They're unbearable

30 y ... divorcée

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="154" />

Hyuna's legs

 


4 hours later. 8pm

Arrived at home, they both headed to their respective bed. After finally falling asleep, Hyuna was awaken by a call of some unknow number :

Yes ? She ruffled her hair, trying to fight against her sleepy state.

Are you Moon Hyuna employee of Lee Erin? the unknow voice asked.

Yes I am, is there a problem ?

Hmm, sorry to disturb you in this early morning, but she was beating someone in a coffee shop and is now at the police station for public use of violence and we need you to sign the papers. The victim Kim Himchan want to sue her as the coffee shop by the way.

Boh ??

She gets the address and was getting ready. She had put pencil skirt and a classy shirt and did a strict bun to put on a perfect confident business woman style. She took some stiletto and a classy bag that Erin gave her. She was ready to leave when she thinks of Yong Guk, that  will be furious if she goes alone without even informing him.

Hyuna went upstairs to wake up Yong Guk. He was lying like a child in his bed, only his quiet breath could be heard in the room. She stared at him for longs seconds, loving how even when he sleep, his lips were still curled into a little smile. Why I am looking at him this way ? After shaking her head in disbelief, she tried to wake him up :

Yong Guk. Yong Guk !

After shaking him gently, he finally opens his eyes, they were smaller than usual because he was tired from last night and from his sleepy state. She holds back a laugh seeing how messy his hair was and after letting him some time to  get a little bit awaken, she explained the situation to him.

I’ve just got a call, Erin and Himchan are in the police station and I need to go there to sign papers …Would you ...

He didn’t let her finish her sentence and speaks out : Give me 5 minutes. I’m going too.

His smile brighten the room and he get out of his room, followed by Hyuna.

What are they there for ? he asked while starting to drive.

Use of violence in public and they apparently broke a few things in a coffee shop, frightening the customers … Well, I’m saying them but Erin did the major part there, Himchan even wants to sue her.The coffe shop  wants to sue her, too.

Yong Guk sighed , and stated quite deceived : Those two are un-bea-ra-ble.

Thinking that yesterday they were almost making out  in the club, yes. Hyuna added with a resigned face.

When they arrived , Hyuna speaks out with a smirk : Let me handle this, I have a hidden card.

She immediately started her professional cat walk until  the police station and stopped walking to spot her friend by her high-pitched voice screaming.

“You spoiled brat, you know Hyuna since she’s been living on Yong Guk, are you trying to seduce her  and break her heart later? This is why you had with me ?" Erin was yelling at Himchan , grabbing his collar.

The young boy retorted with a hateful tone :

Talk for you, ahjumma, was it a plan of you two to manipulate Yong Guk and play with his heart, If Hyuna is a fine girl, you’re just a evil ! If I knew that I wouldn’t have touched you last night, old grandma.

Erin couldn’t take this anymore and pushed Himchan to the floor and started hitting him : Let’s see how the ahjumma can kill babies right now.

Hyuna stopped her designer shoes right in front of this mess and took her phone in her hands, talking loudly, almost singing :

“Mr Lee, Mr Lee !  Were are you Mister Lee when we need you … ah really I really can’t find him in my contact right now, it’s embarassing ! He must know where his precious daughter is right now."

At the mention of her father , Erin stands up and tried to grab Hyuna phone. Hyuna just gave the phone to Yong Guk to keep it away from Erin.

Don’t dare to call him. Erin threatens Hyuna

Hyuna smirks and sit in the chair next to the policeman. Ha ha, this is why you should just avoid making situations when I feel the urgent need to call him.

Hyuna turned to Erin and Himchan that were sending each others death glares and ordered with a frightening voice :

You should be sitting, really.

This didn’t sound at all like an advice…Yong Guk thinked, it was his first time to see her handle things around, this way.

Erin gasped air and took her seat next to Yong Guk . Hyuna was sitting next Himchan, that was looking at her with some fear. After looking how mistreated he looked, with little scars, band aids and swollen lips, she guessed that Erin did hit him a lot.

Did you beat him up ? She asked Erin

He told me that a very fine girl was living at his bestfriend house and that she was damn y. To make conversation, I asked what was her name, and what did he answer me ? Do you guess or not ?

Hyuna gulped. Oh this is quite her fault there, but she followed her investigation witht the same serious face: “So what? This is why you beat him up ?”

“Because when I said that it was my friend and that he couldn’t touch you , he said that he wasn’t this kind of man, but he totally fell in my arms last night , I mean , do you understand ? I was worried for you , you’ve already got dumped by a man that you still love today so I don’t want this kind of rubbish boy to enter your life … Then he accused me to want break Yong Guk heart."

Yong Guk widened his eyes, hearing that It was totally Himchan style to say things like that .... Himchan finally speak his turn :

"She’s the evil, when she told me that i couldn’t get closer to you and said that I was too arrogant to .Yong Guk is pure and innocent, he don’t need a like her in his life, because he already suffered so much for girls.Plus, she beat me up, look at my poor face Yong Guk !"

 Both Hyuna and YongGuk sighed, hearing their friends complaints. Hyuna managed to speak :

You two, get with it. Himchan, Erin is just friend with Yong Guk and she didn’t set her sight on him, otherwise since the first day she would have done something as she had done last night with you. And Erin, Himchan is very kind and never tried anything with me. So Lee Erin and Kim Himchan ; stop over-protecting us  as if we were some weak hearts and reflect on your actions.

The two frowned and were ready to argue when Hyuna  cut them off :

And, you’re actually each others one night stand, so I wouldn’t be judging each others ual lifes, just saying.

Himchan and Erin looked away as if the police station was a museum full of interestings pictures, ashamed by the fact that it was completely true and hating how nagging Hyuna would be towards them. Yong Guk looked at Hyuna and high five with her, glad that she manage to set things clear between Evil Erin and Drama Queen Himchan.

Hyuna ?

This voice is so familiar, Hyuna thought. She raises her eyes to meet with Junsu, one of her former husband best friend. She had forgotten that he was a policeman and until today, she completely forgot that well, this man existed, even if he was a good mutual friend of Yunhi and herself. This is one of the aftermaths of divorcing, losing mutual friends, they can’t be fully friends with both.

Junsu Oppa ? 

Junsu smiled hearing her calling him oppa and ruffled her hair. Yong Guk smile completely disappeared.

How are you doing, Yunho wifey ? Junsu asked geniusly.

Yong Guk and Himchan widened their eyes and turned themselves to Hyuna again, to see her reaction. Hyuna did a grimace and Erin breaks the awkward silence, stating loudly and sarcastically,  :

I’ve always asked myself  how dumb this person was. Now, I have my answer.

Soon, Junsu covers his mouth with his hand. Sorry , it’s my big mouth, oh Hyuna  I’m so sorry .

She tried her best to keep her smile : I understand, 2 months ago I was still his wife.

At the same moment , Erin back hugged her friend trying to take her away and threaten Junsu with an angry manicured finger : You, don’t talk with her.

Junsu just laughed. And why ? I know her since college , she’s my friend too.

Erin grabbed his collar with a bad glare, making Hyuna to wish to run away from here and start over her life as a ostrich. She tried to talk softly :

Ya don’t make a mess there, huh ?

Hyuna looked at her with such begging eyes that Erin stopped pulling Junsu uniform. Yong Guk started to wonder whi this man was to receive such treatments from Erin… Erin was only this aggressive and when Hyuna was in line and this was the case, now.

I just don’t like you talking with friends of your ty former husband, Hyuna.

Stop it already. Please.

Erin sighed out of frustration. Why was her friends still loving her former husband and talking casually with friends of him ?!  It was driving her crazy, really. Can she be the that don’t give a about those people for once ? She just sat in her seat and crossed her legs.

Just give me my fine already so I can go far away from there.

Junsu just his job , trying to lecture Erin about the fact that she couldn’t beat people first and that she surely not allowed to do so in public places like coffee shop. Erin had to pay because she had broken severals items in the coffee shop, getting angry at Himchan and to avoid being sued by the coffee shop. Hyuna as her friend, was there to make sure that this story wasn’t going to end in cover of some ty newspapers and impact in the company. After all this matter was solved, Erin and Himchan both stands up to go but seeing that they did the same thing together they were mentally cursing at each others. Hyuna tried to avoid another altercation between those two, Himchan face needed to heal, reallly.

We’ll have a talk later Erin, head towards the office right now, it's already 10pm. And Kim Himchan you, I think the 2 of us have to hold a conversation. So wait for me outside.

Erin almost reversed her chair and takes some angry steps until the lobby. Just Yong Guk and Junsu were left alone with her. Hyuna reported her attention in Junsu, that was trying to figure out the situation.

Oppa , you know that I think of you as a friend right ?  She asked to reassure herself, as he smiled and nodded, she continued :

You won’t tell that to Yunho , will you?

He smiled widely, trying to joke with her :  What ? That you came to the police station as a y business woman to cover up Erin mistakes or that 2 men were with you ?

All of these, keep it for yourself.

Why ? Junsu knew that Hyuna heart still belongs to Yunho and but keep joking with her.

I don’t get updates of Yunho going out with his cutie so I would like my private life to stay private.

Junsu brushes her shouders : Oppa was joking okay ? Don’t get upset, I wasn’t planning on doing this anyways. I don’t approve what he did too.

A sad smile was drawing all over her face.”Thanks you”.

Now, no one was talking. Junsu brushed Hyuna shoulders once more and finally speaks :

Seeing how you don’t ask at all about him … get over it already Hyuna you totally need it.

She sighed, lowering her eyes. If it was this easy,Oppa.

 


The promised fight ^^ Ah Ah Himchan got beaten up by Erin ~~