What did Santa bring me?

What did Santa bring me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hyung, what did you buy me for Christmas?’ Ryeowook asked jumping on the bed next to one tired and sleepy Heechul.

‘Leave me alone, I’m tired. You’ll find out tomorrow!’ He answered trying to push the younger one off his bed.

‘Tell me now! I want to know now! I can’t wait until tomorrow!’ He once again jumped on the bed, now, trying to tickle the older boy.

‘Why are you so curious? There are still 4 hours until midnight. I know you can wait a little longer.’ Saying that Heechul managed to push Ryeowook off the bed, with his leg; making the younger one land, on the hard, cold floor.

‘Telllllll me!!!’ The black-haired boy started begging, again jumping on the bed next to his hyung.

‘NO! I won’t tell you! So… OUT OF MY ROOM!’ Heechul yelled loosing his patients.

Seeing the reaction of his older member, Ryeowook, got out of the room sobbing. He knew he won’t find anything from his hyung that way.  

 

Getting hungry, Heechul decided to make himself a sandwich; slowly heading to the kitchen he massaged his neck walking with his eyes almost closed. Since he remembers, he never liked Christmas, why? Even he didn’t know; maybe it was because always being alone for Christmas, never having someone beside him, or because of the over exaggerated celebrations transformed over the years in profitable, money making lies.

 

The dorm was filled with the spirit of Christmas; in one of the corners Donghae, Hyukjae, Sungmin, Shindong and Kyuhyun were redecorating the Christmas tree with candies after their mysterious disappearing that evening. Heechul smiled remembering the investigation of the disappearing candies.

 

Heechul was watching TV when Eeteuk, witch was inspecting the Christmas preparations, discovered the missing of the candies.

‘Sungmin-ahhhh…’ He shouted and in a  second the boy was next to him. ‘Where are the candies? Did you forget about them?’ He asked placing a playful hand on the black-haired boy.

‘No, I didn’t forget about the candies. I put them in the tree!’ He answered tears forming in his eyes. ‘Where did all he candies disappear?’

Hearing his hyung, Donghae witch was playing with Hyukjae a computer game, quickly forgot about beating the other one and headed next to Sungmin hugging him from behind.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter