That Guy?

Love VS Hate

Kris POV

"Hm. What's wrong with her?" I just talked by myself. I walk out the room and ask the workers if they saw Yuri. But none of them saw her.

"Who's the owner of this boutique or I mean the manager of this boutique?" I asked.

"I am the manager here. May I help you, sir?" said someone. I glance to her nametag, "Hyoyeon". Hm.

"Hyoyeon, may I know who's the owner of this boutique. Isn't it one of KK Fashion's branches?" She looks suprise. Maybe because I know her name? I just point to her nametag.

She looks relief. " Yea it is, but this boutique is special cause it's own by Yuri by herself"

"Ouh. Okay then." I just walked away. I kept thinking what the girl at the boutique said. Hm whatever. I should go for the dinner now. Im gonna be late.

Hyoyeon POV

Just walked away like that, huh? Why he asked who is the owner of this boutique?

"Isn't he the one that walked with Mrs. Yuri just now?" someone asked.

'Wait. What? Yuri came here? Why I didn't saw her? Huh. It's okay' I just walked and leave them. Is it tht guy..

"Yaaa. Stop dreaming, MIss Hyo !!!" Yoona shout a bit, "Do you know who the guy Yuri said just now?"

"Hee. Sorry. I think I so. He ask who is the owner of the boutique. He's tall and kinda fashionista. I just remember he wore a red necktie. tht's all. Is it him?"

Yuri POV

"Red necktie?" Hm. Did he wore tht just now. Maybe. Suddenly..

Hyoyeon : Ya! Ya! That's him. Yuri. Is him right??

Yoona : Woah. He's impressive. But I think I've seen him befoe. Hm

Yuri : Where? (I look to where they point. I was shocked) IT'S HIM!

Yoona : Seriously? Omo.. Omo, Woah Hyo you're brain is getting beter huh? (Hahaha, as always Yoona loves to tease Hyo about her forget 'syndrome')

Hyoyeon : Yaaaaa ! Im not tht ! (The waiter then sends my order. Oh my god, I'm so hungry)

Yuri : Okay. Okay. Stop it both of you. I wanna ask what is the point you're here? (I look towards them)

Hyo and Yoona : FOR YOUUU ! Hahaha

Yoona : Surely for you. To listen for your problems.. What is your problem actually?

Yuri : Im gonna marry him. Maybe..

Hyo and Yoona : WHAT?!!

Hyoyeon : You're not joking right?

Yuri : (I smirked) Surely not. 

We then just continue eating my dinner. Then, again I continue my story to them from the first to the end.

Bla.... Bla.... Bla.... Bla..... Bla.... Bla...

Yoona POV

Why I feel this sign again. Something fishy here. Why I think I've seen that guy named 'Kris' or whatever his name.

Yuri looked very down. Does she remember the guy from 2 years ago? I need to find out who's that guy.

And.....

I surely need Hyo's help. She's gonna help me find who is Kris and about the guy from 2 years ago.

"Yuri, you're drunk now. Stop drinking, Yuri!" I wake up from my thought.

"Yeah. Yuri. Stop drinking! Yuri. Stop, Yuri, Stop !" I said agian and again.

"Huh. This not gonna do. Yes, I don't any other way" Hyo looks so confident. What is she trying to do? Hm

Kris POV

"Excuse me, you're Kris isn't it?" Someone touched my shoulder and asked me. Huh? She is Hyoyeon if I'm not wrong.

"Oh, Hyoyeon? What are you doing here?" I asked her back.

"You're Yuri's husband to be isn't it?" I was shocked. How come she know? She continue, " She is my bestfriend, surely I know. Now help me, Yuri is drunk"

Bestfriend? Oh. What she's drunk? But why? Is it because of this marriage?

----------------------------------------------------

-Az