Hello

The Author's Workbench {a writer's guide and workshop}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello

missghean

Hello! I’m missghean ^^ You can call me Jieun, Ghean or by my username, anything that suits your fancy. I’ve been writing fanfics since 2010 in winglin.net and have switched to asianfanfics in 2011, though I still update in winglin up until 2012. I prefer writing short chaptered fics rather than very long fics that I really couldn’t finish. I read mostly EXO fics since I’m a bigtime EXO fan but I do read fics from other fandoms if they catch my attention.

My writing style had changed a lot overtime. I found my first fic to be sloppy, crappy and mainstream so I had to delete it here in AFF to be able to forget about it. My writing style focuses more on detail and description as I love taking on trips using my imagination. I may not be the best writer here but my stories are bearable. I tend to lean on second person POV as I can feel that an intimate connection can be established between the writer and the reader if it is used correctly and wisely.

English is not my first language so I don’t like to focus much on grammar but I do focus on spelling. Hey, you’re making a fic and posting it here for everyone to read and enjoy, might as well make the spelling readable and refrain giving your readers a headache right?

I’m the type who usually go to multiple rev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter