circle is the ual orientation. As South Korea’s views on homouality are different from the West, homouality not being tolerated by everyone just yet, Hanguk RP is a straight roleplay that is not quite straight. Your character should be deemed as “heteroual”, yet if he or she is in reality biual or homoual, it is your duty to keep it away from the public eye and be careful to whom you tell of your feelings and ual experiences.

We are a serious community wishing for serious roleplayers that have been looking for a roleplay that lacks trolling, spazzing and emoticons outside of OOC posts and the OOC group, a roleplay where the character played is taken seriously and able to go through character development.  

  •  
  •  
  • General
  • Activity is key. Please don't decide to leave once you're accepted.
  • Activity checks will be held once every 2 months. Be sure to attend them.
  • In case you have any ideas for further improvement of the roleplay, they are always welcome and will be taken into consideration for the future if they can not be applied immediately and instead will be used as soon as possible.
  • We discourage the activity of character changes, but if you REALLY need it, we will consider. 
  • Inactives will be removed within three (3) days based on activty checks. Before those three days, a message will be sent to you through pm two times to make sure it did not get lost. If you wish to leave the roleplay, please inform the admins.
  • We are a close agency. Make sure you do not add or accept people from outside of the roleplay.
  • Drama in character is very much encouraged. BUT Rude attitude/cyberbullying/blackmailing etc. in OOC is strictly forbbiden. The first time you will receive a strike and the second time you will be removed from the roleplay. Depending on the gravity of the situation, you might be removed without the chance of a strike.
  •  
  •  
  • Applying, acceptance, creating of the account & roleplaying
  • Reservations last for two days - 48 hours. If you fail to make your account and comment the link below, your character will be free and up for grabs once again.
  • Make sure to look over the MASTERLIST carefully to be sure that the character you wish to apply for is not taken..
  • After your application has been accepted, you have two (2) days to create your account and add the admins. Wait for the admin acceptance before you add anyone else. Admin'slinks are on the main page.
  • Make your alternate name as 'TheScreen'. Password would be your favourite music show eg. Music Core.
  • Put your exployer as your company label.
  • is allowed only as long as your partner agrees to it. Plotting is VERY encouraged. Interacting is the best~!
  • PM is ONLY for text-messaging (like Kakao) or OOC talk, using brackets (), [], {}, etc. Physical interaction is only in groups.
  • No god-moding. That means you can not control the movement of somebody else to the point where you are roleplaying that idol.
  • Although all types of roleplaying are accepted, we highly encourage semi-para and para, mostly during group posts.
  • FORM:
  • Idol: (the idol you want to potray)
  • Group: (the group they are in)
  • Company: (what company are they from?)
  • Password: (yep)

 

rules are credited to hanguk-rp of tumblr