Final

You are everything to me

Zelo's POV  

                “Junhongie! Me and your Youngjae hyung will leave now! Don’t let anyone in alright? Only your boyfriend Jongup is allowed to enter……and us of course.” Himchan hyung yelled from downstairs. Rolling my eyes I answered. “Alright Channie hyung! AND FYI JONGUPPIE HYUNG IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!” I swear this hyungs I don’t—“yet” I heard them say. “I HEARD THAT!” I yelled. I swear I don’t even know how I can live with these 2 hyungs. I heard the door close when my phone suddenly rang. “Jonguppie hyung “  I read. “Hyung?” “Hi Zelo!” I heard him say almost imagining him smiling. “Can I come to your house now? It’s really REALLY boring here” he added. “Yeah sure. I’ll prepare food.” I answered. “Ramen?” “SHUT UP” he only laughed. I was about to end the call when the door bell rang. “Oh hyung there’s someone at the door. Bye hyung” I ran to the door. I was surprised who the person in front of my door. “But—you--  wait what?” “Have you cooked ramen yet? I’m really hungry right now.”Jongup hyung said, barging in. “But—you—wait what?” I repeated myself. “I was already walking to your house when we were still in the phone. So……..where’s the ramen?” hyung said like he read my mind. “Well I was about to cook ramen but then you came.” I answered. “You know what? We should eat in a restaurant” he said. “What are you trying to say hyung?” I answered giving him a ‘what’ face. “No! I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just that………can’t I hangout with my best friend?” he said. I looked away trying to hide my blush. Next thing I knew I was being dragged to my own room by my best friend “Dress nicely! And hurry up I’m hungry” Aish this hyung. Always thinking about food.

                After 10 minutes I came out and I saw Jongup hyung he’s jaw dropped. “Hyung close your mouth. I left my fly cage open earlier.” I said dragging a still aw-ed Jongup outside.

 

Author's POV

               The 2 went to a ddukboki stall where they laughed and talked and talked and laughed. Then they walked to the park and repeated the process. They were now lying on the grass looking at the stars. “And that one looked like a dog!” “No that doesn’t! It looks like a cat!” “Dog!” “Cat!” “SHUT UP!” the 2 immediately closed their mouth.

                “Zelo can I ask something?” “sure hyung” “because there is this person who I really REALLY like. Like to extent that I want to die because of that person.” With that being said Zelo’s heart dropped but trying to smile for his hyung. “aaaand?........what do you want me to do?” “how should I confess to that person?” “How will I know?! I don’t know the person!” Zelo said while laughing. “Eh true” Jongup said laughing with Zelo. “Should I tell you what this person is like?” Jongup added. ‘please don’t’ Zelo thought. “please do” Zelo said instead, immediately regretted it. “Well first of all this person really loves to dance. This person loves flies. This person loves his hyungs. This person loves to rap. This person loves skateboards. This person likes Kanye West. This person is really tall. This person’s favourite movie is 2012. This person—“ “Wow me and the person you like is really really similar. Can I meet that person? We can be best friends!” Zelo said rather TOO enthusiastically. “You want to that person?” Jongup said. “What did I just say hyung?” Zelo answered almost wanting to slap his hyung’s head. “Alright alright woah.” Jongup said. He then grabbed a mirror. “Zelo, meet the person I like.” “Oh hey that looks like me! I should really—wait what?!” Zelo looked at Jongup surprisingly. “I like you Zelo. A lot.” Jongup said looking at Zelo, sincerely. “Oh look. Jongup hyung likes me—wait what?!” Zelo answered.  

 

                “Zelo you are everything to me. Zelo you are the jam on my toast, the Angelina Jolie to my Brad Pitt, the frosting to my cake, you’re my inspiration Zelo. You are the reason why I want to wake up in the morning, you are the reason I want to practice harder during practice……….you are the person who makes me smile when I’m sad. But there is one thing you aren’t Zelo. And I really want you to be this person.” Jongup confessed. “What is it hyung?” Zelo eagerly answered. Jongup knelt down with one knee and held out a ring. “My boyfriend……..Kim Junhong, will you please be my boyfriend?” Jongup finally asked. “You don’t have to ask hyung! Like there will be a reaping right now I will immediately yell I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE! Cause c’mon who will not volunteer as THE boyfriend of THE Moon—“ Zelo was stopped by Jongup by giving him subtle kiss. Zelo was surprised at first but gave in to his hyungs soft lips. Their lips moved in-sync for more than a minute. When Jongup tried to deepen the kiss, Zelo pulled away trying to breathe. “C’mon. I’ll take you home.” Jongup said. “But you haven’t given me the ring yet!” Zelo pouted. “Oh yeah! I almost forgot!” Jongup said, slipping the ring to Zelo’s finger. “Now c’mon let’s take you home. Your hyungs will kill me!” Jongup said grabbing his now lover’s hand.

                 The 2 walked home whispering sweet nothings to each other. When they arrived “I have to go now. Bye my new boyfriend.” Jongup said. “Bye my new boyfriend” Zelo answered back. Jongup was about to go out when Zelo pulled him in to kiss him. “I love you” Zelo said when he pulled away. “I love you too” Jongup said while blushing. “Bye” “Bye” Jongup opened the door, when he saw Himchan and Youngjae. “Oh hello!  I’ll be going now!” he said, bowing to the other 2. “Bye Jonguppie hyuuuuuung!” he said the other said.

Zelo's POV          

                The hyungs were crazily knocking on my door acting like paparazzi people trying to get juicy gossip. I was about to sleep when my phone vibrated. It was from Jonguppie hyung. It said “are you asleep yet? You need to sleep to get bigger………you know what, don’t sleep. I want to be taller than you.” Why do I even love this person. I replied “good night hyung! Zzzzzzz”

“Noooooooo! Don’t sleep! I need to be taller than you”

“Zzzzzzzzzz”

“Hmph I hate you”

“I love you too.”

“Love you more”

Hah I knew I’ll get him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaaaah it's so horrible. I apologize for that. I have dissapointed all of you especially Zeloorr96!! TT~TT

But then again......... you CAN read and you CAN subscribe to Prom Night which is the main story for this drabble

Thank you thank youuuuuu for all of your support!! I love you! Every single on of you!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Like earlier, please subscribe to this story and to my other stories! One subscribe = one imaginary cupcake!

And last message! Please follow me on my twitter and on my tumblr! and like I said, I don't bite! So please talk to me!

I love all of youuuuuuu!! ^^ ♥♥♥