Surprise

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

KRYSTAL’S POV

Being with Amber today makes my life so perfect and complete. I don’t even think about what happen last night. I want to enjoy this trip with him, being with him. When we got in the airplane, some fans saw us and even took a picture with us. But you know, managers are so protective so we didn’t took so many pictures. Amber sat beside me, he took his jacket and put it in my legs because I’m really wearing some mini skirt today. Maybe he’s just too conservative and didn’t say something, he just put some jacket.

 

Amber: “Wanna hear some music?” He grabbed his phone and plugged the earphone in his phone and offering the other side of the earplug.

 

I grabbed the earphone and put it in my ear. He lay down his head and listening to the music. He played “I should’ve kissed you” by Chris brown. That was a very good song and matched to us. And I didn’t even notice that someone is already lying in my shoulder sleeping soundly. I took a picture of him because his really cute while sleeping. He took 1 hour for his sleep, I just took a nap and woke up when I feel his already awake. First he looked in the surroundings “In the Airplane” then next is me.

 

Krystal: “Good sleep?” and he nodded.

 

He looks so cute after he sleeps. He really looks like a llama who’s waiting for a food and so hungry.

 

Amber: “Hungry?” he asked.

Krystal: “Yeah.” I answered with pouty lips

 

He stood up and grabbed some food. After 5 minutes he came back with some cookies and junk foods in his hands. He opened the cookies and gave it to me while his holding the junk food.

 

Krystal: “You should eat cookies too. Not that junk food.” I said and make him eat one of my cookies.

Amber: “I like junk foods.” He smiled.

 

After 10 hours flight we already landed in France then after, we need to travel to London. When we got out from the airport, we’re shocked because we didn’t know that there are so many fans waiting for us.

 

Krystal: “Look!” I pointed some fans waiving a banner written “Kryber Saranghae”

Amber: “I made that for you!” he said and I got surprise. “Kidding!” and I pinched him so hard. And he hissed in pain.

 

We meet and greet them for a while. We grabbed their gifts and bid our goodbye. After 2 hours travel we already made in our hotel. Amber volunteered to grab my bags and put it in my room.

 

Amber: “Rest for a bit and make yourself pretty. I’ll pick you up at 6. We’ll have dinner together, okay?” He said and went outside my room.

 

His father wants the two of us be in the same room but Amber didn’t agree and still assigned 2 rooms but his just from next door. I slept for a bit and wear some dress.

 

Amber: *knock knock*

Krystal: “Yeah, coming.” And I opened the door.

Amber: “Wow! Looks more pretty huh!” I blushed.

 

He offered his arms and I put my arms locked to him.

 

Krystal: “Where are we going?”

Amber: “Grab some dinner.”

Krystal: “Yeah I know stupid! I’m asking where.”

Amber: “Just come okay. No more questions.”

 

We’re already outside the hotel and some car stopped in front of us. And gave the key to Amber.

 

Guy: “Here sir.” He gave the key to Amber.

Amber: “Thanks.”

Krystal: “Your car?” I questioned him.

Amber: “Nope, but I rented it.” And opened the door for me.

 

We drive for just 30 minutes and I don’t know where this fancy restaurant is. When we arrived, Amber already reserved a table for us.

 

Amber: “Here.” He sat me down.

Krystal: “Where are we? You’ve been here before?” I asked.

Amber: “Honestly, no. I just found out this restaurant in internet.”

 

We ordered some steak. Then we eat happily. I never seen myself happier like today. And it seems Amber is so happy too.

 

Amber: “I’ll just grab some wine. Wait for me here.” Then he left me.

 

Grab some wine? Why didn’t he order earlier? And grab??? Does he know the owner of this restaurant?

 

AMBER’S POV

I’m not really grabbing some wine. I want to make a surprise to her. It’s a small surprise actually.

 

Chef: “What kind of cake you want to put it in here, sir?” he asked.

Amber: “Just put Red Velvet cake here, in top of the plate and I’ll put some note under.” I explained.

Chef: “Okay sir.”

 

I went back to my sit and saw Krystal looking at me.

 

Amber: “The one that I want is already out of stock.”

Krystal: “Its okay. Just drink some water.”

 

After 2 minutes the waiter came to our table.

 

Waiter: “Excuse me mam, Someone want to give this cake for you.”

Krystal: “M-me??” she stuttered. And looked at me

Waiter: “Yes mam.”

 

The waiter put it in her table and she saw the note.

 

I wrote:

 

“To my Princess Jung Soo Jung.

 

I know you’ve been through a lot because of me, and I’m really really sorry for that. I already know what happen last last night. About what you heard. Maybe it just slip into my mouth because she is the reason why I left home. But honestly, while I’m driving to Gangnam that night, I was thinking about you. Krystal Jung Soo Jung, will you be my real fiancé? Will you let me prove to you that I love you?

 

From your Stupid Prince Amber Yiyun Liu”

 

I stood up and grabbed her hand. I offered her a ring. A real diamond ring with a Letter A&K.

 

Amber: “I want you no to be the reason I smile, I laugh and even I cry. Krystal Jung Soo Jung, will you be my girlfriend and be my wife?”

 

All in the restaurant stood up and taking some pictures and videos of us. Maybe they knew who we are.

 

Krystal: “Your proposing but we’re not already together.” She said while crying and laughing. “But I don’t care anymore-----“

 

I kissed her immediately. And the people shout and scream.

 

Amber: “Don’t ever cry, okay? Your mine now.” I wiped her tears and hugged her.

Krystal: “You’re the reason why I cry.” She sobbed in my chest.

Amber: “Don’t worry I wont make you cry anymore.” I rubbed her back.

 

We went to our hotel and walking in the hallway heading to her room holding hands. I opened her door.

 

Amber: “I’ll see you tomorrow. We’ll have breakfast together after we went to our shoot. Goodnight! Sleep tight.” I said and tried to let go but she doesn’t. I looked at her again. “Why?”

Krystal: “I cant believe your already my boyfriend. Is this true? Are your really here?” She said and I just smiled and walked closer to her.

 

I kissed her while holding her face.

 

Amber: “Its all true. Just rest, okay? I love you” I kissed her in the forehead for the last time.

Krystal: “I love you too.” She replied.