026.

Her bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

 

 

 

 

 

 

you

 

Cue the sound of my world crashing down.

I was left dumbfounded, speechless and most of all- disappointed.

Here I was, sitting on the chair, not moving a muscle. My mouth slightly agape, my eyes slowly getting wet - "What's wrong?" A familiar voice brought me back to earth. I looked up and saw all twelve of them looking down at me, their eyes filled with curiosity and concern. I locked gazes with each and every one of them, and the tears that I was trying so hard to hold back finally made its way down my cheeks. 

Panic immediately filled the room as they kept asking me, "Are you alright?" "What's wrong?" I closed my mouth and shut my eyes, tight as I released a shaky breath. They slowly started to keep quiet as I started speaking. "L-Let's just sit down first, hmm?"

 

-flashback end-

 

I was lying on the floor, as I said- tired. The game definitely drained a lot of my energy but that's not the case here. I had my head on Kai's lap, each of my hands held by Suho and Lay respectively. The others were surrounding me, hugging their legs, waiting for me to start speaking. After letting out another shaky breath, I pursed my lips and started, "The bad news is, I'm afraid I can't be with you all anymore after the wedding." Their eyes widened, "What?!" Tao blurted. I let out a sigh, "The worse news is, they're going to fastforward the wedding." Their mouths hung open, "No... it can't be..." "The worst news is..." I sat up, letting go of Suho's and Lay's hands.

 

"... I don't think I can accept all this."

 

"What are we going to do?" Chanyeol questioned, uncertainity in his voice. "You won't live a happy life after this if the wedding happened..." Xiumin said after a long silence. "What caused this?" Chen asked. Wiping a tear off my face, I started again. "It's him... He asked father and mother to... get rid of you. All of you."

 

Kim Jongin, Kai

That's low. 

I don't care who the hell he is, but one thing's for sure- he's breaking us apart. I didn't like the fact one bit, and I, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter