The Confession [Un-edited]

Confession in an Airplane

“But Oppa~ why can’t you come?” Ahra followed Taehyung around, whining. Taehyung sighed for the umpteenth time. He turned around abruptly, making Ahra bump into him. Taehyung cupped her face and raised her head a bit so he could stare straight into her eyes.

“For the last time Ahra, I have end-of-term exams to attend.” Ahra pouted, she understood that her brother have exams coming up. But she didn’t want to travel alone, because she never traveled alone before. “Besides, this could be your first experience right?” Taehyung grinned.

He let go of Ahra’s face. Ahra went and flopped down on the sofa, reaching for the TV remote to flip through the boring channels. Taehyung raised his left eyebrow, “Don’t you have to get ready? The flight is the day after tomorrow in case you have forgotten.”

She shrugged, “I’m too lazy.” Taehyung flopped himself down beside her on the sofa. He said in a threatening voice, “Get your off this sofa or else you will get it!” Ahra raised her right eyebrow, daring him to do so.

Taehyung smirked, “Well, you asked for it.” He tickled her sides, making Ahra scream. “Oppa! Stop! Ahahaha Oppa~ please stop!” She screamed for mercy. Taehyung ignored her and kept on tickling. Ahra finally gave in, “Okay! I’ll go pack my stuff! Just please stop!” Taehyung stopped tickling, “Promise you won’t be lazy anymore?”

Ahra crossed her heart, “I promise.” “Good,” he grinned and ruffled his sister’s hair in affection. She pouted and slapped his hand away playfully. Even though Taehyung knew his sister hates it when anyone ruffles her hair, he still does it sometimes.

She got up and was about to run up the stairs like the bad habit she has, the door burst open to reveal a cute, chubby cheek guy with wide eyes. He grinned childishly. “Hai~ Jungkook is here!” he announced as he waved frantically. Ahra rolled her eyes and approached him.

“Yah! How many times should I tell you that you shouldn’t barge in someone’s house without permission?” she flicked his forehead. Jungkook did puppy eyes, “But this is my best ever friend’s house. Surely that’s an exception?” Ahra looked anywhere but Jungkook’s face because she can’t stand his aegyo.

“Ugh fine, you win.” She trudged up the stairs. Jungkook screamed, “Hey! Wait for me!” And then he ran to catch up with Ahra. Taehyung shook his head, “Those two kids, tsk.”

Ahra and Jungkook entered Ahra’s pink bedroom. Jungkook commented as a matter of factly, “Nice room.” Ahra rolled her eyes; this isn’t the first time they hung out together in her room. “Thanks,” she said anyways.

She pulled a medium sized pink suitcase out from under her bed. Jungkook widened his eyes when she started picking out clothes to bring. “Where are you going?!” Jungkook asked. Ahra held a T-shirt up in front of her, examined it, and then chuck it in her suitcase.

“America,” she replied shortly. Jungkook’s eyes widen more, “But why?” She turned around to meet Jungkook in the eye, dead serious aura surrounding her. “My parents think that I can’t survive here in South Korea with just Taehyung oppa, so they want me to go back to L.A to live with them.”

Jungkook tugged on my sleeve, “Andwae! Don’t leave me…” he whined. Ahra face palmed and then said, “Did you seriously believe what I said?” Jungkook frowned, “So… you were just kidding?” Ahra nodded.

His expression immediately brightened, “Yeay! Glad to know you aren’t leaving for good. So why are you going to L.A.?” Ahra went to her shoe cupboard and picked out shoes she wanted to bring, “Since it’s the school holidays, I’m visiting my parents because I haven’t seen them since last year.”

Nodding, Jungkook asked, “Can I help you pack?” Ahra smiled, “Sure!” Jungkook eagerly went to a 4-in-1 drawer beside her wardrobe. Ahra quickly cried, “Don’t open that one!” But it was too late. Jungkook’s face redden the moment he saw what was inside one of the drawer.

Ahra rushed over to him and slammed the drawer shut. She turned around to meet his eyes, “Yah! You shouldn’t have opened without my warning.” Jungkook’s face was still red with embarrassment. He mumbled, “Sorry…” Ahra smiled and patted the taller guy’s head, “It’s okay. I forgive you!” He smiled widely.

So, Jungkook helped Ahra fold her clothes neatly in to the suitcase, chose shoes to bring, crammed in a few more stuffs and they were done. Ahra sat on the suitcase to make it easier for Jungkook to zip the suitcase shut.

“There,” he grinned and rubbed his hands together to dust off the dust (.-.). Ahra grinned, “Thanks for helping me!” Jungkook ruffled her hair, “No problem!” before quickly dodging Ahra’s kick.

“What’s with boys and ruffling my hair? Gosh,” Ahra flopped down on her bed. Jungkook flopped down beside her and shrugged, “Don’t know, I guess it’s just so soft and tempting to ruffle.” Ahra rolled her eyes playfully, “Yeah right.”

“Oh yeah, who are you going to travel with?” he suddenly asked. Ahra pouted, “I guess I’m travelling alone. But I’m scared to go alone.” Jungkook brightened when he thought of something, “Hey! I’ll go with you!” Ahra gasped, “Will you really?” Jungkook nodded firmly, a big goofy grin on his face. Ahra squealed and glomped Jungkook, “Thank you! You’re a life saver!” Jungkook laughed and patted her back, “You react like I just saved you from drowning or something.”

Ahra laughed and let him go. “The flight’s the day after tomorrow by the way,” she informed him. Jungkook nodded, “But, what about my ticket?” Ahra grinned, “Don’t worry about that. Mum sent us tickets for two; she didn’t know that Taehyung oppa can’t come. So you can use his ticket!”

Jungkook then bid goodbye so he can ask permission from his parents and pack.

--The day of the flight…

Taehyung took them to Incheon International Airport in his car. He waited while Ahra and Jungkook went to check in. “Oppa!” Ahra called as she approached him. He turned to his side to see Ahra dragging Jungkook towards him. He raised an eyebrow in confusion, “Why are you dragging him?” Ahra looked at Jungkook, “I had to or else he will finish the cinnamon buns in that café.”

Jungkook struggled out of Ahra’s grip. He huffed and said, “I won’t finish it okay.” Ahra rolled her eyes playfully, “Right.” Taehyung snickered, “To be honest. You guys look like a couple what with your matching outfits. Pink and blue, perfect pair.”

Ahra slightly blushed at Taehyung’s comment. “Whatever Oppa,” she muttered. Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, not sure how to react to his best friend’s brother’s comment.

Flight 108 to Los Angeles, departing soon. Passengers of Flight 108, please head for Gate 7. Thank you.” Ahra gasped, “That’s our flight!” Jungkook nodded, “I know duh.”

Taehyung hugged Ahra tightly, “Take care little sister; don’t forget to watch your health.” Ahra smiled and hugged him back as tight, “Don’t worry Oppa.” After they let go, Taehyung turned to Jungkook. He side-smiled and said, “Take care of my sister and yourself. If anything happens to her, you’re dead.” His tone was serious, but Jungkook could see the glint of playfulness in his eyes. He smiled and nodded, “I will take care of her with my life, don’t you worry Hyung.”

After a last quick hug with Taehyung, Ahra and Jungkook rushed in the Gate and checked in. Ahra turned around to wave at Taehyung, and he returned the wave. “Bye Oppa!” she called. Taehyung smiled, “Bye Ahra! Take care!” Ahra nodded, “I will!” And with a last wave, she and Jungkook walked in the passage connecting the Gate with the airplane side door.

“Our seats are number A 1 and A 2,” Ahra said. Jungkook stopped her. He nodded towards the seats beside her. Ahra looked up to check the aisle and sure enough, they were standing right beside their reserved seats which are in the front row, right column. “Hehehe…” Ahra grinned sheepishly.

While Jungkook put their backpacks on top of the aisle, Ahra took the seat next to the window. “Hey! That’s my seat,” Jungkook protested. Ahra did puppy eyes to persuade Jungkook to let her sit there. Jungkook groaned, he too can’t stand Ahra’s aegyo. “Fine fine, you win.” Ahra cheered quietly in victory as Jungkook sat on the seat beside her.

The plane started moving and soon, they were airborne. Ahra gazed out of the window, fascinated by the view below her. Jungkook watched her, he smiled when she saw her happy like that. You’re so precious Ahra…

The flight starts on 10:00 am. They will arrive at Los Angeles International Airport at around 20:00. And there, her parents will be waiting for her. Ahra didn’t tell them that she was coming with Jungkook, she wanted to surprise them.

Ahra took out her iPod Touch from her jeans pocket and plugged her ear buds in. Jungkook, who forgot to bring his, poked Ahra because he was bored. Ahra glared at him, “What are you doing?” she hissed. Jungkook shrugged and grinned cheekily, “Poking you, what else?” Ahra swatted his hand away to show she was pissed off. Jungkook laughed at her.

Jungkook decided to entertain himself with the plane’s entertainment system so he did. Meanwhile, Ahra slung a hand over her eyes and pretended to sleep. Still with his eyes on the screen, he commented. “I know you’re not asleep.” Ahra ignored him and shifted her body so she was facing the window.

An air hostess passed by pushing a cart, she stopped by their seats. “Would you like anything to drink?” she asked politely. Jungkook paused the game and paid attention to the hostess, “Umm, yeah do you have anything with soda?” The air hostess nodded and poured fizzy Coke on to a glass. “Here you go, and what about the Miss?”

Jungkook glanced at Ahra who seemed to be really sleeping. He smiled up at the air hostess and asked for a cup of apple juice. She nodded and after preparing it, gave the cup to Jungkook. “Thanks.” The air hostess said, “Your welcome, have a nice flight!” and wheeled the cart away.

He carefully put the cup next to his cup of Coke and resumed his game. Soon after, he felt Ahra stirring in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and yawned. Jungkook gave the apple juice to her without words, and she gratefully accepted it. She took it all in one gulp and Jungkook commented amusedly, “You’re that thirsty?” Ahra rolled her eyes playfully and said, “You know me too well to know the answer to your question.” Jungkook chuckled.

Ahra took off her earphones and wrapped them neatly around her iPod. She glanced at Jungkook and asked, “What are you playing?” He replied shortly, “A game.”

“Yeah, I know. I mean what game are you playing?”

“Something you probably won’t know.”

Ahra sighed out in annoyance and started attacking Jungkook’s side. “Hey hey!” he squealed as Ahra tickled him. “Stop! I’m in the middle of a game!” he laughed out loud. Ahra stuck out her tongue, “I won’t stop until you tell me what game you’re playing.” Jungkook pointed to the screen since he couldn’t speak, for he was too ticklish. Ahra peeked at his screen and ooh-ed. “Ooh, I see. Okay then.” and she let him go.

Jungkook straightened himself and grumbled, “No fair, you always tickle me. Yet when I try to tickle you, you always kick my leg.” Ahra grinned, “And that is why, no one can ever tickle me.” He pouted and resumed his game, “Whatever you say.” Ahra giggled at him.

Time flew past, and before they knew it, it was already 13.00. Ahra rubbed her stomach, “My stomach go eureureong” she muttered. Jungkook nodded, “I can hear that” he dodged just in time before Ahra’s fist got his shoulder. “What’s with women and hitting me?!” Ahra grinned, “Maybe you’re so adorable they want to hit you all the time.”

Jungkook felt his heart beat faster when Ahra just complimented him. Even though he knew she meant it as a best friend thing, he couldn’t help wishing she meant it as something more.

Ahra started whining, “I want food~” Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, “Be patient, food’s coming soon.” As if on cue, the cart stopped beside their seat and an air host formally greeted them. “Hello, what would you like for lunch?” he handed them a menu each. Ahra skimmed through the menu until her eyes stopped at one particular meal. “Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, please.” The air host nodded and bent down to get her meal. He put it on a tray with a small bowl of fruits, a chicken filled bun, a plain bun and butter.

He swiftly placed it on the open counter in front of Ahra and asked, “And the drink, Miss?” “Can I have apple juice?” Ahra asked hopefully. The air host smiled and nodded, “Sure! Here you go, Miss. And you?” his gaze landed on Jungkook who was silent. He tilted his head at Ahra’s direction, “I’ll have the same as hers. Thanks.” After placing Jungkook’s tray of food and his Coke, the air host wheeled the cart away.

They ate in silence. Ahra sighed happily after she finished everything on her tray. Jungkook raised his left eyebrow, “You done already? I haven’t even started eating.” Ahra stared wide-eyed at his untouched tray. “Why didn’t you eat?” she asked. Jungkook shrugged, “I guess, I’m not as hungry as you.” Ahra didn’t feel offended; instead she encouraged Jungkook to eat. “Come on eat up! They’re gonna come and take the tray any time soon.”

Jungkook pouted, “Fine.” He reluctantly started eating and Ahra watched, proud that she could make her best friend eat. “Stop watching me like a creep, I know I’m cute,” Jungkook commented. Ahra snapped out of her gaze and stuck out her tongue. He grinned seeing her

Ahra soon felt sleepy. Her eyes drooped. Slowly nodding off, her head dropped to the side and onto Jungkook’s shoulder. He glanced at her in reflex, and softened when he saw her asleep.

He gazed at Ahra’s sleeping face. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps… he thought. He tried not to move around too much so to not disturb Ahra. His gaze dropped to her pink tempting lips. They were slightly apart to let air in as she breathes.

His mind blank, Jungkook slowly leaned closer, and closer, until his lips were a mere few inches away from hers. However, before he could close the gap, “Excuse me, would you like some- oh! Did I interrupt?”

Jungkook backed away quickly, his face red from embarrassment. “Noona!” he whined. Ahra stirred a bit from the sudden movement from Jungkook. He lightly caressed her hair to calm her down. “Sorry,” the air hostess said meekly and hurried away with the cart of refreshments. “Aish, annoying air hostess noona,” he muttered under his breath after she was out of earshot.

Since he still couldn’t recover from his embarrassment, he decided to sleep as well. Carefully, he changed his seating position so he was comfortable as well. A few minutes later, Jungkook had dozed off.

After making sure Jungkook was soundly asleep, Ahra opened her stiff eyes. She eyed Jungkook who was asleep, his head back and mouth hung open. She giggled quietly and pushed his mouth close with one hand.

She pushed herself off Jungkook’s comfortable shoulder and stretched a little. Her thoughts were far away. What was that? I swear I felt someone lean in closer to my face, as if that person’s gonna kiss me! No one’s close to me besides Jungkook, though. Could it be him? She frowned at that thought.

Ahra could still feel the tingling feel of someone’s breath tickling her nose. She unconsciously rubbed her nose, “Am I getting a cold or what? It feels like I’m gonna sneeze!” She shook her head, “Maybe it’s influenced by my dream last night.”

Speaking of dreams, she remembered the dream she had last night.

Ahra was alone in an airplane. She wasn’t literally alone, for the plane was packed with other people. But, she felt alone. Sighing, she leaned back on her chair and plugged in her earphones. Humming along to the song, she hadn’t noticed someone taking the seat beside her. “Excuse me?” she had only realized that the person beside her had been desperately calling for her attention. “I’m sorry,” she pulled her earphones out.

She turned to look at the mysterious person beside her, but to her disappointment, he – the voice sounded like it belonged to a guy – was wearing a hoodie and big sunglasses which successfully hid half of his face, showing only his mouth. “Ahra,” he inhaled deeply. Ahra slightly frowned, how’d this mysterious guy she only just met know her name?

“I like you. No, I love you, Kim Ahra.”

The dream ended after that mysterious guy’s sudden confession. Ahra leaned back on her seat, her thoughts filled with that guy in her dream and his confession. Who was he? How’d he know my name? Have we met before? Why did he suddenly confess? Questions filled her mind. Questions that she may – or may never – get the answers to.

“That guy’s voice sounds familiar though, and his mouth. I know I’ve seen it somewhere before,” she continued with her thoughts, not realizing that Jungkook had woken and could listen to her. “Why are you talking to yourself?” Jungkook’s innocent question made Ahra jump in her seat.

She put a hand over her racing heart, “Jungkook!” she gasped. He watched with amusement, “What’s up with you? You’re not usually jumpy like that.” Ahra’s heart finally calmed down, “Yep, you’re right. And I dunno what’s up with me.”

Jungkook wasn’t satisfied, “You were talking about a guy’s voice and mouth?” Ahra suddenly had a thought. She turned to look at him with wide eyes, making Jungkook scared a little. “What?” he wasn’t comfortable being stared at like that. “Jungkook, can you say “I love you”?”

“Whyyy?” he asked. She puppy eyed. “Ugh fine,” Jungkook gave in. He faced Ahra and inhaled deeply. Then with a serious tone, he said, “I love you, Kim Ahra.”

His words made Ahra gasp. Not because he confessed, but because his confession sounds exactly the same like in her dream. She clutched her head, trying to gather her thoughts. Jungkook became worried, “Ahra, are you okay?” Ahra slowly let go of her head and looked at Jungkook in the eyes, “Jungkook?”

“Yes?”

“You were there in my dreams. I know it was you; I know I’ve seen that mouth somewhere and heard that voice. I know I’ve seen that mouth somewhere and heard that voice. The mysterious hoodie guy was you,” she said.

Jungkook frowned, “And…?”

She stared into his eyes seriously, “Jungkook, you confessed to me in my dreams last night. What does it mean?”

He diverted his gaze to the floor. He knew what her dream meant, but he wasn’t ready to tell her. “Jungkook,” she pleaded. Finally deciding that he was going to do it, he faced her.

“Ahra,” he began. His serious tone managed to grab Ahra’s full attention.

Inhaling deeply, he confessed. “Ever since we met at that park, when you fell down and scraped your knee and I came to help you, I felt weird. Over the times where we went through happy and sad together, I finally knew. That that weird feeling is called love. I love you, Kim Ahra.”

Ahra was speechless. She hadn’t expected Jungkook’s confession. Never had she dared imagine, that Jungkook would… love her too. Tears brimmed her eyes, which made Jungkook panic.

“A-Ahra, I didn’t mean to…” Jungkook was cut off by Ahra suddenly grabbing onto Jungkook’s neck and pulling him in. She crashed her lips on his, much to Jungkook’s surprise. However, he quickly recovered from his shock and responded to the kiss.

They kissed for another few seconds before breaking off for air. Ahra’s face was red and Jungkook’s too. She shot him a shy smile, “You know, that was my first kiss,” she confessed. Jungkook grinned like the kid he is, “Then I’m thrilled to be your first! You’re my first too, by the way. Hehe.”

Jungkook frowned, “So does that mean you accept my confession?” Ahra laughed and playfully flicked Jungkook’s forehead, “What do you think, pabo.” Jungkook scratched his un-itchy head, “It means you love me back too right?” His joyful grin made Ahra squish his cheeks, “Yes Jungkook.”

He cheered silently and then squeezed Ahra in his hug affectionately. Ahra giggled and said, “J-Jungkook! I- can’t- breathe.” Jungkook chuckled and ____ his hug a little, but still with Ahra in his arms. She gazed up at him, the love clear in her eyes.

I wonder why I never realized it before… how could I not know that the glint in her eyes were love? Jungkook grinned. He ruffled her hair, knowing full well she hated it. Ahra pouted. He quickly pecked her pouting lips before she could blink.

“H-hey… I didn’t know you had this side.” Jungkook slightly blushed at her comment. Ahra grinned and pecked his cheek. He grinned because of the peck, “I think I’m never gonna wash my face again…” She shot him a disgusted look, “Well, I could just give you another peck you know,” she stated.

Pretending to think about it, Jungkook pursed his lips and looked away from Ahra. She arched an eyebrow in confusion, “What’s wrong?” He then turned his head around to look at her, a playful glint in his eyes. “Hmmm… I accept your offer.”

“Offer? What offer?” Ahra tilted her head to the side a bit.

“Offer of you pecking me whenever I want you too,” Jungkook whispered in her ear.

“But- I didn’t say whenever you want to!” Ahra protested. Jungkook shook his head, “No turning back now, hehe.” She rolled her eyes playfully and shrugged. Jungkook knew that she agreed so he ruffled her hair much to Ahra’s great annoyance.

Jungkook poked Ahra’s cheek to get her attention. “What?” Jungkook did puppy eyes, “Can you call me Oppa now?” Ahra stared at him in disbelief, making Jungkook think that she would disagree on purpose. Then she broke into a huge grin, “Sure… Oppa.” Jungkook sighed in overflowing happiness to hear that from her.

--Arrived in Los Angeles International Airport…

Jungkook and Ahra entered the classy airport. They both head for the checkout counter, hand-in-hand looking like a cute couple. Well, they are anyway. After checking out, they head for the baggage ____. They retrieved their bags, and then head out to the ____.

“My parents should be around here…” Ahra said as she looked around. Jungkook joined her even though he never met your parents in person. “Oh! Are they your parents?” he nudged Ahra and nodded towards a classy middle-aged couple. They had a board with “Kim Ahra” printed on it.

Ahra turned around and beamed when she saw them. “Daddy! Mommy!” she called out. The couple turned around at the familiar voice they missed so much. Their eyes met and it was a joyful family reunion.

Ahra and her parents were engaged in a tight group hug. “I’m so happy to see you again dear,” her mom wiped away a tear. She giggled and said, “You’re still the same I see, crying over something small.” Her dad chuckled, “Well, this is not anything small. After all, you ­are our beloved daughter that we haven’t seen since last year.”

Her mom smiled and then looked behind her. “Where’s Taehyung? And who’s that pretty boy?” Ahra turned around to see Jungkook standing there awkwardly, smiling at the family in front of him. She face palmed and then grinned. “Hehe, I almost forgot about you. Mom, Dad, Taehyung oppa had to stay because of end-of-term exams.”

Then, she went over to stand beside Jungkook and hugged his right arm. She grinned at her smiling parents.

“And this… is my boyfriend, Jungkook oppa.” 

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

NOT EDITED YET (hehehe...)

Well? How was it? /stares at you.

So well, um I am seriously disappointed that I only got a little subbies. I guess only a few can handle my amazing writing skills eh? /bricked.

Since I don't want the little of my subbies to be disappointed, I updated it.

I hope I satisfy you all :DD

Okay so um, that sounds so wrong hehe, anyways.

Please do comment on what you think! /grins creepily.

Ps. Forgive me if I got the FLight stuff wrong, I haven't really researched coz lazy yeah c:

Pps. I will post the edited version in a different chapter ^^

Ppps. Thank you my first (and hopefully not last) commentor. minnie34 :DD /sends you my hearts.

-Sicachu23/Kim Ahra