Chapter ONE

Loving Mr,Eunhyuk

New york city is nothing like i thought it would be, everything about it is different. I thought of getting a job at the new york time but i am working at a small publishing company that i hate. It pays well so that's something i am very happy about. 

I been feeling depressed lately, everything seem to be going at me, everything around me is against everything i do and cause me to break down all the time. So i decided to take a trip in paris, some of my friends have been buggin me about it since they last went so i thought it was time.

I been in the airplane for who knows what hour, i have been eating noodle and was reading twlight. It's not my favorite and is one of the stupidest story i have ever read but it's very enjoyable and i was pretty bored so that's why i was reading it.

 

A few hours later the plane landed and i got off the plane, i walk to the nearest bathroom i could find. I bump into a man, i didn't see his face and didn't really care as i went straight into the toilet, locking the door then for 10 minute i threw up.

I walk out of the toilet, i wash my face and look at myself in the mirror. 

"Hey!" someone called, i turned to look at him "look what you did to my coat, you have to pay for this"

 

"umm.." i was shock, i didn't even realize i did that "i don't speak french" i pretend not knowing what he just said (really i just pretend i was dumb)

 

"Are you stupid or something, i'm speaking english to you" he said throwing his coat onto one of the sink and walking toward me

 

"Sorry, i'm really am" i said scared as he move closer to me, every step felt like a punch in my stomach

 

"Sorry's not going to do it" he stand now face to face, our nose almost touching

 

"I'm donghae, i'm 23, live in new york city and is very loney" i continued "i have a family that i haven't seen in a long time, please don't kill me"

 

He laugh for a while before stepping back and getting his coat and leaving the restroom. I quickly grab my suitecase and ran out of the restroom, what the hell happen back there? i took a seat and took a deep breath. I bought some water bottle before leaving the airport to find a cab to take me to the grayson hotel.

 

I stood waiting and then a car pulled up, the window rolled down and i find myself face to face again with the man. I took a few step back and was ready to jet, when he open his mouth and said something in his calm voice, i couldn't make out what he said cause i was distracted by his look. He look like, like a greek god, some famous actor, oh did i mention greek god. 

 

"Hey did you hear me" he said, i nodded "so you need a ride?"

 

"umm..." i didn't know what to do, either get into a car with a possible serial killer, (a hot one i may add) or wait for a cab and then do what? explore paris? 

 

"don't worry" he said with a smirk "i don't bite" 

 

"Umm.." still i didn't know what to say but then it just came out of me "sure"

 

I open the door and got in his car, i was scared but at the same time excited of what came next. He drove off onto the highway and turn his head at me as he drive while i play with my nail. 

 

"Where are you staying?" he ask "with me right?"

 

"right" what did i just say? what did he just say? "wait what?" i ask

 

"your staying with me, at least you can do after you mess up my thousand dollar coat" he said with a smile on his face 

 

"sorry about that, and um i sorta have a friend i'm meeting so.." i lied and he knew

 

"your a bad liar donghae" he said "i like that about you"

 

Oh my gosh! i'm in a car with a serial killer, HELP ME! a hot serial killer got me! HELP ME!  "are you a serial killer?" i was scared but had to ask

 

"No" he answer "but i am a thef, i'm good at stealing people's heart"

 

"Wow" all i could say 

 

"I like you" he place his hand on my thigh "do you like me?" 

 

"sure" i was crying 

 

"Sorry" he said "i can drop you off over here" he pulled over by a gas satation "i know what your thinking, i'm a creep but..."

 

"You are!" i said as i got out his car, he flipped me off then drove away

 

I forgot my suitcase! shoot! i'm dead, my life can't get this wrost can it! "what am i going to do?" i sat down and said to myself. I walk around the street, i admire the cars that drive by, i ask some group of hipster to give me a ride, no room for me.

I lay on the street, crying. I came here for some peace, i came here to be free, to make memories but all i did is make my life a living hell. I should die already, i wish for a car to drive through me but none did. 

 

"Yo!" i heard someone called and i stood up "dang! we can have some fun with you" one of the member of the gang said (the red head one)

 

"dude! he's a guy" one of them said to the red head

 

"So!" the red head reply

 

They all made a circle around me, i had tears all over my face. I tried saying something but i couldn't, nothing came out when i open my mouth. I tried walking through the circle but they push me back into the center. The fat one (not to mean or anything) made a fist and was ready to punch me by the way he looks at me. The red head his lips, the other made inappropriate sound and gives me this evil looks.

 

"You know what we hate!" the red head came up to me, his hand holding my jaw "Can you keep a secret?" he said before laying his lips on me, biting my lips hard and making it bleed.

 

"Hey!" someone called out, all the gang turn and it was him "get away from him"

 

He ran toward the gang and me and then everything was in slow motion, it felt like i was in a movie. He punch one guy and then kicked the fatty in the stomach which made his stomach moves like jelly. He did a 360 kick at one guy, or was i imaging this because i have just black out. He hit the red head right in the nose before grabbing my arm and dragging me to his car. 

 

"You save me!" 

 

"Don't mention it!" he said "now get in!"