∞Chapter 2∞

The Unkown TWINS

JunNi's POV :

As I walked to the park , 3 unknown boys approach me . I stoped immediately wondering what they want . "Hey JunMi , nice nerd glasses ." One of them said . Wait , did he just called me 'JunMi' ? "Yeah , never know a hot girl like you wore glasses ." Another one said , suddenly the 3rd guy came and holds my hand . "Yah ! Don't touch me !" I screamed . They all laughed , is it fun watching me ?! 

BANG !

 

Am I dreaming or that ball just flew infront of me and hit one of the boy's chest because I saw the boy was laying down on the street . I looked to my right and I see my savior , Choi JunHong ~ I put a wide grin on my face . He came closer to the boy who is still bolding my hand "Let go of her .." , he said seriously . The boy seemed to be afraid of Zelo , so he lets go of me and ask his friends to run away .

"Yeah , you show them how run ." I said while smiling in victory . (Not my victory , duhh) Zelo just laughed at me . I looked at him confused at the same time thankful to him , "What ?" He azked . "Why are you here ? I told you to wait at the park ..." I said . "Nah , thought that I can surprise you by coming over and gonna pick you up . But I surprised you by saving you ~" He smiles at me .

"Pick me up ? You dont have a motorcycle nor a car .." I looked at his skateboard , a rope was tied to it . (There's a little hole in front on the skateboard) "Lemme guess , I will sit on the skateboard while you pull the rope , huh ?"  He rubs the back of his neck .

"Surprise ...?" I giggled and took the skateboard from his hand and put it on the sidewalk and sit on it , he look at me confused .

"Why wait , let's go to the park already ..." I said , he laughed and pulls on the rope as he walks .

That's Choi JunHong a.k.a Zelo , my best friend in this whole wide world . 


Sorry for not updating , Im really busy with schools and such .. So , here is a short chapter 2 .. -_- Mianhaeyo ..