Ours To Protect

Ours To Protect

A/N – I think I may have confused some people…the cake thing inspired me yes but this isn’t entirely about that so please don’t expect too much fluff because this still lingers in between longing and yearning, confusion and fulfillment, fear and..yeah I shouldn’t write out the whole plot in the A/N hihi ^///^…I’m actually anticipating another  Kyuhyuk writer to do the cake thing even though she hasn’t indicated it yet because she usually writes about their moments or things that could lead to moments…lol. And thank you to leevalentine, mennie68, AlwaysLoveFishy, kyuwifey, kina_kirana, sagigirl94, kiki-chan, kyuhyukkie03, AnImEmAnGaFrEaK73, hippychick, LidiaYS, believe_92, Verosami, analee592, hyukstar, lovingkyuhyuk and irene13 for upvoting ^^

A lot wondered if my writing style was changing (once again) but no its not. I don’t think I’ve ever been completely in love but this is what I imagined it to be like…the real deal I mean and that’s what this trio oneshots are based on. Too fairytale-ish? Maybe…but we all dream of a prince charming don’t we?

Also, unlike the other two prequels which was solo POV’s, this weaves between Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun’s POV’s and when they change is quiet subtle so I hope it doesn’t confuse anyone^^ and its kinda repetitive…

 

Not proofread. Okay it was at 1500 words but then as I was reading through I added so much more (now ~2500 words) and after that I was too lazy to read again so yeah…heeh

Enjoy~ /makes heart/

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Staying low.

Hiding in the darkness.

Far beneath the lights and the prying eyes.

That’s where true love usually lies.

Untainted

Uncorrupted

Undamaged

 

Falling in love wasn’t easy..for the both of them. it had taken all that they had to try and stop that love but now, here in the arms of their beloved, hiding that love was proving to be much more harder.

 

It was awkward at first, both not knowing how to behave in front of the other…shy and extremely embarrassed with their own dirty filthy thoughts as to what they wanted to do with each other, to the other and what they wanted the other to do to them.

 

They were both men after all and all men have a desire, a raw carnal need…to conquer all that belongs to him, be it a thing or someone…to make them their own completely. Shy glances gave way to timid touches. Light pecks turned into passionate kisses in the recesses of their individual rooms. Questions riddled every step they took towards each other, every touch they dared to take, and every craved kiss that they stole.

 

With hands roaming the body of the other

What am I doing?

Passion pouring out until it was overflowing

Is this right?

Pushing though every crack, breaking every wall until all that was left was unadulterated pure emotions…love

Should this go on?

 

Yearning. Craving for more.

 

It was hard to hide that hunger, that longing that they both felt towards each other, the need to just touch, too feel each other and this need for tangible contact came with the hurried touches and the sloppy wet kisses, hands roving each and every inch of the warm skin, trying to feel the most of the hard body and lips moving on its counterpart fleshy ones, tugging, biting, until even breathing was unnecessary.

 

Yet the yearning only increases, insatiable and greedy, soaking into their very beings with a desire so fiery, so ferocious that it burned their insides with passion, branding them, marking them, owning them, drowning them

 

Yet it was still not enough.

 

Almond eyes would peer up into chocolate orbs and chocolate would mirror all the love that Eunhyuk himself would feel…so bright, so clear that it made Eunhyuk’s heart skip a beat and then race as his chest clenches almost painfully in reciprocation, thundering in its crater, loud enough to be heard by Kyuhyun because it was the same thundering in his own ribcage.

 

Fast, loud, and impossibly beautiful

 

And as the need for the proof of their love grew bigger and bigger inside them, the need to hide that same love also swelled. It was getting more and more difficult to hide it. They lived in a shared dorm where ones business was everybody’s business…nothing remains a secret for long. They had to stop this…but they couldn’t. They had to hide this because no matter what, it was theirs to keep, their own private little secret.

 

Yet how were they supposed to stop this? This surge of happiness that bubbled up when the other was near. This need, this deep craving, a hunger so strong….how to stop this?

 

One that leads Kyuhyun into that one particular bakery, forcing the manager to stop the vehicle even though they were late and even if he were to be scolded and even when the present members looked at him with confusion and suspicion, Kyuhyun still walked into that little shop, back immediately bent over the rows and rows of different cakes displayed on the refrigerator, looking for the sweetest one, one that wasn’t usually used as mere birthday cake…because this wasn’t for a mere person. It was for Eunhyuk. Sure Eunhyuk loved strawberry but that doesn’t mean that he only loved strawberry. His other weakness was chocolate…and now liquor.

 

Paying for the cake, smiling handsomely at the cashier, Kyuhyun grabbed the cake box and walked back into the van, not bothering to look at the fuming manager or the members, eyes solely on the cake box on his lap, lips pulled back into a smile as he imagined his boyfriends face, fingers happily caressing the sides of the white box.

 

How were they supposed to hide this when it was there in plain sight?

 

Eunhyuk had just glanced at Kyuhyun, wanting to just see him beside him, and now that he was here, within an arm’s length he was rendered motionless, feet stuck to the floor as his eyes met Kyuhyun’s. Because the look in his eyes as Kyuhyun watched him with those beautiful eyes, shimmering, shinning with their shared secret, glimmering with so much love had Eunhyuk going under, yet so desperately trying to keep himself afloat, to not let himself get carried away by the unrelenting current that was Kyuhyun but he couldn’t help himself but to just float away…because this was Kyuhyun.

 

And now especially Eunhyuk could feel himself drifting as Kyuhyun shyly handed him a white cake box, deep clear voice low and musical as he whispers an embarrassed “Happy birthday,” Eunhyuk was overwhelmed with his heart tipping over with love for this man that was supposed to be rude and impolite and completely disrespectful yet had showed him nothing but courtesy and consideration and selflessness as Eunhyuk tried to get used to this…to them.

 

Falling in love with Kyuhyun was like standing bare in front of a tsunami. It was so strong and vast that Eunhyuk was absolutely powerless against it. Just one glance, just one, was enough to blow him away, washing him it its waters, deep and serene, turbulent and forceful, absolutely merciless.

 

Just like always, it was supposed to be just a glance, just one peek at his beloved….yet just like always, Eunhyuk finds himself staring into the prettiest eyes he had ever seen. He knew he was staring but he could not make himself look away. It called him, beckoning into its soulful depths, luring Eunhyuk to fall in deeper, harder until he did not know who he was anymore...until everything was Kyuhyun and only Kyuhyun.

 

He couldn’t find the strength in him to look away.

 

Because he didn’t want to look away.

 

This couldn’t be stopped.

 

And when he thought that perhaps he could get used to Kyuhyun, he would smile at him…just a small smile, the corners of his lips twitching upwards yet conveying so much that Eunhyuk would feel this unbearable sense of shyness fill him, spreading the heat across his cheeks in a rosy glow. Just a smile and Eunhyuk’s heart would speed up. Just a smile and Eunhyuk would feel like he was soaring through the air, like his whole body was flying, feet caressed by the clouds and body weightless.

 

Just a smile and it knocked the wind out of Eunhyuk’s chest, leaving him breathless.

 

And small but kind and thoughtful gestures like this cake made Eunhyuk want to stand on top of this media station and shout out to the whole world how much he loved Kyuhyun.

 

It needed to hide. It needed to be disguised…camouflaged.

 

Kyuhyun had wanted to touch with just his fingertips, a light brush, brotherly love is what he thought he could portray to those watching them, friendly skinship he hoped…but as Kyuhyun hugged the slim body close to him right there in the middle of the dressing room with twenty other staff flittering around and members oohing at the cake and wishing his boyfriend ‘happy birthday’, his whole body tingling at the contact, his skin fluttering from where it touched Eunhyuk, and he wondered vaguely to himself…how did it become a hug?

 

All he had wanted was to touch his beloved adorned in white t-shirt and black tight pants that showed off his thin yet muscular thighs.  All he had wanted was to just touch…yet a second later he had himself wrapped around Eunhyuk, encasing his body within his arms and he tried…he tried to let go…and then there was Eunhyuk, hugging him back, his back curved snugly onto the lightly cologne-d blue denim shirt adorned torso of Kyuhyun’s, hands slipping over the ones encircling his waist and keeping them there, smiling so beautiful…so so beautiful…

 

And another second later Kyuhyun found himself unable to let go.

 

Damn the members.

Damn the coordi’s.

Damn the managers.

 

This it could not be controlled

 

Just like now as he watched, in between the members bodies, Eunhyuk, hitch up his jeans that he will be wearing for their performance as Super Junior – M, each and every curve of his legs wrapped tightly in the restricting, thin material and smiling gummy, topped off by the mischievous glint in Eunhyuk’s eyes that he is drowning in, Kyuhyun knew that he knew what it did to him. How could he hide it when his heart was threatening to runoff with this feeling?

 

How could he hide it when he couldn’t hide it from himself?

 

Because it left him so defenseless, so powerless to the things this love did to him, the things Eunhyuk did to him with just a little gesture, a little glance, just being there, standing, breathing. It was enough for Kyuhyun to lose control of the beast inside of him, wanting to shout out to the world and beyond that he was in love, in love with the imperfectly perfect man that was Lee Hyukjae.

 

Like the time that Kyuhyun couldn’t control himself, watching Eunhyuk wave his hips, upper body , glistening with a light sheen of sweat, looking so utterly ing y that Kyuhyun couldn’t stop himself from dragging Hyukjae into that darkened corner, lips attaching to his hungrily as though wanting to the very life force out of him and Eunhyuk was doing nothing to stop it, his own strawberry lips moving frantically over Kyuhyun’s, , front teeth biting into Kyuhyun’s lower lip as Kyuhyun pulled on his upper lip and hooded swirling eyes looked up into darkened chocolate orbs.

 

Like the time Kyuhyun had sung impromptu, serenading his boyfriend in the moonlight by the Han River, his clear sonorous voice like velvet sin, doing so many things to the slim man, compelling him to throw caution to the wind as he intimately hugs Kyuhyun there on top of the front hood of Kyuhyun’s car, right there in public where anyone could see them, take pictures and sell it to the press, yet caring nothing of it as he buries his face into the broad yet soft chest.

 

Kyuhyun growled feral, chest vibrating with want so alluring, pulling him into the depths of the honey orbs, hands roaming inside Eunhyuk’s t-shirt, fingers dipping dangerously towards his perky behind, thumb pressing tender yet needy circles into Eunhyuk’s skin and desire so strong shuddering though his body like a fire in his veins

 

It was wild. It was crazy…yet as Eunhyuk danced ily to the next song, right there in the middle of the night, hips swaying side to side, lips deliciously swollen and red, Kyuhyun couldn’t find it himself to give a .

 

It acted crazy. It was wild

 

But sometimes it would get to them because it was so hard. They couldn’t go out on a date like a normal couple because…well…they were not a normal couple. They couldn’t hold hands even in their dorms as they watched TV on the couch. They couldn’t feed each other when they wanted to nor could Kyuhyun kiss those lips whenever he wanted to. Which was about every minute every day.

 

It was frustrating. It was maddening. It tested their patience and their loyalty to this love.

 

Sometimes Eunhyuk wondered if it was easier to be in the public then it was in the dorms, where any hand holding or stares could be pushed forward as fan service, a joke…but there in the dorms, where no fans were present, how could they excuse their need to touch each other, to feel each other, to just be with each other, breathing the same air and standing on the same floor.

 

It was clawing its way out, wanting to be known, to be acknowledged

 

But as much as they loved each other, the fact that this was wrong was not hidden from them. They were men. They were not supposed to fall in love with each other. They were not supposed to spend half an hour deciding on what cake was best nor were they supposed to feel so touched because of a silly cake. They were not supposed to feel the rush of happiness they felt when their lips touched nor the heat when their bodies touched.

 

And most of all they were not supposed to feel that though this was wrong, it was completely right and that when Kyuhyun’s lips touched his, that Eunhyuk was complete, that when Eunhyuk’s head rested on his chest as they slept at night, that this was where Kyuhyun wanted to be.

 

It scared them. it scared them that what they were doing may never be approved by those they held dearest, by those that meant the world to them yet this…this thing…whatever it was…they could not stop, they could not let this love go because it would not let them go. It consumed them and it scares them more that they don’t hate it. They don’t hate the desperate wanting to take this further.

 

‘This was reality, the reality of their love,’ Kyuhyun thought to himself as he sat opposite Eunhyuk with a circle of food in the middle – Eunhyuk’s birthday feast – and members making the up for the rest of the circle. He smiled at the happy monkey across the circle, stuffing the kimchi in his mouth and then smiling gummily at everyone, the pepper sauces of the kimchi painting his teeth almost as red as his gums.

 

This was their reality but he preferred this over the feeling of having his love not returned any day.

 

“I love you,” Kyuhyun mutters into Hyukjae’s hair that night, nuzzling his nose in the newly dyed dark tresses, breathing in the artificial floral scent of his expensive shampoo, his heart racing as slender hands curled into his shirt briefly.

 

‘I love you too,” whispers Hyukjae back, shy and blushing adorably in the darkened room, cheeks heating up as he snuggled closer to the warm chest, lulling himself to the steady yet hastened beats of Kyuhyun’s heart, not needing to pretend anymore because the judgmental world lay behind those closed doors of Eunhyuk’s little room and in here they could be all that they wanted, they could be with exactly whom they wanted.

 

Love

This was what it had all come down to.

This is what they had let everything go for.

It was theirs to protect.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

A/N – This is the complete END to this series. Feels kind of sad though T_T…I liked this oneshot series even though they gave me a headache while writing it. Ahh crack is best even though I’m never confident about that.

Enough about that though. did you guys see Sukira SJ-M session? There is an English subbed one on YouTube. I don’t know about you guys but did anyone else think that Kyuhyun was so cute in there?? Awww I just want to pinch his cheeks. He looks chubby sometimes but for some reason he didn’t then and the KYUHYUK moments (subtle but still there)…oh I’m so happy :)

Please comments lots and thank you for reading this fic. I cant believe Im about to reach my 40th fic (most of which are oneshots) I ‘ve written a lot in the 17 months that I’ve been writing huh? Should I take a break? Nyahahahah

Love you guys. Take care till the next time.

Shiv