Bonus Chapter [1/3]

Accidentally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hai!! I made up a bonus chapter (cause srly I am so bored right now huhu) so here it is!

after getting locked up inside a dark room and understanding each own's side of story,everything for both you became quiet and started to mind each other's worlds but everytime when you'll get to see each other along the hallway 'hellos and how are yous' were never out of your plain routine except for this day.

another semester happened and the teachers were assigning on what section are you going to be assigned today.

"Section 4-1"you mumbled at yourself as you saw your name on the list of section 4-1 the star section were students without failing grades are placed.you heave a sigh and smiled."thank goodness."

"hey."

Someone from behind called you.

you turn your back and saw Kim Jongin smiling while his hands were on his pockets."were classmates huh."He said making you startled.what?he?asigned to the star section?you thought.you look back at the bulletin board and saw his name on the boy's list."no way."you whispered.

you look back at him with a surprised faced as he rubbed his nape and smiled shyly."you might be thinking how did I get into the star section."He said."but please don't look at me like that."he added and you suddenly went back to your usual emotion.

"oh."you said."I'm sorry."and smiled.

 

as you make your way towards your classroom with kim jongin you couldn't think of some topic so instead so saying something you ended up getting quiet.but it doesn't seem so right just to keep my mouth shut.you thought."So kim jongin..how are you today?"you asked.not again this question.

he turn his eyes on you and smiled."Just call me kai by the way and yes,I'm quite fine today."he said."how about you?"he asked.

 

last month I got punched by your no.1 fans because of us kissing accidentally."err..I'm fine."you answered and lowered your head as you bit your lip,choosing to lie at him.

he nodded by your answer and finally you reached your classroom.

as you entered your classroom,everyone's looks turn on you some were looking at you as usual and some were not and obviously,those were kim err kai's fangirls who drools and dreams about him every class hours.

you just didn't mind them and continued to choose your seat.

 

soon the class started and kai choosed his seat next to you as you listen at the lectures that were given by the teacher,you were quite surprised when you saw kai jotting down the notes on his notebook as he seriously listen to what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter