The Introduction

Love VS Hate

Yuri POV

"Huhhhhhhh. Finally I arrived in Korea. I miss Korea !" I said happily. Yea it's been a long time since I come back to Korea. I walked to through all the 'protocol' I hve to do and pick up my luggages and wait for the driver. While waiting at the exit, suddenly someone bump into m, " What the hell? Why did you standing in the middle of my way?" The guy said. Am I the one tht should be blame? How could I know he 'll walk there and I'll block him? Since I'm too happpy rite now and I just apologise and settle it down.. 

-----------------------------------

"Omma Appa. I miss youu"

When I arrived at my house, I just ran out and hug my parent. I miss them so much. It's been 2 years I doesn't meet them. Pity me. 

"Haha you're still a happy go lucky kid. Or mybe it's just a while" Said Omma while laughing. Yea Im a happy girl but I am a tempered girl to. Watcha ! ;P

:"Let's go in!" There're a few things I wanna talk to you with" said my dad. Huh? Already? I'm just arrrived but it's just could be said in my heart..After of all us sit comfortably on the couch. The maid gives us a glass of mango juice each. "So wht's the matter, dad? Is it tht important until you can't wait any longer?"

"Yes it is. Be ready and pls don't be too suprised, my darling" said mum and I dont know why it's sound like a warning to me. Im just nodded focused back to my dad.

"First, you'll be goin to work starting by tomorrow and there's no compromise. Second, tonite we'll be having adinner with the family of the biggest TV broadcasting in China. Third, you'll be marry to the son of the family by next month.Is it clear?" I'm blankly stare to my dad. Work? Dinner? Marry? Wait! What? Marry? I suddenlly  understand and I Ask,

"Why suddenly? Im just finished my studying?"

It's for your own good. Btw, the family was your dad's old bestfriend. Can you pls think abt the marriage?" mum persuade

"I'll think" Im just shocked. I enter my room and yea it's still remain the same as before. I need a rest so I lie down in my bed and sleep unknowingly.

 

Kris POV

" What?!!! Marry your old friend's daughter? Are you kidding me? I'm not goin to marry any of your choice! Since when you've bcome like mum? Find all types of girls and ask me to marry tem? Ah. No wayy !!" Shouted me loudly.

"What ever you said, I don't want to hear ! Just follow all my order. Im not going to compromise with you again !" Yelled dad back.

"This going to be the last, Kris. Pls" said mum and then pouted my head a bit. She continue, " Take a rest, this night will be having dinner with the girl you'll be marry"

"Hm." I cant say much. We'll see if I attracted to this girl.

---------------------------------

"Sorry for late. Were stuck in raffic jam" Say dad to the uncle and the aunty in front of me. Im just smiling as mum and dad asked me O mybe ordered me.

"Where's your daughter, Hyori-sshi?" mum said. Sounds like they know each other. Huh

"She's in the ladies. She'll come later"

 

Yuri POV

In.. Out.. In.. Out.. I'm breath. Im so nervous. Should I run away or just go and see them? After taking a deep breath I walk into the room.

"Anneyonghaseyo! I'm Kwon Yuri Imnida" I bowed and sit beside my mum. I looked the guy in front of me. Im shocked.

Isn't he the one tht bump into me at the airport?

 

-Az