Chapter 1

When Will I meet You?

Eunji P.O.V 

Today, Chanyeol oppa can't come to work due to his high fever . It has already been 1 week that he didn't came to school too. I was about to visit for him, but I got no time. I planned to visit him today. I planned to buy him some fruits and cooked him Kimchi Jjigae, his favorite soup.

When I am on the way to the Fruit Stall nearby the shop i worked on, I bumped a man. He wore high school outfits. I'm a middle school girl.. but i gonna be a high school girl next year! so, my heart beats so fast. I saw his nametag. It wrote there "변백현{byun baek hyun)" . It feels so familiar when I saw that name. But i don't know. I directly shouted "Aah!" because it really hurts. "Sorry, I am so sorry!" he said. Suddenly,he stared at my name tag and said "Eu-eunjiga?!" . I was shocked, and I was thinking like "yes? he know me?!" . Immediately, he hugged me so tight. I was so blank, then he said "I'm baekhyun!" "Byun Baekhyun, yaa! happy virus! you forgot me?!" . Yes, Now I remember him. He used to be my bestfriend. He made that nickname for me, "Happy virus". There is a reason behind it. When he's in a bad mood, I saw him and directly approached him. suddenly, his heart felt peace and happy. So its that.

We continued our walk, and I didn't talk too much. Not like before, He's the one that is so quiet, and I'm so talkative back days. He told me that he wanted to be friends with me again. But, his cruel mom, Mrs.Byun , hates me so much. I suddenly remember this when I rewind my back days. She used to bully me, and what she always say is "Don't go near to my son! You're poor and know that!" . Suddenly, he pinched on me and said "you look so different! You look more pretty and matured now, not like before you know..". I just laughed and said "okay I gonna go back to the fruit stalls annyeong!" . He kinda shocked, and he was like "whats happening? so weird.." I was just scared that his parents would found it out that I met him.

I went to the fruit stalls to buy Apples and Pears, oppa's favorite fruits. but they got no stock left. Shockingly, someone hitted my back . It's baekhyun. Since I didn't feel good to say people's name when they're older than me, I'll just call him "oppa". oops i cant! i cant! . He brought bags full of apples and pears. I was so happy to see that! "Do you got a lover?"he said "i want to be one! I'm just joking kkk! Now our Eunji has grown!" he added. "HE ISN'T MY LOVER HUH?! anyways was it your problem? Get Lost and give me that apple." He looks sad inside but happy outside and say "araso" while going out.

I felt bad for him. I guess, he's really sad. What could I do?

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

I saw Eunji today. She still stays to be a very cute and perfect kid. But she got a little more cruel yes. She scold me. I felt a little bit sad, but I still like her. Ain't I got feelings for her? Grhhh I can't man I cant! I already got fiancé. I want to have longer time to chat with her, but I guess she needs to visit her friend or lover? I'm not sure. *phone rings* aishhh this kid again [reffering to Naeun] "eo! wae?!" . "why are you always like this oppa? do you hate me that much?!" she replied. *turns of the phone* grghh she . yes she is. 

Thinking about Eunji again, i missed her. Why did I missed her? My heart is still beating fast. I just can't believe that I met her! She got more matured you know. Before she's like "baekie oppa! ppalliyooo oppa! aishh jinjja palliyoo". Now, she's like "Baekhyun?" . She used to call me "oppa" before since she didn't have any elder brother or even sister. But, as I know, she didn't like elder sister. Her birthday is, wait, *checking his childhood notebook that he kept* mm.. August 18. Today is..  ah! its August 17! I should buy some present for her. Uh?! what did she like? I didn't remember anything. Maybe she like some sweets, or, some Korean Snacks?! 

 

Eunji P.O.V

I was acting to him that way because I didn't want him to go near to me anymore, or else problem will be made in their family, because of me. I regretted saying those things to him. I'm sorry Baekhyun-ssi. I wanted to go to buy some ingredients for making fruit salad, so I got to go to fruit stall again. All I need is Gwail (과일) = Fruit
TtangKong (땅콩) = Peanuts. I'll do it for two. "Two portions of assorted fruit and nuts pls, ahjumma!" I shouted. Suddenly,Baekhyun came to me and said "Happy Birthday!" and gave me buckets of flowers . I felt happy, because, I don't even remember my own birthday. I said thank you and smiled to him to prove my sorry to him yesterday and when the ahjumma gave me the ingredients, I just paid and left. 

I was making the fruit salad in the chicken shop for me and my sajangnim to eat. I was making and Baekhyun enters the shop as well to buy some fried chickens. He saw me making the fruit salad and he said he wanted to try it while I just buy it for 2 portions. "ah.. i'm just joking, don't take it seriously, just eat it.. i don't like salads though" . "This salad is nice, it's one of a kind! try it! I'll just give my sajangnim this one. I'm full either so i don't need to eat, I'll give mine to yours , o-op-Baekhyun! please accept it.. *smiles*. "arasoyo^^" he replied cutely. "oaaa! it's nice! please make it for me someday again! massiseoyoo!, it's even better then my fiancé's ! Daebak!"

oops.. he got a fiancé? my face that was smiling brightly turns into a frown and I left. "Chogiyo?Eunji aa!" he shouted. I faced back and said "please leave. I need to continue on my job". He just left and thinks "what happen to her? ah whatever"

tobecontinued~~~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

subscibe and enjoy my story! pls support baekji couple aahh❤and I hope they're reall kyeopta!