02

Cyanide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night Emilia was busy writing her entry exam for Harvard when her phone beeped, she received a text.

From Galaxy Ge: Yah. I’m bored take me somewhere fun.

Huh? Thought Emilia who the heck was this…Galaxy Ge?

She replied: Who are you?

Galaxy Ge: Look outside your house.

Emilia did… and ran out “What the heck are you doing outside my house?! HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE I LIVE?”

Kris leaned his back against a tree comfortably as if he did this every night and said: “Well it takes a stalker to know a stalker.”

Emilia sighed: “What do you want…”

Kris: “Come with me” and without waiting for an answer he dragged Emilia away.

What was this? She thought: I am getting kidnapped right outside my own house… oh well at least the kidnapper was hot…

Emilia: “Heyy! Where are you taking me??? Let go!”

Kris: “Be obedient! You owe me remember?”

Emilia groaned: “You better bring me back before my parents start looking for me…”

Kris: “Yeah don’t worry this won’t take long. I’m hungry, buy me food.”

Emilia laughed this time: “Are you serious? Do you think I brought money with me when I came rushing out?!”

Kris rolled his eyes: “So you’re saying we came all the way here for nothing…”

Emilia now getting mad: “You brought me here for nothing?! At...” (She glanced at her glow in the dark watch) “10:30 at night!”

Kris shrugged: “I was hoping to grab a bite… but you didn’t money with you...gosh I wish I was with Tao...he always had money with him... This is your fault we came for nothing.”

Emilia laughed hysterically: “My fault?! I didn’t even know why you called me out. Why don’t you have money??? At least yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter