New Day,New Hope,New Challenge

Love , Friendship or Idol?

NO ONE POV

A new day has started..

today new semester gonna start..new day would begin..

new challenge for the members to faced..

new friends gonna come..

 

Ha Neul & Min Gi POV

Yaa~ Neullie~ Hurry up and get up pabo! it's already 7 a.m!..we gonna late..

today we gonna start new semester ! hurry up..i don't want to be late on our first day..

She tied her long hair while mumbling in front of the mirror to wake up Ha Neul..

Ahh~~ i know..i know..wait for 5 minutes more..i'm gonna wake..

She pull her blanket and continue her sleep..

Oh damn! 

Min Gi quickly pull Ha Neul blanket and pour some water from the glass on the table to Ha Neul face

Kyaaaaa!!! ~ yaa Hwang Min Gi!!!

Ha Neul jump from her bed and quickly jump on Min Gi's back

whyyyyyyyyyyy...I didn't do anything wrong Dx

both of them fall on the floor

I already warned you to be early..so it's not my fault..

she hit Ha Neul with the pillow and escaped from Ha Neul grab..

Aishhh...== arraseo..

Ha Neul get up and take her towel..she walk towards to the bathroom and take her bath before going to school..

meanwhile Min Gi who is already prepared herself,waiting for Ha Neul at downstairs..

 

--------------------after 35 minutes-----------------------

 

Ha Neul and Min Gi arrived at their school..

ahh~ I hate this..new school,new life,new people, new t----

Ha Neul didn't done talk yet but then there is 2 girls approach them from back

Ha Neul! Min Gi! Kyaaaa~~~ long time not see both of you!

at the same time Ha Neul and Min Gi said

Hye Mi!! 

three of them hug each other like they didn't met for 100 years..

"ehemm~already forgot about me?"

three of the girls look at the little girl who is just watching three of them hugging each other..then all of them chuckles and hug that little girl..

Ji Mi ~ bogoshippeooooooooooo~ Min Gi hug Ji Mi tightly while Ha Neul keep pulling Ji Mi's hair like a little kid..

yaa Neullie eonnie >< stop pulling my hairrrr... she tried to escape from Ha Neul attack and then..all of them fall on to the ground..

ahhh my leg @-@  Hye Mi mumble..

my hand ;-; Min Gi push Ha Neul's head

my back is hurt @-@ eonni get up from me..you are heavyyyyyyy ><

Ha Neul just fine..she was fall on her friends..she just blinks when all of them fall...she just look at the other students were laughing look at them and then suddenly...

"Hey girls..you guys are blocking our way.."

motorbike are in front of four of them..

Ha Neul slowly stand up and help her besties to stand..

all of the girls students are screaming once the 7 motorbikers take off their helmet..

can you guys get out from our way? one of the boy with orange hair speak while looking at the girls with his arrogant face..

oh my my my~ is there any rules that said that you guys have your own way to ride? Is it written here? If yes please show us..because I think I never heard any rules in the other school that we must give a way for you..

Ha Neul give a glares to the boys but then suddenly Ji Mi and Min Gi grab Ha Neul and Hye Mi's arms..they drag those girls far from those boys..

IN THE CLASS

hey...let us gooooo~  Ha Neul and Hye Mi try to escape from Ji Mi and Min Gi..

Yaaa Neul! Don't you know who are they? Min Gi stares at Ha Neul..

huh? Just a bikers~ so? Ha Neul walk to her sit and followed by the others..

eonni jinjja you don't know? Ji Mi stand in front of Ha Neul'/ desk..

Ha Neul look at Hye Mi and Hye Mi shake her head...

now we don't know those brat bikers..Hye Mi take out her phone and play with it..but suddenly Min Gi took Hye Mi's phone and searching something on internet...

Hye! My phone~ Hye Mi's pout while starring at Min..

here..look here.. Min Gi's show something at Hye Mi and Ha Neul..

BTS? Ha Neul raises one of her eyebrows 

kingka? Hye Mi blinks her eyes...

yea~ Min Gi and Ji Mi said it at the same time..

so what? It doesn't matter if they are BTS or Kingka or famous ~ she stand and walk out alone from the classroom..

those 3 girls just look at Ha Neul's leaving..