Chapter 3

My April Fools Boyfriend [Hiatus]

"Why are you late for my class ?" ask Mr. Jongdae, gazed to Gayoon. She arrived first, followed by Doojoon. Mr. Jongdae's view switched to Doojoon. Doojoon stared to Gayoon who still in silent, looking for fake reason to tell. 

Doojoon scratched his head while thinking what he's going to say. "Well... we both doesn't understand something for biology assignment so we asked to Mrs. Young Ah since our grade for biology were really bad"   

Gayoon suprised to hear that. phffftt... biology ? it's all lie.

"Hmmm... you may sit at your place" said Mr. Jongdae after stayed silent in a few second. Doojoon and Gayoon hurriedly walked to their place before Mr. Jongdae ask for anything else. Gayoon opened her chemical book. She glanced to Doojoon for a while. Atleast, he saved me.

"Okay, let's continue. Every element of atom has one or more isotopes that have unstab-" Mr. Jongdae stopped explaining when he saw Mr. Eunhyuk standing in front of the door. "May I help you Mr. Eunhyuk ?" ask Mr. Jongdae. 

"I need to train Doojoon. He representing Korea for olympic." said Mr. Eunhyuk. Mr. Jongdae glanced to Doojoon before haze to Eunhyuk again. He will miss a lot of lessons.

"Yoon Doojoon" called Mr. Jongdae. Doojoon shook his head and packed his things. He knew he will be trained for olympic training.

"You need study hard" said Mr. Jongdae at the same time he tapped Doojoon's shoulder. Doojoon shook his head after hearing the advice from Mr. Jongdae. He followed Mr. Eunhyuk who already outside of the hall. Gayoon glanced to Doojoon again as well as Doojoon. Nobody realized the quick glance between them. Where he's going ?

"So, atom has one or more isotopes that have unstable nuclear that are subject to radioactive decay" Mr. Jongdae return explaining about atom. Gayoon focused to Mr. Jongdae's explanation than her feeling. 

ღღ

"Where do you think he's going ?" ask Sohee. She picked the side bench than the middle. Gayoon then sit beside Sohee.

"Don't know. Don't care" answered Gayoon while putting her palm on her ear. 

"Really ?" Sohee asked with troll face. Gayoon quickly put her headphone. Don't know. Don't care. She kept repeating the word. Sohee just sullen her face when she saw Gayoon ignoring her.

In all of sudden, Gayoon tapped Sohee's hand and remove her headphone.

"What the heck are y-" Sohee doesn't want to continue her word when she saw Yoseob are walking to the bus stop.

"It's him ! It's him !" said Gayoon while shaking Sohee's body like a doll until she get dizzy.

"Stop it !" Sohee untie Gayoon's hand. "What if he saw that you shake your friend until she half dead ?!"

"Okay. Mianhae" pouted Gayoon. "I'm just saying"

"There he is. Ask him before someone snatch him" whisper Sohee. Gayoon nodded.

"Yoseob !" greet Gayoon, waving her hand. Yoseob responded Gayoon with a wave.

"You can sit here" said Gayoon give a space for Yoseob to sit.

"Thanks" said Yoseob. 

"Gayoon, there's my bus. Bye" said Sohee with a wink.

"W-where are you going ? that bus was bound for Dong-ho road !" Gayoon was startled when Sohee want to leave. Are you sure ? Dong-ho road was far from Seoae road. Sohee nodded and take the blue bus in front of them.

"Be careful... wish me luck" said Gayoon with softer voice at the end. Sohee nodded before climbing the stairs at the bus. After she find a bench to sit, the bus moved. Leaving some carbon monoxide to inhaled by Gayoon and Yoseob.

"... thank you ?" After a long silent, Gayoon started the conversation. 

"Just helping" said Yoseob, sheepishly. Gayoon gazed to the yellowish blue sky. Thinking some topic to talk to Yoseob. Should I ask him that he's single ? no, that seem too extreme to ask. 

"The sky is beautiful right ?" without unbeknown Gayoon, Yoseob also gazed to the sky. "Do you have something in mind ?" 

"N-nothing" Gayoon answered. Yoseob looked straight to her eyes. Gayoon blushed. 

"W-well, do y-you if w-we have a study group t-tomorrow ? my biology marks were bad for the last exam" said Gayoon. Haha, now I'm using Doojoon's fake reason.

"Is that hard for you to tell ?" chuckled Yoseob. "Of course I'll help you. Meet me tomorrow at a shed nearby our lecture hall" 

Gayoon shook her head. Yeah ! I'm studying with him tomorrow. 

"Okay, there's my bus. Goodbye"  Gayoon waved to Yoseob when she saw her bus to Seoae Road. 

"annyeong" said Yoseob softly before waving to Gayoon. 

"Omma, I'm home" said Gayoon. There's no answer from Mrs. Heo. Gayoon walked to the kitchen and saw a note that attached on the fridge.

'Going to market. Lunch on table'

Gayoon attached the note back on the fridge. She walked to her room since she's not hungry. Gayoon pulled her phone from her pocket.

"Sohee, where are you ?" ask Gayoon when Sohee receive the call.

"I'm lost ! Help me !"

"Lost ? seriously ?"

"Ne. By the way, how's the conversation ?"

"Well, pretty good. I almost run out of topic. I asked him to have a study group together. Tomorrow"

"Just study group ? I thought it was a date !"

"Whatever. Thanks. Bye"

"Hey, waaaiiiiit ! What about me ?"

"I almost forget about you. Just wait a bus to Jung-hae Road. Drop at University. Take the bus to Seoae Road"

"Okay. Anyeong"

Sohee ended the call. Gayoon looked at her phone. This girl... why does she helped me ?