Chapter 1

The kid whose stolen my heart

           “Hyung!” Baro had called out repeatedly, “Yah!, Hyung!” Jinyoung’s eyes had slowly opened letting a soft sigh, slowly sitting up, Baro had quickly gave his chipmunk of a smile and laughed “Hyung, I thought you were dead for a moment there!” Jinyoung had quickly narrowed his eyes and softly slapped the top of his head and sighed softly once again. “Baro…Let me sleep.” Baro’s eyes suddenly widen as he looked at his older friend and pouted as he crossed his arms, As soon as he crossed his arms he rolled his eyes and sighed lightly. “Jinyoungie~ if you are going to stay with me you’re going to follow my rules!” Jinyoung had sighed and slipped off the couch and finally stood.

                Baro had grinned to himself and took his hands and slowly pulled him up. “Don’t worry Hyung you’ll be fine” Jinyoung had smiled softly and nod “Sure I will” Baro had looked at Jin and sighed softly “Hyung, I was going to go out today. I was wondering if you would like to come” right before Jin could give his answer Baro’s phone had went off. Jinyoung’s eyes widened at the sound of the phone “Hello?” Baro had answered. Jinyoung had watched him closely and raised a brow. “Yah! Come on. You want to stay at my place after?” Jinyoung had blinked as he narrowed his eyes “Okay fine, fine, fine. But I have a friend here. Just don’t” Baro had glanced at Jinyoung and huffed his cheeks as he quickly and softly spoke into his phone.

               Baro had ended the call and sighed softly, He looked back at Jinyoung and smiled brightly and began to talk. “Hyung, you can stay here if you want. I wouldn’t mind at all. I knew it was too soon for you to go out” Jinyoung narrowed his eyes and smirked giving his fox smile. “No, No Baro. Maybe I should go.” Baro had blinked and shuttered as he laughed and nodded “Sure Hyung, It would be fun”

 /Jinyoung’s POV/

                  It had quickly turned dark and oddly I was nervous to even be going out. But hey I guess I would have to leave Baro’s house sooner or later. But honestly I wouldn’t think it would be this soon. I quickly took a deep breath and looked at myself before leaving. Man I look so good I mean- Uh, Yeah Okay I’m not going to lie when don’t I look good? “Jinie!~” Oh god how much I hate being called that I swear! It makes me so mad. I am not a girl. Just because I look at myself so often doesn’t mean I am a girl! Baro has quickly wrapped an arm around my shoulder and grin before fixing his hat.”Hyung, you ready to go?” I looked at him and sighed and tried my best to act cool and nodded once quickly putting my hands into the pockets of my pants and nodded and finally spoke “Yeah, Come on let’s go”

                   I was so scared I wanted to scream at this point I had no idea what I was getting myself into! Baro had smiled brightly as he walked out of the apartment and waved quickly as we stood outside. I narrowed my eyes slightly trying to see the people he was waving at. I blinked seeing no one there and looked at him and risen my hand slightly to hit the top of his head but blinked hearing a voice “Baro oppa!~” Baro had quickly walked towards her with a bright smile as he dragged me along. Baro had looked at me and then glances at the girl and laughed “Jinyoungie, This in Suzy!” I slowly looked at her and blinked a few times. Suzy...wow what a pretty name…letting out a soft sigh and offer out my hand. As her hand met mine I couldn’t help to smile. I looked at Baro in the corner of my eye and blinked and quickly pulled my hand back “Suzy-ah! Where Is Minyounie?!” He pouted like a child and sighed softly.

/Author’s POV/

                    Jinyoung had sighed softly as he looked around looking for the other girl that was missing. Suzy had glanced at Jinyoung a few times and started to giggle to herself. With Baro still pouting he pulled out his phone quickly starting to type in her number before Baro could finish typing in her number a loud scream was let out “BARO!!” Suzy had sighed softly as she looked down and mumbled softly “Unnie must be drunk.” Jinyoung had turned his head towards the small girl and blinked a few times. Baro quickly wrapped his arms around the girl and chuckled softly, he quickly cupped her cheeks and looked at her with a laugh “I though you weren’t coming” As Baro talked he glanced at Jinyoung and laughed “Min, Over there is my friend Jinyoung” Jin’s eyes suddenly widen as he then started to blush. Min had looked at him and gave him a drunken smile and slowly pulled away from Baro.

             Min had walked towards Jin and smiled brightly as she looked at him and smiled brightly and poked his stomach with a giggled lightly. Jinyoung’s eyes widen at her touch and laughed softly “So you’re Jinyoung. I heard so much about you” Min had suddenly frowned and spoke once again “I am so sorry about what happened” Jinyoung looked at her and sighed softly and gave a warm smile. “I guess It’s just something that wasn’t made to be” from a distance Baro had watched Jinyoung and Min, He laughed softly and stuffed his hands into his pockets. Min had smiled softly as they spoke, she softly caressing back her own hair. For that one moment Min had seemed sober but the moment lasted too little. “Min let’s go!” Suzy had called out from a distance. “The night is still young! We have all night to talk” Baro screamed. Jinyoung had blinked as he looked at Baro and nodded slowly and made his way towards Baro. Quickly slipping into the car with the two other girls, he had glanced at Min in the mirror and smiled softly and closed his eyes tightly with a goofy grin on his face.