What makes a man

What Makes A Man

ATTENTION!!!!~~~~~ BEFORE YOU READ THIS PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG SO YOU CAN GET THE 'FEEL'

WESTLIFE - WHAT MAKES A MAN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't goodbye. . .

 even as I watch you leave,

this isn't goodbye. . .

I swear I won't cry,

even as tears fill my eyes. . .

 I swear I won't cry. . .

 

“is this real for this time…?” Taeyeon whispered quietly as him deeply gazed at her

“I’m sorry . . . .Tae” She sincerely said after stayed silent for a few minutes. Taeyeon starring at her in shock an pain.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were in relationship for 4 years and half. Taeyeon and her were engaged . he thoughts his life was complete but unfortunately it didn’t. it’s all started when her first love came back to her life . the past 4 moths has been hell for Taeyeon. Tiffany started to change, she always canceled her dates with him, he were aware to this fact but he still can’t let her go. She was his first love and he love her. . .so much. Tiffany didn’t know what went wrong, For 4 years she only loves Taeyeon. Suddenly ‘He’ came to her life . . .her first love. Tiffany hate to admit it but the feelings for ‘ him’ grew when they started to meet and spent times together. But she was confused, she didn’t know why she still can’t let Taeyeon go. Before  Taeyeon and Tiffany so many times but in the end they will come back for each other. However this time, Tiffany decided not to.

 

“it’s a lie right fany-ah? We’ll be end up together soon” Taeyeon spoke in a sad depressing tone

“But not this time Taeyeon. . . “ Tiffany deeply looked at him with her slightly teary eyes *I’m so sorry. . . Taetae but I don’t wanna hurt you anymore*

“Didn’t you tell me that you love me? He tried to convince her. Tiffany avoided his eyes *I don’t know Tae*

“I’m sorry Taeyeon. . .” she could only said those word to him

Taeyeon went mad he heard her answer “THAT’S NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!! WHY TIFFANY?! WHY??! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? JUST TELL ME I WILL CHANGE IT JUST PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME.. . .” Tiffany’s heart broke into pieces when she saw Taeyeon look miserable and fragile as ever .He usually appeared dork and cheerfull man. Taeyeon rarely show this side to her except when he was really mad or upset over something.

Any other girl. . . I'd let you walk away

Any other girl. . . I'm sure I'd be ok

 

“it’s not you. . .it’s me. You deserve better woman than me. Please-“

“BUT YOU DESERVE ME!!! WE BELONG TOGETHER! YOU SAID WE’RE MEANT TO BE!!!” Taeyeon shouted a tears were threatened slip from his onyx eyes. Being the thoughtful  one he always hold back his tears as you didn’t want look. Weak in front of everybody.

“Please don’t be like this Taeyeon-ah. . .just let me go, I’m not the girl you truly deserve. .” Tiffany pleaded

That’s it. . . He lost it. He grabbed the vas in front of him and threw it across the living room as he stood up.

“NO! I DON’T WANT! I CAN’T LET YOU GO! OUR MARRIAGE WILL BE THE NEXT MOTH. THAT’S FINAL!” Then Taeyeon walk away from her but stopped when him felt a pair of hands grabbing his waist.

Tiffany back hugged Taeyeon and crying. Taeyeon froze in shock

“Please forgive me Tae*sob* I don’t care if you wanna punish me, I will accept it” she hug tightly “ But this guy. . .just him . . .please let me be with him” Tiffany whispered. Taeyeon’s heart shattered into a million pieces when his heard her pleading. Just like Taeyeon, Tiffany is also a prideful girl. She must love that guy a lot to the point where she willing to threw her pride. Hot tears were rolling down from his face. For the first time He couldn’t breath.

Tell me what makes a man

Wanna give you all his heart

Smile when you're around

And cry when you're apart

If you know what makes a man

Wanna love you the way I do

Girl you gotta let me know

So I can get over you

 

His heart was in pain. “I Hate You. . . WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME FANY-AH??!” She just remain in silence. “Are you really love him this much? To the point where you threw your pride away” Taeyeon asked her, hoping that she will say no

“I love him . . .he’s my everything” Tiffany guiltily confessed the ugly sad truth to him. Taeyeon can fell his chest hurts like there is a thousand knife stabbing him. Taeyeon let a loud heavy sigh

“Tiffany Hwang. . .let’s end it here. Today you’re no longer my fiancée” with that Taeyeon quickly stormed out ‘their’ apartment.

 

What makes her so right?

Is it the sound of her laugh?

That look in her eyes

When do you decide?

she is the dream that you seek

That force in your life

 

His eyes were filled with tears , he didn’t believe that he’s not longer Tiffany’s fiancée. He weakly walked into his car suddenly he bumped into someone. And he saw a person who he’s HATE THE MOST. Nickhkun Buck Horvejkul, he was the one who came out from nowhere and ruined his relationship with Tiffany. Taeyeon hate to admit it but those two looked good together and he was better than him in everything.

”Kim Taeyeon . . .” he  called out Taeyeon with worried tone

“Congratulation Nickhkun-sii, now you can go with Tiffany freely because she’s not longer my fiancée” Taeyeon harshly wiped his tears as he smirked at him. Nickhkun looked clueless

“You better treat her right or else I’m sure the light of the sun will not shine on you anymore. . . don’t make me regret my own decision”  Taeyeon started to walk away from him but stopped halfway “On more thing, if any by chance if you and her meet me, please act like you don’t know me, that’s the last favor you can do for me” Taeyeon said and continued walking.

 

On the other hand Tiffany didn’t know how to react, Is she supposed to be happy or sad that he’s now free. She was confused but one thing for sure,  she felt an empty spaces in her heart. All of sudden she felt a little regret and decided to break things with you because she can’t stand to hurt Taeyeon any further. Then she heard a beeping soundand didn’t bother to look who’s coming.

Nickhkun quickly went to Tiffany’s apartment after he’s met Taeyeon earlier. He come in and saw a pieces of a broken glass on the floor and Tiffany was crying on the Couch. He carefully sat down next to her

“Tiffany are you okay? he carefully asked her. Nickhkun was afraid if Tiffany didn’t love him anymore. Tiffany heard a sweet voice she looked up and the regrets was vanished and she felt warm. Nickhkun pulled her into a hug “Everything’s gonna be okay now. . “ Tiffany hug him tightly and buried her face in his chest.

Other girls will come along,

they always do

But what's the point when all I ever want is you, tell me. . . .

 

Taeyeon drove to Han River. . .The first place he met with her. . . The first place that he confessed to her. . .and the place that he court her to be his wife. He sat down reminisced the memories of him and Tiffany. He let out the tears run down from his red eyes.

Tell me what makes a man

Wanna give you all his heart

Smile when you're around

And cry when you're apart

If you know what makes a man

Wanna love you the way I do

Girl you gotta let me know
 

“We end this relationship today and you want me to be happy without you and meet a better person who truly deserve me. . . “ he let out a deep sigh “but in deepest from my heart I will always love you although you made me broken like this. . .”

So I can get over you. . . .