Sneaky and Creepy Hwang

Operation: Make Kim Taeyeon Fall For Me

"TaeTae~"

"Yes Fany-ah?"

"Will you stay by my side for eternity?"

"Of course. To infinity and beyond. I'm your bestfriend right?"


She was okay with the bestfriend part. She was okay with it since their trainee years. Afterall, she was never her suitor nor her lover. She was a mere bestfriend that cried when Kangin courted Taeyeon. A mere bestfriend who cried a river when Taeyeon and Leeteuk hooked up. A mere bestfriend who jumped with joy when the TaeTeuk couple broke up. A mere bestfriend who blackmailed diva Nickhun (the guy who only wanted to make out with his honey bunch Taecyeon) to help her win Taeyeon's heart. A mere obssesed bestfriend. That's what Stephanie Young Hwang Miyoung is.

"But it'll ascend soon~ Kim Stephanie~ huehuehue~ sounds great~"

With a creepy smile on her face, she went to the kitchen to eat something. You wouldn't start doing some heart domination with an empty stomach right? Right. That's what atleast Tiffany thought. With her successfully stepping on the kitchen, she found Jessica vomiting on the sink like she was preggo or something. A formidable smirk then formed on her face.

"oh Jessi~ you pregnant with Yul's child? Wait. Aren't you on pills? Oh my! what would Atsuko say about this?! Catfight later~ woohoo! can't wait! I'll be sure to buy some popcorn~" Tiffany was smiling like a while Sica glared at her supposed "bestfriend".

" you Tiffany Hwang. Yuri and I ed each other like bunnies before but not last night or any other night. I don't want to be the third wheel nor her mistress. So no catfight will happen." Jessica rolled her eyes.

" you too Jessi. Yul's not married yet. Anyway~ did my TaeTae go for a morning jog~?"

"nah. She didn't came home last night. Maybe Jiyeon gave her a good so she stayed for the night. And don't be such a delulu Hwang, last time I check Taengoo was never yours. " Jessica smirked

"At this moment, but sooner or later, I'll have the surname you failed to obtain. And p.s. I hate you Sooyeon"

"That was a low blow, still I love you too Miyoung~"

"Arg! time to call Khun!"


-Meanwhile Somewhere-

Me plus you~ Imma tell you One Time~

Two manly figures continued with their morning routine on the kitchen counter, not minding the Justin Bieber ringtone. Nickhun knew that Witch Hwang is the one calling again for the nth time so he didn't break the passionate kiss he was sharing with Taecyeon, his bandmate and lover. The two of them were so all over each other that they were inseperable, until a poisonous mushroom came into their life and blackmailed them.

"Babe?" Taecyeon broke the kiss and looked at his lover's eyes

"Yes honey bunch?"

"aren't you gonna meet Witch Hwang now?"

"Screw that Witch. Divas aren't supposed to meet up with Witches"

"But this one is a rare case Babe. Screw her for life or we won't be screwing each other for life." Taecyeon grinned

"ByunTaec~"

"your ByunTaec~"


[Divas like me aren't supposed to meet up with poisonous mushrooms like you~ jk, I'm "busy" with Taec so I can't go. Anyway, you know the saying about hearts and cooking? why don't you cook for your beloved TaeTae in order to gain heart points? I heard Sunmi did that once to her.]

"hm.. isn't Sunmi just a friend?" Tiffany pondered

"Morning Umma. Where's Appa?"

"Oh morning Seobaby. Your Tae-appa didn't came home last night apparently."

"Aish. Appa." Seobaby face palmed herself

"Seobaby?"

"Yes Umma?"

"Can you teach Umma how to cook Appa's favorite food?"

"Certainly Umma~"

"Yosh! I'm gonna try cooking for TaeTae! for the sake of my future surname!"


"Taebaby?"

"hmm?"

"Aren't you gonna go home?"

"not until you reveal some things to me.