Chapter six

Inevitable Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's P.O.V. :

Weekend finally came.

I wore a shirt that wrote "I don't like your face", paired with a casual blue skinny jeans and a high cut sneakers. I grab my belongings and I went out of the house to meet Sungyeol. 

"Young Master, where are you going at this timing?" Butler Lee asked.

"Out. Where's mum and dad?" I replied. 

"They went over to China for a meeting. It probably takes a week for them to come back." Not again...? I rolled my eyes and walk out of the house.

"Myungmyung!" Sungyeol waved at me. I strolled towards the direction of him and his car, and we went over to the destination, 

 

Lotte World

 

When we reach Lotte World, the girls haven't reach yet. Suddenly, Sungyeol bellowed. "YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!" 

"What?"

"Why are you wearing that shirt you bought back in California?! Are you trying to imply that you don't like my Suzy? Or are you trying to imply that you don't like Jieun?!" Sungyeol screeched. I stare at him, full of disbelief. Really? He didn't even mention a single thing just now and he chose to yelled it out loud at a public place? how embarrassing.

"I wore this all along and you didn't even complain." I gritted my teeth and glare at him, clearly annoyed that he chose to bring it up in a public place. Does he not know the word, shamefulness?

"Pfft. That's because I am too excited and I didn't pay attention to you." Sungyeol replied. That's too bad then, Yeol. 

"Well, this is my style. If you don't like  it, I can just leave." I stood up from the bench.

"Don't leave! I t-ake back my words...!" Sungyeol cursed under his breath, something along the line of 'you should wear other shirt' I smirked and cross my arms, waiting for the girls to arrive. 

After quite some time, they finally appeared. Gosh, although Jieun is not like any normal girl but there is something she is in common with the others: girls always turn up late in dates.

"Suzyyyy!" Sungyeol grinned. 

"Annyeong!" Suzy beamed at him while I cleared my throat. I take a look at Jieun and immediately, I broke into a grin. She wore the same shirt as me. Coincidence much?

"Nice shirt you got there." I smirked. 

"Yea, it's a dedication for you." Jieun retorted and I chuckled inwardly. 

Then, I take a look at Suzy and I gaped. With the outfit they wore today, Yeol and Suzy look totally like a couple.For a moment, I feel like an extra here. Aish.

Out of a sudden, Suzy pulled Jieun and excitedly said," JIEUNNIE! LET'S GO TO THE HAUNTED HOUSE FIRST!" 

Uh-oh, Yeol is going to have a hard time.  

I took a quick glance at Yeol, his face changes into shades of green color and I chortled. "Are you sure you're going into the haunted house? Just for your info, you are scared of the ghost and dark, Mr Coward."

"Look at Suzy's face. She look so excited, I can't possibly go and tell her that right?" Yeol pouted.

"Okay then. Good luck." I smirked. 

"For the sake of my Suzy, I'm sure I can overcome these fears!" Yeol patted his chest and retorted. 

So, we went into the haunted house in this formation,

Suzy   Sungyeol

Me       Jieun 

"You can grab onto my arm if you are scared." I whispered next to Jieun, thinking that she might be afraid of at least a thing. 

"Well, if you're afraid, you better grab hold of other things because I'm not kind enough to let you hold onto me." She retorted and I stare at her in amusement. Nice try L. At least she didn't roll her eyes at you.

Or maybe it was too dark that you can't see it? my sub-conscious said. 

Aish, can't you just shut the hell up!

"Pfft. Me afraid? Oh Please." WIth a final comeback to Jieun, we walked through the whole journey, no screaming, no grabbing.

However, the 'couple' in front of us is totally a different story. For Suzy, she didnt sounded scared at all, just a few squeals here and there. For a girl like her, I'm quite impressed.

As expected, the one who keep on screaming at the top of his lungs is Sungyeol. Everytime an object or rather something pops out, he will cling onto Suzy's arm and scream out loud. Poor Suzy. 

I rolled my eyes. how useless. I'm sure Suzy will see him in a different way now.

When we walk out of the haunted house, Sungyeol is panting real hard and I walked over to pat on his shoulder. 

"You should have told Suzy that you're afraid of such things instead of trying to act cool." I snickered.  

"You're t-otally n-ot h-elping." Sungyeol said in between his breath. Meanwhile, Suzy is missing. 

She probably ditch Sungyeol after seeing him in such state.

"Gosh. Now my suzy will think I'm a useless guy. I just made myself look bad in front of her!" Sungyeol whined and stomp his foot on the ground. Yea go ahead and rant, Suzy will magically run back to you. 

After a good five minutes, I saw Suzy came running along with a bottle of water and she went over to Sungyeol's direction, "Here! Drink this, it'll make your throat feel better." Sungyeol stare at her, full of shock. On the other hand, I'm surprised, too. 

Well, at least Suzy is not like any other girls that Yeol dated. 

"Okay. What's next? Let's play uhm.... *Gyro drop?" Suzy excitedly pointed at the ride and I looked at it. I swallow back my saliva, gyro drop?! Out of all the rides, why that?

I sat next to Jieun and for the whole ride, I close my eyes. When we got down from that ride, I sighed in relief.

To my outermost horror, Suzy and Sungyeol link their arms together and went to find the other more minor rides to play. I follow after them silently. We played a few rides that turn a lot of rounds. After a few rides,  my face started to turn pale. 

"Yah. Are you okay?" Sungyeol nudged me. Gosh, I can't take it anymore.

I ran towards the nearest rubbish bin and started puking. After finish puking, I sat down in a bench and take in deep breaths. 

"Aigoooo~ How? We haven't even try out other rides yet." Suzy said.  

"Just go ahead and play without me." I replied. I took a quick glimpse at Jieun, hoping that she will be concern of my well-being. 

"Alrigh-" Before Jieun can even finish her sentence, Sungyeol cut her off.

"Did you eat the motion sickness pill?! With the pale look on your face, you definitely need someone to look after you!" Sungyeol frowned. I groaned inwardly.

Now you make me look bad in front of Jieun.

"You guys go ahead and play. I'll stay to look after him." Jieun, suddenly volunteered. I sat up much straighter and glance at Jieun's direction. Oh, so she did care about me afterall? I smirked in victory.

Sungyeol stare at me," You sure...?" 

"I'm positive." 

"Arasso. Thankyou so much! Yah L, I'll leave you in the hands of Jieun alright? Here, take my snapback, to prevent yourself from getting a heatstroke. " Sungyeol put his snapback on my head. 

"You too Jieunnie~ Take good care of my snapback!" Wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter