Accindents Will Happen

TIARA FOR THE QUEENS

“I don’t even realize that Qri Unnie is absent today. But I know that she don’t come out from her bedroom since last night. Just keep calling her, Hyomin-a. I’m going to Professor Kim’s room for a while okay.” Said Soyeon to Hyomin that already sound so worried on the phone.

After she hang up the phone and arrive in front of Professor Kim room, Soyeon knock the door three times.

"Come in." Mrs. Kim voice sounded from inside, make Soyeon open the door and found Seungho already seated in one of the chair in front of Mrs. Kim table. And he’s smile at her, waving his hand. Make Soyeon roll her eyes and just put herself in the empty chair beside him.

“Hei, how are you?” ask Seungho. But Soyeon just glare at him without answering his question.

“What is the reason for you to calling me here, Professor Kim?” ask Soyeon, make Seungho also nodding his head to Mrs. Kim. Finally Mrs. Kim take two chopsticks from her table drawer and put it in front of them.

"So, the reason why I called both of you here it’s because I want to tell both of you about my new plan for this year student body president selection. It’s something different from the last to the campaign in the previous years."

"What is it, Professor Kim?" asked Seungho.

“As both of you know, especially you Soyeon, we usually do just having a few campaign event for a month and in the end of the period we’ll going to make a performing arts event for both of the candicates. But right now, I want to do a different way. I want both of you to make your own big event on the different days. We also not going to do any champaign event so both of you can start to raise funds for your event. This university will give both of you fifty percent of the fund. And you can find your half fund by your own way. And after the second event, we’ll count the voting from all of the student.”

“It’s interesting, what do you think, Soyeon?” Seungho look at Soyeon with his exciting face.

Soyeon just nodding her head agree. It’s new and it’s great. She can make her own event with her own concept and idea. And it’s going to be great.

"And how about the day, Prof?" ask Soyeon.  

"About that, as you can see, I've prepared two different chopsticks. I already write the day on that chopsticks. So both of you can choose one and open the label to see the day."

Soyeon and Seungho finally take one of the chopsticks for themselves and open the label the see day that they’ve got. Seungho get Thursday and Soyeon get Saturday.

"So it’s fix.  Now, you should set up a team. Starting to plan the event. I hope both of you can make a great and different event, because this event can be the big point for people to consider their choice. Alright then, both of you can leave."

After giving Professor Kim a bow, both of them walk out from Professor Kim room with a same mind. Both of them already starting to make a concept inside their head. Until suddenly Eunjung and Jiyeon running to Soyeon quickly.

“Unnie! Soyeon Unnie! Qri Unnie is here.” Said Jiyeon make Soyeon back from her thought and look at both of them.

But it’s not only Soyeon who’s startled to see that two person coming. Seungho also startled because of Eunjung.

“She’s on the park. Boram Unnie and Hyomin already there with her. I think there’s something wrong. Her face look so unwell and blue.” Said Eunjung not realize about Seungho.

“Okay then. Let’s go.”

“Ya, Eunjung-a!”

When that three girls going to leave, suddenly Seungho hold Eunjung hands. Make three of them stop. Jiyeon and Soyeon look at both of them confused.

“Seungho Oppa? I didn’t know you were here.” Said Eunjung and tapping Seungho’s shoulder.

“Eo. How about our club meeting? Can I go with you?”

“Eunjung Unnie, palliwa!” Jiyeon call Eunjung that still talking with Seungho while Soyeon just silent on her place.

“Eo, eo I also want to be with you. Just come to the park, okay? I’ll meet you there. I’m in a bit hurry, so, good bye Oppa.” Jiyeon finally pull Eunjung make Eunjung quickly saying good bye to Seungho. “Don’t forget to pick me at the garden! Bye!” said Eunjung and leave with Jiyeon and Soyeon.

Hearing what just Eunjung said, Seungho get so startled and happy. He start to jumping around because of happiness. Suddenly Soyeon glance at him and found something that so strange. Both of them look so happy with each other. And Seungho reaction is something strange. Are they a thing?!

-0-

"Qri Unnie!” call Jiyeon when three of them arrived at the park. She then hug Qri make she smile and cares Jiyeon’s hand.  

Today, all of them really worried about Qri condition. She’s stayed in her room since morning. Not even came out for breakfast. They also calling her outside her room but she never answered. And now, she even missed class. It’s a rare thing for Qri to absent just like that and without a reason.

“Unnie, what happened to you? You look unwell. Are you sick or something?” Said Eunjung.

“Ani. I’m just not in a good mood. Maybe because it’s a first day of my monthly period. So it’s okay. And how about you, Soyeon-a? I heard from Hyomin that Professor Kim was calling you to her office?”

“Eo. It’s just something that I’ll tell you later. Are you sure that you just got your period so you’re acting like this since morning?”

“Eo.. jinjja. Don’t be so worried.”

Qri’s answer just making all of the girls look at each other and ask each other through their eye gaze. Until someone comes and stands behind Qri.

“Jongki Oppa!” Jiyeon startled to see him. Make all of them turn around and found him standing there.

"Annyeong, girls."

"Oppa?"

“Annyeong oppa.” All of them answer Jongki. Qri then stand up and look at him make Jongki cares Qri’s head gently. Qri then smiled at him.

“Are you having a free time early?”

"Eo. Let’s go somewhere with me, Qri-ya. Can you?" ask Jongki and open his hands for Qri.

Qri look hesitate at first but Hyomin nudging her hands, make Qri finally nodding her head.

"Eo. Kajja. Bye girls." Qri waving her hands. Soyeon, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung and Boram nodded and reply Qri’s waved on them. As soon as Qri and Jongki can’t be seen, all of them look at each other with the same expression and meaning.

“Lee Qri. She never changed. Always so introvert, even though it’s only us." Said Boram. All then nodded agree. Suddenly Soyeon remembers something and immediately looked at Eunjung.

"Eunjung-a,"

"What?" Eunjung replied awkwardly.

"Ya, Ham Eunjung!" Soyeon repeated her call with a more dramatic tone makes Eunjung feel a little bit scared and all of them start to look at both of them.

"Wae, unnie? Don’t be so scary like this."

"You and Yang Seungho..." Soyeon pause her sentence make everyone look at Eunjung confused. “Dating, aren’t you?!"

"WHAT??!!" All of the girls including Eunjung screamed in shock with Soyeon question. And then all of them give a direct stare fixedly to Eunjung.

Suddenly, Eunjung replied it with laugh out loud and even start to cry. Makes all of the girls confused.

"Ya, Unnie! What’s with that question?" ask Eunjung in the middle of her laugh.

"I see you and him when we met before in front of professor office. It’s so strange." Soyeon strike again. Eunjung sigh after her laugh and shoke her head.

“Unnie, Seungho Oppa and I are just friend. Best friend. Okay? Don’t think too much.”

Suddenly, in the middle of their chat, the person that just been talked about come to them and walk to Eunjung. Before he talk to Eunjung, he greet everyone in the garden, make all of them also greet him back, except Soyeon.

“Eunjung-a, we had a meeting. Let’s go.” Said Seungho excited. Eunjung then pack all of her thing and walk to Seungho that welcome her and embracing her shoulder with an extreamly happy face, they also play pranks with each other sweetly. All of the girls look at them deeply and then they look at each other.

“Seems too friendly for me.” Said Hyomin make all of the girls except Soyeon nodding their head.

“Is it the ‘L’ word then?” now Jiyeon speak make everyone bulging their eyes.

“Eunjungie?!” Boram said half yelling. Shocked to head what just Jiyeon said before.

“Ya! Eunjung Unnie is in love? Like, seriously?” now it’s Hyomin. Jiyeon just nudging her shoulder.

“Enough.” Soyeon start to interfere. “Let’s go somewhere. I need to tell you guys about something for the student body president champaigne.” Everyone then nodding their head and walk to their car then leave the campus to the coffeshop near the campus while waiting for their next class.

-0-

“A masquerade ball? Woah, that’s going to be daebak, unnie! Soyeon Unnie is so amazing to think about that idea to be her special event for the champaigne.” Said Jiyeon to Boram about their chit chat together at the café before with Soyeon.  

Jiyeon just back from the café with Boram. While they were chatting together and eat their tteokbukkie, Jiyeon suddenly heard the sound of someone that she already searched all day.

"Sir, one tteokbukkie please."

Jiyeon hastily turned and found Myungsoo was in exactly the tteokbukkie booth behind. Jiyeon immediately whispered to Boram.

"Just a sec unnie. I need to go there for a while. Okay?" said Jiyeon. Boram nodded and continued eating.

Jiyeon stood up and walked towards Myungsoo with her head down. She wants to unpurposely on purpose hit Myungsoo and cause trouble so they can have a little interaction. But, before she getting ready, Myungsoo has turned around and accidentally hit her body that makes his tteonkbukkie plate dropped right on Jiyeon’s clothes, make it dirty.

"Ommaya!" Jiyeon immediately put a face to panic. Myungsoo then start to silently panicked when he knew that he was the 'cause' of Jiyeon’s clothes.

"Em, sory." Erick said.

"Ya, Jiyeon-a! What happened to you?” Boram asked Jiyeon as she approached her.

"Huh… um... it’s nothing unnie. It’s just…"

"It’s because of me, sunbae." said Myungsoo to Boram. Boram so bewildered and looked back to Jiyeon clothes. He then took a tissue from her bag and handed it to Jiyeon.

“Do you have any spare clothes, Jiyeon-a?” ask Boram make Jiyeon shoke her head try to look miserable.

Suddenly, Myungsoo take something inside his bag and then give it to Jiyeon. Jiyeon look at the thing that Myungsoo handed to here before confused.

“This is my hoodie. It’s clean, you can change your cloths with this. Once again, I’m so sorry. You can put your shirt on the dry-cleaning and I’ll pay it. Or if you want to buy the new one, just tell me about the price.”

Jiyeon then lift her head and look at Myungsoo. His face still look so cold and expressionless, but she can see a little sorry smile on his lips and a terribly guilty expression under his stoned-like face. Jiyeon then smile at him and nodding her head.

“Thankyou, sunbae. That’s okay. Accident will happen.” Said Jiyeon and give Myungsoo a bow. Then Myungsoo also bow back with Jiyeon and Boram.

“I’m so sorry.” Said Myungsoo then Jiyeon take Boram hands and leave Myungsoo there to go inside the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, Jiyeon start to change her shirt with Myungsoo’s hoodie.

“Woaah! He said sorry to you!” said Boram still amaze with what just happened before.

“Yup! It’s crazy, right!”

“What crazy?” ask Boram confussed. Jiyeon then come out from the bathroom and wash her hand in the sink and look at Boram that still confused.

“It’s crazy how he can hit me when I was about going to hit him purposely. And now he’s already have a little notice on me.” Said Jiyeon with a happy face.

“What do you mean?”

Jiyeon then sigh and embrace Boram shoulder. “Unnie… don’t you think I’ll ruin my ₩300,000 shirt for nothing, right? I just want to make a way to take a chance and get closer to him. And I can start to make a move to get him, and win the bet between me and Eunjung Unnie! Yeaay!!”

“So you just…”

“Yup!” said Jiyeon make Boram shoking her head with what just Jiyeon said. Then they finally leave the bathroom with Jiyeon that still singing a song because of her happiness.

-0-

After separating with Jiyeon, Boram walk towards the campus park and sit there, waiting for her class that going to start in twenty minutes while working on her assignment. Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. Boram then turned and found Gikwang was smiling broadly.

“Gikwang-a? What happened to your face? You make me scared.”

“What face?” ask Gikwang and sit beside Boram.

“That face.” Boram point Gikwang face and Gikwang laugh after that.

“Ah… this face?” Gikwang point his face make Boram nodding her head. “It’s a happy face, noona. You know what? I will have a mini concert!”

“Jinjja?!”

“Eo!” answer Gikwang to Boram excited cries. “I already planned it for almost a year, and I want to give you the previledge to be the first one to get the VIP tickets.” Said Gikwang and shows Boram six VIP tickets. Make Boram claps her hands happy.

“This for noona and all of noona’s friends. Soyeon sunbae, Eunjung sunbae, Hyomin sunbae, and Jiyeonie.” Said Gikwang while handed Boram the tickets one by one.

“Omo! Thankyou! We’ll come!”

“Promise?” ask Gikwang while give his pinky finger to make a pinky swear.

“Promise!” said Boram to Gikwang and do the pinky swear with him. Then he stand up to leave.

“I need to leave noona. See you latter.” Gikwang then wave his hand and walk leaving Boram on the park. Boram then smile look at Gikwang. He’s so sweet. She then looked at the ticket and turned to see Gikwang again. But suddenly her eyes widened. Boram swallowed her saliva while watching the scene in front of his eyes. Gikwang pull his friend, Yoseob, and he... kiss his cheek. Omma!

“No. Gikwang just a friendly person! Ommo! What I was thinking.”

Suddenly, there’s two girls walk pass her. “I really envy Yoseob that can be loved by Gikwang, I heard they already live together. What a cute pairing! I hope they’ll be like that forever.”

Boram shoke her head quickly and leave the park to remove her head about Gikwang that look like a ga… gay! Oh my God!


TO BE CONTINUED

Hai my lovely readers! 

I miss you guys so much! Happy new years guys. 

It's really been a long time since i updated my fic here.

I was so busy with my college and don't have any spare time to do something like this.

And now i have a little break! So, enjoy my first update guys.

I hope my readers still there and support my fic ^^

Thankyou guys, have a great day!

Annyeong!

rashimaa :)