Jonghyun's ever so loving half brother, Jinki.

Key's Totally Into You.

-(To avoid confusion: Jinki: 23 y/o. Jonghyun: 21 y/o. Minho: 19 y/o. Idol characters in the story are to be viewed as normal, everyday people. Brace yourself for quite a bit of cursing.) -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holding back a smirk from the blonde beauty he had the pleasure to give his number to, Jonghyun slowly made his way into the restaurants' kitchen, removing his waist apron and throwing it carelessly into the trolley near the washing machine. Tonight had been a good night for Jonghyun, he was tipped well, he finished earlier than usual and he managed to make the prettiest boy in the building blush heavily, all thanks to his charm and good looks.

Taking his jacket from the coat rack, Jonghyun decided to change out of his uniform before he left the workplace, and so waving a goodbye to the chefs, and telling them he'd see them tomorrow, the dark haired boy gathered his bag; making his way through the back of the kitchen and swiftly up the narrow, stone staircase towards the unused bedroom in which he changed.

Pulling off his shirt and waistcoat, Jonghyun replaced them with a slightly oversized, round necked white tee, and changed his fitted work trousers to a pair of tight, painted black jeans, before rolling up the bottoms and placing on his expensive trainers. Ruffling his dark locks in the mirror, Jonghyun quickly sprayed himself with cologne once he was satisfied with his appearance, before throwing his uniform into his bag, placing on his studded, leather jacket and leaving the room, jogging lightly up the backdoor stairs and leaving the restaurant.

As he made his way towards the bus station, Jonghyun pulled his jacket tighter around his body, zipping it up to cover his mouth and protect himself from the bitter cold winds that traveled through the streets, before seating himself on the wide, plastic green bench just outside, and waiting for the driver to arrive. Placing in his earphones, Jonghyun the radio, turning the volume down as quickly as he had turned it on as 'Bonamana' blared painfully in his ears, causing him to jump slightly before laughing to himself embarrassed, earning a weird look from the elderly woman seated aside him. Mentally thanking the bus for removing him from the awkward situation, Jonghyun stepped up quickly, paying the driver before seating himself at the back and playing on his phone. Noticing the small envelope icon, flashing in the corner of the metal device, Jonghyun pushed back to the menu screen, pulling up his messages and laughing lightly to himself.

- 2 New Messages. -

Opening the first, Jonghyun was greeted by an unrecognized number, and so pouting slightly he read the message curiously, thinking about who it could be from before the cogs in his mind clicked together, a small smile spreading across his face.

"From - xxxxxxxxxx

... Jonghyun, right?"

Imagining the text could only be from the blonde haired beauty he'd met earlier this evening, and completely surprised that he actually received a text from him at all, Jonghyun laughed to himself, pulling up his jacket awkwardly as a few passengers seated beside him gave him a strange look before he checked the other message, which was not surprisingly, sent by his brother.

"From - Jinki hyung.

Hey little man, what time do you finish work? You better be ready for a long night!!"

Cursing under his breath, Jonghyun sighed loudly, not at all excited about his brothers un-arranged, spontaneous plans.

"sake.."

Lee Jinki, Jonghyun's ever so loving half brother, always felt the need to invite half the neighborhood to their home every time their parents left for a few days. Their parents had been married six years, and although Jonghyun got along well with both the boys his step-mother decided to bring along with her, he didn't like going against his father, and he didn't like defacing his large family home, which the man had worked so hard for. Jinki didn't see things this way; since he was older, Jonghyun's father meant nothing to him, and so he could do whatever he wanted to his property whilst he lived there, but this annoyed the younger, and since this was the third time this week Jonghyun had received a message like this, he just gave up on trying to stop the elder's reckless partying.

Once he reached his stop after the short drive, Jonghyun thanked the driver before stepping off, and headed towards his home. The houses on the street were large and expensive; the area was nicely decorated and it was obvious to any passing visitor that only the rich lived around these parts. Pulling out his phone, Jonghyun slowed down under a beaming street light and checked the time, before texting the unknown number back, mentally face palming since he realized he had forgotten to message him sooner.

23:14 pm

-To - xxxxxxxxxx

Hello pretty kitten^^"

Feeling quite proud of the nickname he had thought up for the boy, Jonghyun saved the number into his phone before placing the device into his back pocket, laughing smugly and jogging lightly towards the house down the street. As he got closer, the faint sound of music filled his ears; gradually getting louder and louder as he got closer to the house, until he was stood directly opposite the large, open lawn.

Feeling his jaw drop, Jonghyun stood frozen, staring at his once beautiful, perfect home which was now filled with unknown guests; some vomiting disgustingly all over his perfect flower garden as others sprayed horrific, uneducated gang signs all over the once pristine white walls. Jonghyun was confused as to how Jinki even knew so many people.

Running over to the small group of youths defacing his home, the dark haired boy removed the cans from their hands and placed them in his bag, telling the group to 'Go ing home' before heading towards the entrance of the house, pushing his way past the drunks and through the front door. Once he managed to finally get into the home, he made his way down the large corridor, scanning the ridiculous amount of rooms it held until he finally caught sight of the back of his step-brothers head in the crowd, before walking over and slapping him lightly.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?!" He yelled, most of his words being drowned out by the loud music as Jinki lent close to him, almost spilling his beer over the boy as he laughed lightly.

"Ah Jonghyun-ah, you're finally home!" He yelled back in a drunk slur, before throwing his arms around the dark haired boy; soaking the back of his shirt with the sweet liquid as he did. As pissed off as Jonghyun was for what was happening to his home, he couldn't help but find the older boy somewhat hilarious when he was intoxicated, and so wincing slightly at the cold soaking his back, Jonghyun pushed the elder back gently before laughing down at the boy who was having trouble standing up correctly; with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Hyung I thought we agreed to no more parties?!" Jonghyun yelled, earning a strange look from his brother who leant back, tripping on himself and lightly missed falling onto the stone fireplace thanks to Jonghyun's swift reactions. Removing himself from the youngers grip with an awkward laugh, Jinki threw his cup on the floor carelessly, before throwing his arm around Jonghyun's shoulder and leading him towards the kitchen.

"Some.. *hic* Sometimes.. You just have to like, let go man, and like, dumb and dumber don't even know so, stop being such a... manky Minho... and join in the fun already." Jinki said, laughing proudly at the name he had come up with for their other brother before looking down at the dark haired boy, who was forcing himself to hold back a laugh, feeling slightly offended that the elder had just called their parents, 'dumb and dumber.' Stopping in front of the large fridge, Jinki opened it wide, before pulling out a small bottle of clear liquid and turning to face Jonghyun, leaning down to reach eye level with the boy and holding the youngers neck.

"Jonghyun-ah, I want you to drink this, it tastes like sweeties and it will make you feel all fluffy like you're on a magical cloud.." Jinki said, the tone of his voice raising towards the end of his sentence, speaking to the younger as if he was only seven years old whilst he directed his vision towards the ceiling, almost losing himself in his own imaginary thoughts. Since the music was not as loud in the kitchen, Jonghyun didn't have to yell for the elder to hear him, and so catching his attention with a sigh, Jonghyun frowned back at the boy still holding him in place.

"Hyung that's vodka." He stated seriously. "And it tastes like ."

"Ah but that's the beauty of it Jonghyun ~ If you drink enough, that ty taste goes away, and you can have as much fun as I am!

Jinki finished his sentence by smiling brightly at the younger, before both the boys were lightly pushed out of the way, a group of the elders friends entered the kitchen to search the fridge as one addressed Jinki. Jonghyun recognized him, but didn't exactly know him. The boy's light chestnut hair hung just below his jaw; a waved fringe hung just above his small eyes and he wore a bright smile, walking towards the elder with open arms who hugged the boy; Jonghyun backing quickly out of the way as they did.

"Lee Jinki ~" He sung, throwing his arms around the boy who awkwardly caught him, both the elders struggling to stand up straight.

Jonghyun tried to ignore the boys, and resorted to fiddling with the cap of the clear bottle which was now placed on the counter. He was about to go and check on their youngest brother Minho, until he felt a tight enclosure on his right wrist, and a large, soft hand being rubbed through his hair almost violently.

"Why haven't I met you before? Kyaah, you are so pretty, Jinki why have I only just met him now?!" The boy yelled in a drunken, feminine tone, as he looked back at Jinki, who was stood with raised hands, laughing heavily at the boys with a few of his other friends.

"Are you not a drinker sweetie?" He asked, catching Jonghyun completely off guard who stood with wide eyes and a confused look on his face, darting his vision between the boy who still had him in his hold, and his elder brother, who was still laughing at him with yet, more people Jonghyun didn't know.

"Excuse me?"

"You don't have to if you don't want to.. Don't feel pressured by your brother, but if you want to play a game we're all heading to the living room." He smiled; releasing his grip, which Jonghyun was grateful for since the pressure was almost cutting off his circulation.

"Uh.. Sure.. Just let me check on Minho.." Jonghyun replied, before directing one last glare at Jinki as he began making his way out of the kitchen, and down the corridor towards the stairs which was still overcrowded with intoxicated strangers.

Once he reached the staircase, Jonghyun grabbed the banister to help himself reach the top quicker, and once he reached the landing, he headed down the left side; towards the youngers room. As he reached the younger's door, he called his name before knocking lightly.

"Yah, Minho-ah."

Opening the door, Jonghyun was greeted with a half couple, seated on the end of the boys bed and looking rather uncomfortable as they broke their kissing and locked eyes with Jonghyun. Feeling rather shocked, Jonghyun let out a "Oh , sorry!" before slamming the door behind him with wide eyes, and running down towards his own room.

Shaking off the awkward encounter, he reached his own room, and after knocking lightly, though he wasn't sure why, Jonghyun opened his own bedroom door to find the younger, dark haired boy seated in his bed, his legs crossed and a book in hand. The boy had short, dark hair; he was oddly tall and his fringe hung just on his eyebrows, framing his curiously large eyes as he looked up at the elder, before patting the bed and indicating for Jonghyun to sit with him.

"Hey Hyung, I didn't know you were home." The younger smiled, before closing his book and looking back at the elder, now seated on the bed.

"Minho, why are you in my room?" Jonghyun asked; knowing the answer, but he wanted to know if the other boy had also accidently walked in on the uninvited couple that had so kindly claimed his room.

"Because some people are having in mine." He responded, earning a small laugh from Jonghyun who immediately bit his lip once the younger glared at him.

"T-that's, that's awful Minho, I should have known... Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you were alright before I joined Jinki Hyung, you coming?"

"Jonghyun when have I ever participated in his stupid parties? And why are you?! I thought you hated them?!" Minho almost shouted, pulling a confused look at the older boy who stood up from the bed, changing his soaked shirt to a tighter black one before he faced the younger.

"I know, but I always end up getting involved so there's really no point in trying to avoid it..." Jonghyun replied honestly. "Maybe you should too Minho, and if you don't like it, it's not like you have to do it again... Who knows, you might actually have fun.."

Minho looked back questioningly at Jonghyun before he stood up from the bed and walked over to the elder.

"You think so?..." He asked, earning a small nod from Jonghyun who was pulling the tight shirt down over his waist, and lightly tapping his foot along to the loud music booming through the ceiling, secretly feeling almost excited about going back downstairs. 

"Promise me if i don't like it, I won't have to do it again?" He asked seriously, earning a small laugh from the elder who raised a hand to ruffle his dark hair.

"Yah Minho-ah, I would never force you to do anything, heck if you don't like it when we reach the stairs you can go back if you want!" Jonghyun replied with a small laugh, earning one from the younger also who then raised his arms, removing the elders hands from his head.

"Okay Hyung... You'll stay with me right?"

"Of course I will, it'll be like we're joined at the hip!" Jonghyun said enthusiastically, receiving a strange look from Minho.

"Eurgh, I don't need you that close" He whined, earning a small smack from Jonghyun who laughed heavily with the younger boy.

"Yah, you punk! So ungrateful...Let me put my phone on charge quickly before we go down." Jonghyun laughed, before climbing over the large, king-sized bed and plugging his phone into the charger. As he waited for the connecter to tell him that his phone was charging, Jonghyun noticed the small envelope sign flashing, and so opening his messages, he grinned at the text he received from the blonde haired boy he had met earlier that night, finding himself much more attracted to the boy when he showed his attitude.

"From - Kitten.

Yah, Kitten?!. Who do you think you are?! Aish.. You shall call me Kibum you pabo."

Smiling to himself, Jonghyun quickly replied to the boy as he heard Minho calling him from the door, before placing his phone and the charger back on his bed-side table.

"To - Kitten.

Kibum-ah... It's not often you meet someone with a name as pretty as their face^^"

Climbing backwards on his stomach off the bed and feeling slightly cheesy, Jonghyun quickly pushed himself up, before jogging over to Minho and leaving his room. He deliberately locked the door behind him as the boys left; saving them somewhere to sleep tonight since Jonghyun promised himself he would get Minho utterly intoxicated, and so leading the younger down the stairs, and through the messy crowd, he opened the door to the living room, to be greeted by a large group of boys seated in a circle, spinning a bottle before they faced the door, and cheered Jonghyun's entrance. Lifting a small, clear bottle off the side table, Jonghyun turned to face Minho before he raised the glass, taking a large swig and screwing his face up slightly. Aiming he bottle towards the younger, Jonghyun held it out in his direction before he spoke.

"Minho i want you to drink this, it tastes like sweets okay?"

Not believing a word the elder said but still insistent on trying to enjoy at least one of Jinki's ridiculous parties, Minho eyed Jonghyun curiously, before taking the bottle and swigging it quickly. Trying not to spit out the foul liquid, Minho swallowed it down as fast as he could, hearing a large cheer from the crowd on the floor before glaring back at Jonghyun.

"Hyung... That tastes like-"

"? I know.. Sorry mate." Jonghyun interrupted him, before both boys felt themselves dragged to opposite sides of the circle, Jonghyun pulled by Joon and Minho stolen by Jinki as the rest of the group made room for the boys to sit down.

Laughing loudly at Minho who was being completely and almost violently manhandled by Jinki and the neighbor to his left, Jonghyun felt a small tap on his shoulder, drawing his attention away from the boys and to the smiling elder next to him. Opening both hands, Jonghyun gratefully accepted the alcoholic drink Joon had offered him before facing away, and swiftly drinking it down; listening to the boy's yelling over the loud music that was still playing late into the morning's early hours.

"Yah okay, we have new people joining us and so let's restart the game! Boys, we're playing truth or dare, and we need to make it a good one!" Joon yelled, before lightly rubbing Jonghyun's hair and offering him another drink. 

They were seated in a group of about 15, the rest of the guests were either in the garden, or defacing the boys bedrooms, and so shrugging lightly, Jonghyun was well up for the game, surprised to see that Minho also looked quite excited about it too.

"Jonghyun-ah, spin the bottle first okay! You can ask a truth or dare to whoever it lands on!" Joon yelled over the music, causing Jonghyun to smile brightly at the boy, feeling grateful that he was getting him so involved. Leaning forward to spin the glass, green bottle, Jonghyun spun it swiftly before leaning back, waiting for it to stop.

Donghae.

Watching the boy curse lightly to himself before smiling, Jonghyun leant slightly forward on his hands so the boy could hear him better.

"Donghae Hyung.. Truth or dare?" He yelled, before sitting back and accepting the shot Joon had to offer once more.

"Truth!" He yelled back, earning a few 'boo's' from the rest of the members as they laughed lightly.

"Yah so boring! Okay, erm... Have you ever seen anyone in this room ? If yes, who?!" Jonghyun asked, as Donghae immediately pointed over towards the blushing boy in the corner, who was laughing lightly with his head in his hands.

"You!" He yelled. "I walked in on Eunhyuk and i don't know why he was, but it was ing hilarious and i think i'm gonna be scarred for life!" Donghae shouted with wide eyes, causing the group to laugh loudly at the poor boy, before Donghae began crawling over to him and pretended to strangle him; the rest of the group laughing heavily in their direction. As he seated himself back in his spot, Donghae leant forward, grabbing the glass and spinning it quickly, yelling about how it was his turn. Somehow, Jonghyun had got hold of a large bottle of beer which he was sharing with Joon and the boy named Luhan who was seated to his right, and he was rather shocked to see that Minho was carelessly downing the alcohol Jinki had supplied him with. Looking over to the eldest brother, Jonghyun gave him a knowing look, telling him to 'slow down' before his attention was pulled back towards Donghae's outburst.

"Baekhyun! Truth or dare!" He yelled, directing everyone's attention to the light haired boy seated near Eunhyuk, who was still looking confused at the boy and questioning what he was ever doing to be caught .

"Yah, dare me you !" He shouted back, earning a laugh and an outburst of 'Yah, you punk!' from Donghae who was playfully being held back by a few members of the group as he pretended to jump the boy. Laughing lightly, he thought up the most genius dare he could for the cocky boy.

"Get up you punk, go outside and tell one of the neighbors that you love them!"

Feeling slightly embarrassed and instantly regretting his previously rude attitude, Baekhyun slowly lifted himself from the floor, before shuffling over to the living room door and leaving the area.

All of the group ran towards the large, living room window; pushing themselves up against it as they watched the light haired boy make his way across the street, rubbing his bare arms due to the cold as he staggered across the road, almost falling over a few times but swiftly catching himself, before he reached the house opposite the road, which if Jonghyun remembered correctly, a polite old couple lived at. Hating that they couldn't hear the conversation, the boys all laughed lightly as they watched Baekhyun using wild hand gestures towards the elderly man who was stood at the door in his pajamas, frowning at the younger.

Wondering what the boy had done to deserve what happened next, the boys all laughed loudly, pointing towards Baekhyun's direction; completely in shock whilst he hugged the neighbor at the door, bowing to him before the door was gently closed, as he waved goodbye to the elder. Facing the window, Baekhyun pulled a concerned face before he shielded his arms, running awkwardly back towards the large home with a grin on his face and eventually re-entering the living room; smacking his hands across his face and throwing himself on the floor at the feet of the person beside him, completely and utterly embarrassed. Jonghyun could see Jinki and Minho rolling around, holding their stomachs in a loud fit of laugher and Jonghyun resorted to burying his face into Joon's shoulder, for some reason feeling all of Baekhyun's embarrassment as the boy still refused to move his hands away from his eyes. Once he overcame the shame he was feeling, Baekhyun sat up, slowly dragging his hands down his face and glaring at Donghae before leaning forward to spin the bottle, watching it as it slowed down, landing on the dark haired boy who was having much more fun than the others had expected.

"Choi Minho..." Baekhyun started, tapping his lip in thought before continuing to question the boy. "Truth or dare?"

Minho looked over to Jonghyun with a confused look on his face, expecting the elder to help him out but only received a small shrug in return. Cursing to himself, Minho directed his attention back towards the still embarrassed boy, who was patiently waiting for his answer.

"Truth.." He replied, before raising his bottle of drink to his mouth.

"Alright.." Baekhyun laughed, "I don't know.. How many times have you farted today?"

Almost choking on his drink, Minho spat it back into the bottle before looking questioningly at the light haired boy who just laughed with the rest of the group, raising his shoulders slightly. Placing the bottle down, Minho flushed a deep red before eyeing the boy awkwardly.

"What kind of question is that?!" He asked, earning yet another shrug from the elder who was being playfully hit by the boy next to him.

"I don't know, just answer it!"

"Fine.. uh... I think maybe once, but if it happens again you'll be the first to know!" He yelled back, raising his thumb to Baekhyun who awkwardly shook his head, frantically waving his hands in his face as he shouted 'No thank you's!' to the dark haired boy.

~

It was around 2 am. 8 truths and 5 dares later, the boys in the group had changed their appearances slightly. Eunhyuk had a beautifully done, full face of make-up which he had received after asking for a dare; Minho found himself wrapped up in cling film, unable to move any of his body and the boy named Sehun was seated with a large bowl, filled with tomato sauce, mayonnaise, guacamole and salt that he had been dared to finish, which he hadn't managed to accomplish since the three times he had left the group to throw the contents back up.

After asking for a dare from Kris, Jinki found himself holding someone's mobile phone on loud speaker as he dialed the number; calling the pizza place.

"Hello, Marjorie's Pizzas, best in the west can i take your order please?"

"Yes hello, is this 911?"

"No this is Marjorie's Pizzas, do you have an order?" The workers voice droned, already sounding done with Jinki's call.

"Yes i'd like to report a crime."

"Well then you'll have to call the police sir..."

"Oh.. But is this not 911?" Jinki asked, holding back a smirk as the group moved closer to the phone.

"No this is the pizza place, you will need to contact 911 to report a crime."

"Wonderful! And how do i contact them?"

"You just call 911.."

"I understand that.. Would they have a contact number i could call?"

"...It's 911 sir.." The worker sighed.

"Ah i see... Is this 911?" Jinki asked, before hearing a loud beeping, and the phones line cut dead.

"Yah! He hung up on me!.. The only crime was your bad service!" He yelled towards the metal device, earning a loud fit of laughter from the group before throwing the phone across the room; feeling slightly guilty as he did since it wasn't his but at the same time he was far too drunk to care. Stumbling over his own hands, Jinki leant forward to spin the bottle as the rest of the group spaced out, waiting for it to stop. As the bottle landed on Jonghyun, Jinki sat up, a small smirk playing on his lips as he tried to think of the worst possible questions before he even asked the younger.

"Kim Jonghyun-ah.. Truth, or dare?" He asked, a small smile playing on his lips as he leant his head, pouting cutely at the younger.

"Both." Jonghyun replied confidently, earning a few curious looks from the group as he felt Joon squeeze his shoulder; still staring at his competitive brother who laughed lightly before shifting onto his knees.

"Waah, so brave.. Okay Jonghyun, here's a truth.. Hmm... What turns you on?.. Like, proper turns you on.. and i'm not referring to the videos you watch!" Jinki asked, glaring at his brother as he earned a few laughs and curious looks from the other members in the group; even Minho seemed intrigued in the elders answer as Jonghyun shrugged lightly, passing the question off as if it was nothing.

"Hmm, okay okay, i know.." Jonghyun started, seating himself upright as he addressed the group, squinting his eyes slightly as the alcohol had caused them to blur over.

"Blondes." He began, staring towards his hands as though he tried to picture the image of a perfect person in his mind. "Obviously a pretty face, and i like a sassy attitude... Petite figures, i like people who aren't as muscular as me, I don't want to feel feminine.." He replied honestly, looking up at Jinki who nodded lightly with his bottom lip slightly stuck out. The rest of the group also nodded at Jonghyun, content with his answer since it was the most honest of the night so far. Looking back at Jinki, Jonghyun tilted his head at the elder.

"Dare me already." He said, smiling back at the elder who began to smirk in his direction, earning some more than curious looks from the rest of the group as Jinki had suddenly changed his previous dare idea which he had set up for the younger..

"Fine, since you're so eager.. Jonghyun.. I dare you to dye your hair blonde."

~

Jonghyun woke up to a light tapping on his shoulder; and so rolling over, he tried to avoid the obnoxious wake up call until he felt a huge weight on his body, and a very annoying voice piercing through his ears.

"Hyungggg...

Opening his eyes slightly, only to force them shut again due to the bright light blinding him through his curtains, Jonghyun slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes with his palms as he slowly forced them open, to be greeted with a whiny Minho and a throbbing headache. Squinting harshly, Jonghyun carefully pushed the boy off of him, finding it harder to breathe with Minho's extra weight on his body.

"Yah Minho-ah, what is it?" He asked, earning a pained look from the tall younger who just wriggled awkwardly in front of him. Jonghyun sat up slightly, helping the boy remove the cling film from his arms, before Minho immediately threw his hands against his head, and resorted to ripping the rest of the clingy plastic from his body.

"I don't remember anything, and it hurts.." He whined, seating back and giving Jonghyun more of a view of the room. Thankfully, the boys had managed to make it back to Jonghyun's bedroom last night. At the end of his bed, Jonghyun found a sleeping Joon, who was curled up with the boy named Kai that Jonghyun honestly couldn't remember being there at all. Over in the corner, a sleeping Sehun was buried close to his own vomit as Jonghyun mentally cursed to himself, a disgusted look on his face as he realized he had to clean that up later.. Great..

"Minho.. Can you please go get me a glass of water?" Jonghyun asked, thanking the boy gratefully as he nodded down at the elder, and removed himself from the bed. Sitting up, Jonghyun found himself without a shirt, but he was still wearing his skinny jeans he had on last night, which were slightly sticky and not smelling as nice as he had remembered, how comfortable... Pulling off the quilt, he carefully shuffled over the bed, trying to avoid waking the others as he reached over to his phone; eyes still lightly glazed over and he could swear he was still drunk. Unlocking the device, Jonghyun squinted his eyes at the harsh light before looking at the time.

14:09 pm.

Jumping up out of bed, Jonghyun accidently cursed out loud as he realized he had to be at work for three o'clock.

"Oh .."

After trying to silently walk towards his wardrobe, Jonghyun found himself falling over more than a few times; even stepping on Sehun once or twice as the younger refused to wake up, which didn't bother Jonghyun too much. Once he began the in depth hunt for his clothes, Jonghyun decided that after not being able to see them for ten minutes, even though they were right in front of him, that this was a sign that he was absolutely, far too drunk to go to work and so carefully treading back towards the bed, Jonghyun slumped himself onto the comforting mattress before reaching over to his phone and calling his co-worker, Jessica, who picked up a lot faster than he had expected.

"Hello?"

"O-oh Hello Jessica! Sorry to call, but I was wondering if you could do me a favor please." He started, trying to sound as sober as he could but somehow feeling like he was failing.

"Sure Jonghyun... Are you drunk?" She asked, as Jonghyun mentally cursed to himself; this girl was smarter than he had thought.

"Eh?! No... I'm feeling a bit under.. the weather, could you please ask if i could have the evening off, i don't have boss' number.."

"Jonghyun don't lie to me, you sound completely intoxicated... Anyway i'll tell him that you're 'ill', there's not many bookings anyway so it should be fine.. Rest up okay."

"Ah, you're a good friend.. Thank you!" Jonghyun replied, sending a goodbye to the girl before hanging up the phone and placing it back on the glass counter. Rolling over slightly, Jonghyun pulled the quilt up over his bare chest, the large padding warming up his cold body as he nuzzled into the pillows, before being pulled horribly out of his comfort by a loud vibrating against the glass next to him. Sitting up sharply, he lifted his phone, looking around the room to find the source of the groaning which was apparently coming from Joon who started to shuffle around, repositioning himself but not waking up. Letting out a held breath, Jonghyun looked back to the newly received message, and the source of the vibrating.

"From - Kitten.

How's your head?"

Pulling his eyebrows together, Jonghyun looked back confused at the text, before scrolling up to view the previous ones, and slapping a hand to his face. Apparently, Jonghyun had spent the night sending Kibum ridiculous texts and picture messages, which consisted of drunk slurs, mostly of Jonghyun trying to tell the younger that he was pretty, and that he reminded Jonghyun of a cat. Jonghyun couldn't help but cringe at one particular text he had sent the younger, which consisted of lots of cat like references, and a huge overuse of the word, 'Meow,' before he caught his attention to the picture messages he had sent the younger that night.

Biting his lip, Jonghyun held back a loud laugh, which only sounded as a snicker as he looked at the first photo; showing the camera turned around, his face pouting at the screen as three boys stood behind him, Luhan, Jinki and boy Jonghyun had met as Kris, were all pouting over what appeared to be a crying Sehun, who was trying to force the remainder of the sauce bowl into his mouth. Scrolling down, Jonghyun leaned up from the bed to look at Sehun, who was still on the floor and still had the bowl next to him, but it appeared to now be empty. Cringing slightly, Jonghyun leant back and continued to scroll through his phone.

The next photo really caught Jonghyun's attention, explaining why his shirt was missing as it showed him stood in front of his large, bedroom mirror, his phone held out to the side as he took the photograph, biting his lip and holding one hand against his forehead to keep his fringe down, as a he carried a drunken Kai on his back, who threw a peace sign and a large smile at the camera with his legs wrapped around Jonghyun's waist. So Kai was there.. weird... Jonghyun's bare, toned chest appeared to be covered in some form of liquid, defining his muscles and suddenly Jonghyun realized why he could smell cider all morning. Cringing heavily at the disgraceful caption which said nothing more than "Purr for me Kitty." Jonghyun took a closer look at the picture, squinting his eyes, and noticing bright, bleach blonde hair upon his head.

Darting up out of the large, overcrowded bed, Jonghyun ran out of the room, pushing past Minho and just missed stepping on a sleeping Baekhyun as headed towards the bathroom down the hall, before throwing himself inside, and running towards the sink mirror. With wide eyes, Jonghyun raised both hands to his hair, pulling it harshly and wincing slightly at the pain.

"This cannot be real..."

Releasing his grip, Jonghyun stared at his reflection dumbfounded for a while, trying to work out his new appearance. It didn't look bad, he had to admit, but i was slightly yellow, and he wasn't exactly sure what had influenced him to threaten his perfect appearance in the first place. As if the memory suddenly jumped to mind, Jonghyun gripped the sink, before turning on the tap and wetting down the stuck up parts of his hair, and storming out of the bathroom, down the corridor and towards the elders room.

"Lee Jinki..."

As he reached the elders door, Jonghyun slammed his fist harshly against the wood before letting himself inside, stepping carelessly over a few awakening bodies before reaching the large bed, climbing up and over to his brother and shaking him with quite a bit of force.

"Jinki wake up! What the have you done to my hair!" Jonghyun tried to say in a whisper, watching as the elder opened his eyes carefully, rubbing his face and looking up and the boy seated above him.

"Whoa, Jonghyun.. Nice weave, what happened?" He asked with a laugh, earning a small punch from the younger who just stared at him with gritted teeth, and a look of pure hatred in his eyes.

"You happened you ing ! Yaah ~ What am i gonna' do?" Jonghyun sighed, seating himself on the elders legs as he looked down sadly, before feeling his Hyung sit up underneath him, a large hand making it's way through his soft locks as he felt the elder judging him.

"You know Jonghyun, it's not actually that bad... I'm surprised it looks this good.." Jinki said, earning a smack from the younger who just shot another death glare at him, before stumbling off the bed and pointing in his direction.

"You're lucky i'm too drunk to go to work today.. Get your up and go get me a hair dye, you did this to me and so you can un-do it!" Jonghyun whispered, before lowering his hand and storming out of the room, back towards his own. As he reached the large, rather disgusting smelling bedroom, Jonghyun carelessly threw himself onto the bed, lifting his phone and thinking of an apology he could send to the younger, which he had truly embarrassed himself in front of. 

"To - Kitten.

I didn't know i could be such a douchebag.. Please forget about those texts, i'm really sorry!"

Curling up in the quilt, Jonghyun left his phone near his head, turning the ringer volume down to low as he waited for the youngers reply, which to his surprise, came a lot quicker than he expected.

"From - Kitten.

Yah, even the ones where you called me pretty? So insensitive.. and i thought we had something special!"

Laughing at the boys attitude, Jonghyun rolled over in the large quilt, feeling it tangle underneath him as he turned lay on his stomach, replying to the boy as he felt Minho seating himself under the duvet also.

"To - Kitten.

Ah but you already know you're pretty, you don't need me to tell you that^^"

Turning to face the boy who had seated himself under his quilt, Jonghyun gratefully accepted the glass of water Minho held in his direction, before swallowing half of it down and wiping his mouth.

"Sorry about pushing you out the way dude, but have you seen my hair?!" He said dramatically, pulling lightly on the bleach blonde strands and earning a small laugh from Minho, who rolled over to face the now blonde haired boy, as he snuggled into the mattress.

"I can't believe i'm saying this Hyung, but it looks kinda cool.." Minho replied honestly, earning a straight-faced look from the elder, which cause him to immediately stop talking, as he buried himself further down into the duvet. Ignoring the younger, Jonghyun picked up his phone to read his received messages.

"From - Kitten.

Doesn't mean I don't like to hear it, even if it is from a drunken douchebag... I have to admit, you seem kind of fun Jonghyun... Maybe we could go out together some day?"

"To - Kitten.

Yah, are you asking me on a date?^^"

"So confident.." Jonghyun whispered, rolling over and landing slightly closer to Minho that he would have liked. Jonghyun felt his foot kick something hard at the end of the bed, before feeling the boy named Kai shifting at his feet as Jonghyun watched him with wide eyes, surprised that not even one of the boys had woken up yet. Once Kai settled down, Jonghyun rolled onto his stomach, twisting his phone in his hands as he anticipated Kibum's answer, earning a weird look from Minho.

"Hyung, who are you texting?" Minho asked, earning a curious look from Jonghyun who watched the younger with a slight pout on his lip.

"Mind your own business."

"But Hyung, I want to know..."

Ignoring the younger, Jonghyun continue to absentmindedly roll his phone between his hands, until he felt himself prodded in his side, and resorted to facing the younger with a dramatic frown.

"What Minho?!"

"Is she pretty?" Minho asked, earning a wide eyed look from the elder boy, who raised his body up slightly, putting his body weight onto his hands as he tilted his head at the younger.

"Eh?"

"I bet she's pretty, is it Jessica? I swear you guys have a thing for each other, Hyung you can tell me, I wont tell anyone-"

"Shut up you fool, who even said it was a girl?!" Jonghyun replied, earning a curious look from the boy, before throwing his body back onto the bed as he felt his phone vibrate. Jonghyun always knew he had a thing for certain boys, but he never told the younger that. He only ever brought girls back to the house, and so assuming it was nothing, Minho shrugged it off before nodding at the elder.

"Oh, so it's just a friend then?" Minho asked.

"From - Kitten.

Eh?! I asked if you wanted to hang out, not if you wanted to go on a date! Anyway, I'm free most of next week, so what do you say, you wanna take me somewhere? ><"

Feeling slightly bummed out that he didn't get to ask Kibum first, but still extremely excited, Jonghyun rolled onto his back, replying an accepting text to the younger before placing his phone onto the side, snuggling into the quilt and covering his mouth; his smile not once leaving his face.

"Yeah Minho.. It's just a friend, now go back to sleep.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As if my laptop decided to randomly turn itself off once i finished writing all of this ._. *sooo frustrating..*

Anyway here it is, the first chapter.. it didn't feel right starting the story without a little peek into Jonghyun's life (Since we did that with Kibum's) and so yeah, sorry if you didn't really care... -dealwithit- 

I can' t imagine this being any longer than 2 or 3 chapters, so i'll try and make the next one a bit longer but i don't want it to progress too soon (she say's as kibum asks jjong out a day after he met him.. oops..)

Okay, cool.. So, support is loved, i hope you like it and i will try to update soon.. *sorry for any mistakes ><* Until then, bye bye ^^ ~ 

tumblr_n3llpm6SKD1qhgy2to4_250.gif