Introducing, The Queens

TIARA FOR THE QUEENS

Just like another spring morning in April, everybody in KAIST University already full with all of the student. But today, not like another usual day. Today is the day for the announcement of the final two candidates for student body president in college. So many of them still preparing the stage and also many supporters from every candidates start to cheer for their choice.

But, suddenly everyone point of view directed to the university gate all at once. Four luxurious cars came inside the campus and park exactly at the front gate, capture every body attention with a different definition; admire look, love struck look, envious look, and even some of them throw a hate look. Yup, those girls are the group that called ‘The Heirs Clique’ by everyone in the university. Don’t know why, even they always do the same entrance every day, their arrival at campus still attract all of the attention from every student.

The leader of the beautiful girls come out from the broken white Bentley Continental and park at the parking lot that already has a name ‘President Park family’ on it. The only parking lot that only for President Park – the owner of KAIST university – Soyeon’s grandfather legacy. Soyeon – the girls leader that also two times student body president in the university that looks like going to keep her position again this year and also one of the best student in university base on her academic and talent achievement, she also a script writer of many Korean drama that always have a great rating – who’s gonna inherit the biggest Samsung Technology Company in South Korea and also the KAIS University.

The second car is yellow VW Beetle that look so cute like two person inside that car.

Jiyeon, the owner of the car – even she’s a freshment student that only got in to the university this year, but she already become the new leader of the Theatre Club in university and already play in many musical theatre in Seoul – is the next CEO of COEX Mall in Seoul. She’s Soyeon’s cousins from Soyeon’s mother. 

And the oldest little Boram – even she has the tiniest body among the girls, this girl is the smartest student at the school. She got a full scholarship on the medical doctor programme and will be the youngest doctor at Qri family hospital – she is the owner of her parents asset and also the entertainment art school at South Korea.

Then there’s red BMW M3, as glamour as the two beautiful person inside.

Qri, the owner of the car – the leader of Fashion and Design Club in university that already win many fashion competition in South Korea, she’s also get into the top ten list of young talented designer in South Korea – is the one that will run the biggest hospital in South Korea.

Hyomin – the most perfect girl base on her physical beauty: beautiful face, proposional body, and amazing fashion taste that also having a freelance job as a model at the biggest model agency in South Korea – that going to take all of her father’s property and her mother’s famous world class clothing line.

And the last to come is a silver Kawasaki ninja 300 motorcycle with the owner that still hiding her face under her silver helmet. But everybody already know who she is. She is Eunjung – the vice leader of the Mountaineering Club in university that having  many achievement in many competition and also have many ability every kind of sports – the one that will continue her father bussines at the entertainment world by taking over one of the biggest entertainment company in South Korea, Mnet Media Corporation.   

All eyes start to look at the girls one by one, starting by Soyeon, the leader, until Eunjung. They want to see something that happen with the girls for today. Like their outfit, their bags, anything about their fashion. And when they found something new for them, it’s going to be the next day new fashion trend. Like Hyomin’s new blonde ombre hair color two days ago, now everyone start to get their hair ombre just like Hyomin. Qri’s maxi skirt and leather vest style yesterday also becoming the new fashion style for today. Pretty much of everything that all of that girls use will be the new trend on the next day.   

"You definitely get in, Soyeon Unnie. Who can beat you?" Said Hyomin and all of the other girls also nodded their head agree.

"I need to go inside, bye." Soyeon leave her friends and go inside the auditorium from the backstage door. The other girls then start to gather all of Soyeon’s supporter and also come inside the auditorium together.

The counting event begins. All of the cadidates – Soyeon, Seungho, Taecyeon – start to getting serious. And finally ...

"Two final candidates for Kyunghee University who pass the final selection is…" Ms. Kim – the headmaster – voice makes everybody in the hall becomes more tense, especially the three candidates stand on stage.

"Park Soyeon and Yang Seungho."

Hearing his name called, Soyeon look at Ms. Kim. She then look to the front row, to the place where all of her best friends sit and find them cheered with joy for her. Soyeon finally convinced that she entered into two new head candidate. Proud and confident, she stood up and walked to the front of next stage. However, suddenly someone come forward and stand beside her, grinning at all the supporters that also cheered for him. Not like the reaction of Soyeon’s supporters that are clapped and cheered because they’re proud and happy that Soyeon got into the head candidates, his supporters actually laugh out loud teasing him like it was a joke.

"Annyeong," called Seungho, the person that standing beside Soyeon. Soyeon just ignore him and not even look at him. He then stand closer to Soyeon and try to wishper at her.

“Don’t be so cruel at me, we’ll have a long way to be together forward. Let’s be friend.” Said Seungho and give his hand to Soyeon. But Soyeon just look at his hand for less then a two second then walk away without even give a damn for Seungho. She then walk down from the stage and walk to her friends. Seungho then startled and can’t even stop staring at her. Until,

“Hyung!!”

Seungho turn around and find Soohyun, Gikwang, and Myungsoo already stand behind him with a wide smile and laugh.

“You were passed the last selection, hyung!” said Soohyun and make Seungho laugh.

“It’s all because three of you! What in the world did all of you think when all of you put my name at the candidate form? You bastard!” said Seungho and make all of his friend laugh again.

“Hyung, think for the bright side, you can be the person that Eunjung Noona like by impress her to be the number one person in the college, don’t you?”

“Ah! You’re right, Myungsoo-ya. Okay, come on. I’ll treat all of you a delicious food.”

“Yeay! Samgyupsal!” said Gikwang made all of them laughing and walk outside the hall together.

-0 -

"Soyeon Unnie Daebak! Jinjja!" said Hyomin as she did not forget to spread her beauty charm to the right and to the left for all the existing students that also look at her with an admired face.

"That’s right Soyeon unnie. Even everyone already guess that you’ll take the student body president position again this year." Said Eunjung make Soyeon just smile a little because she still busy with her phone. Her father called her before and asked her about her decision to come to New York and stay with them also start to study abroad.

"Unnie, what if… We go clubbing tonight?! Party!! We need to get some time to celebrate!" said Hyomin and make Jiyeon suddenly agree and give a high five for her. The other girls just smile when they look at them. They finally arrived at the garden, the place for the only popular person in the school.

“Clubbing? We have a class tomorrow.” Said Boram to the excited two girls in front of her.

“Aigoo, unnie. You’re the smartest person here. Don’t study too hard. Or you’ll get older and older.” Said Hyomin make Boram startled and touch her face.

“Come on, unnie. Let’s go party tonight. Eo?” ask Jiyeon and hugging her favourite sister. Soyeon finally pay attention to her and nodding her head.

“Okay, okay. Do everything you want.” Said Soyeon make Hyomin and Jiyeon cheered happy.

Suddenly, someone hug Hyomin from behind. She then turned around to see the person.

"Oppa…" Hyomin smile when she see her almost one year boyfriend smile brightly behind her.

"Congratulation, Soyeon Noona." said Soohyun to Soyeon and Soyeon just smile a little without look at him. But all of them don’t feel something wrong, because it’s Soyeon. It’s really usual for her to ignoring people. She give a little smile for Soohyun even the sign that Soyeon already give a damn for someone other that herself and her bestfriend that even got the same treatment from her.

“I want to eat with Seungho Hyung. Do you want to come with me?”

“With Seungho Oppa?” Hyomin look at Soyeon. But she then found that Soyeon didn’t pay any attention to them.

“Okay. Kajja! Unnie, I want to go with Soohyun Oppa. I’ll come home before our plan, okay?!” said Hyomin make all of the girls except Soyeon waving her hand to Hyomin that leave with Soohyun. They don’t stop looking at that couple that look so lovey dovey together. Soohyun even give a light kiss to Hyomin in her cheek and Hyomin also give the same affection by cares his head lovely.

"Ahhh... the beauty of a relationship. Can I have something like that too?" said Boram envoius.

"Eo. I also miss a moments like that. Embrace, hug, lovely cares, long night call, lovely nickname, kiss as if the world belongs just for two of us. Even it’s sounds so chesy, but who doesn’t want that? Definitely beautiful!" said Jiyeon and hug Boram make Qri and Eunjung started laughing.

Not unexpectedly somebody standing behind Qri and gently her head. Sari then turned around and found her boyfriend standing behind him with his gentle smile. It’s Song Jongki. Jongki then greet all of Qri best friend first.  

"Annyeong," greet Qri with her gentle voice.

"Annyeong, have you completed the class?" Jongki asked .

“Eo. Wae, oppa?"

“Let’s go to eat something delicious." Said Jongki and make Qri smiled and nodding her head.

"Girls, I’ll go for a while, okay. See you at home." Qri give a kiss bye for her friends and all of them also let Qri go with envious look.

“Jinjja, we’re the most miserable person on earth, unnie!” said Jiyeon to all of her unnies. Eunjung then laugh and tap Jiyeon head.

“Ya, don’t say something like that. Having a relationship sometimes troublesome. Single is better. Right, Soyeon Unnie?” ask Eunjung make Soyeon look at her and just nodding her head without even know what she just talking about.

“Aigooo! Let’s go somewhere so we can eat something. I’m feeling more miserable since many couple walk in front of me. Palliwa.” Said Jiyeon and pull Soyeon and Eunjung together. Boram also follow them from behind.

-0 -

The six bestfriend sit at the center table at the hip-est night club in Seoul. Hyomin and Jiyeon even already start to dance at the dance floor since the music start to getting intense.

“In three weeks I’ll go for a hiking with my club." Eunjung told all of her bestfriend excitedly.

"Jinjja? Are you not even scared, Eunjung-a? It’s really scary." said Boram.

"Aniya. Mountain is not as scary as many people said. It’s really beautiful, indeed. Especially if we arrived until the top of the mountain. We need to do something like that sometimes. It’s really fun, jinjja.”

"Ani, ani. I can’t do that. Just go." Said Boram make Eunjung laugh and hug her.

"Unnie, let’s go dance. The music is great.” Said Hyomin and Jiyeon when both of them come back from the dance floor.

“Hyomin-a, your boyfriend is the new member of my club. Is he even can do something like that? I think he has some contract that make him can’t do something bad for his body.” Said Eunjung to Hyomin while that girl is take a shot of vodka.

“JInjja? Soohyun Oppa? Eo, he can’t do something that can harm his body. Andwe andwe, he can’t do that. Omo, I need to call him right now.” Said Hyomin and start to take her cellphone and then walk to the restroom to call her boyfriend.

“Hyominnie really a motherly girlfriend.” Said Eunjung make all of them laughing.

“Soyeon-a, why are you always looking at your phone all day?” ask Qri. All of them also look at Soyeon to her her answer.

“Ani. My parent want me to go to NYC and study abroad.”

“Jinjja?” all of them suddenly startled.

“Eo. NYU give my parents an invitation for my early trimester. So they asked me to accept that offer.”

“HE? NYU? New York University? Unnie jinjja daebak!” said Jiyeon and Eunjung together.

“And what did you say?” ask Qri again. Soyeon then shrug carelessly and throw her cellphone inside her bag careless. But all of her bestfriend getting more curious.

“You said yes??” ask Boram. Soyeon then drink her margarita and stand up.

“Ani. I said later.” All of them look at her clueless. She then walk to the dance floor. But when she realize that all of her bestfriend still looking at her without moving, she turn around and glare at them.

“This is your idea. If you just wanted to sit and staring at me like that, we can do it at home. Why do I need to treated all of you here. Come here and dance.” Said Soyeon and start walking to the center of the dance floor and dance. Moving her body following the music.

All of them finally look at each other and laugh. Soyeon’s party mindset finally back. They finally stand up and follow Soyeon to the dance floor. Hyomin that come after she call her boyfriend also walk to the dance floor together.

“Eunjung-a, don’t get to drunk. I want to get tipsy tonight, you need to drive the car.” said Soyeon make Eunjung and all of them laugh together.

 

To Be Continued

Annyeong!

This is the first chapter.

I'm sorry if you all think it's a boring chapter. 

But i hope all of you will like it.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and subscribe chingu ^^

Enjoy!

Rashimaa