FAREWELL ?

FIRST LOVE

Note: the time in this story is long long long time ago when there was no yahoo, skype, etc. Please remember that while reading this fic.

Flash back:

He’s late again, my boy friend. It’s about to rain, I can see the dark clouds.

_ Gyuri ah, Gyuri ah_ That’s my boyfriend, running fast towards me._ Sorry…ha I’…m late…_ his words fall short since he’s out of breath. How fun looking at his pitiful look.

_ I’m not mad since I’m cool._ I flip my hair_ Let’s go.

He takes my hand and pull me to a nearby coffee shop.

_ Why there’s no one here?_i look around in curiosity.

_ I booked all this place. Let’s order our drink.

Then we fall in silence. I can hear his breath clearly. Our relationship have been like this for a week. Just like today, we hung out then went home without saying a single word.

_ Let’s break up_ he breaks the silence.

My heart skips a beat. Did I mishear something?

_What did you say? Stop joking around._ I ask him with my eyes wide-opened.

_Gyul ah, my family will immigrate to America. You know my father’s bussiness, his company decided to transfer him. And we will move with him.

_That’s the reason? So you tell me that you afraid we will far apart, there’s no way to communicate and that’s unfair for me so you break up with me?

_ Then what should I do?_ he lower his voice._ Gyul ah,  it’s not 1 or 2 years. Even I don’t know whether I will come back or not._ he sights deeply.

I never see my dear like this. Where is his bright smile I always see when I’m upset? Isn’t you the one told me if everyting turned bad you would make it better? Then why showing me that sad look?

I’m flaming with anger. Not only because of that but also because he doesn’t trust my love, our love.

_So you think I will give up just because we are several miles apart. I can get shcoolarship to go to America. If I can’t we can write letter to each other. There are plenty ways. How can you turn weak like that. Every time when bad thing happended to me you told me every thing would be alright. Every thing will be alright, my love._ I sincerely look at him._ Do you know how precious first love is? I don’t want it to end like this. Then 5 years or 10 years later, we wake up in regret saying our love could be much better.

……..

End flash back.

_That’s my first love, son. Everything I did with him is the most memorable.

_What’s next?_ my son stares at me.

_I can’t tell.

_Why?_ he ask me.

_An interesting story is the one that has opened ending.

_Tell me ummaaaaa. Buing Buing!!!

_No! There’s no use in acting cute.

_I will revenge!_ he points his index finger to the ceiling. What a cute warning?

_Revenge later now do your homework._ I pat his .

_Umma!!_ he yells.

_Are you two fighting again?_ that’s my husband.

_Appa, umma told me everything she did with her first love is the most memorable._ my baby, is that your revenge?

_She did?_ my husband opens his eyes widely._ I will punish her. Now go and do you homework.

After closing my son’s room door. He pulls me to our bedroom.

_Ahhh, what should I do to you?_ he sights desperately.

_I told the truth. I didn’t lied why punish me?_ I purse my lips.

_Lee Eunhyuk, Lee Eunhyuk what did you do to make her love you so much?_ He shakes his head._It’s not OK. I need to show my charm._ He takes off his shirt then untights his belt and comes near to me.

_Ya! Stay away from me. I’m hungry, I want to have dinner.

He comes closer and closer…

_Ya! Stay away from me, LEE EUNHYUK…

Now you know my husband is my first love right? Shhh, don’t tell my son. I will tell you the end of my first love story.

After my words, Eunhyuk fell silent again. I couldn’t take it anymore so without hesitate I stood up and walked out of that coffee shop. I let the rain poured on me on my way home. And that caused me the worst, longest flu in my life. I had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks. Eunhyuk was always by my side. He said I gave him a fright. When he came to my house and saw I laid on the floor, no matter how many time he called my name I didn’t answer. Because of that, he realized how much he loved and didn’t want to lose me. So we decided to take being apart as a challenge and go through it together.

Well, there were quite many obstacles and we almost broke many time. However our love was strong enough to overcome everything. After 8 years going back and forth from America to Korea, Hyukie finished his universe, also took his master degree. He went back to Korea, started his own bussiness.

Now, we are writing our happy story together.

The End.