[ARTICLE] 150311 Sports DongA: “Korean Pop Music: ‘EXO Alert’ issued”

EXO'luxion

"The second full album to be released on the 30th… Timing synchronised with singers’ comeback

The release of EXO’s second full album is scheduled for the 30th. Due to EXO’s strong fanbase, other artists who have been preparing a comeback have had to amend their schedules so as to avoid further competiton between artists - an ‘EXO Alert’ has been issued.

There were concerns about EXO due events of past year, but the worries transformed into enthusiasm as the comeback drew closer, bringing along with it nervousness to other artists who have been preparing to release an album around the the same time as EXO.

An idol-turned-artist who has almost completed preparations for a comeback planned for the end of March is considering pushing back the album release date to May, in order to avoid competing with popular artists - like EXO - and further refine the album. Other artists who have planned to release new albums around the beginning of April are also troubled by the prospect of likely needing to delay such plans.

'EXO's power' has been recognised through a series of uncommon events, such as the crash of online ticketing site providing tickets for the EXO concert to be held on 13th through to 15th, due to massive demand, which necessitated a change to the ticketing dates. The fans' anticipation is currently at its paramount, due to the introduction of 9 new songs from the 2nd full album, including the title song 'Call Me Baby', through performances. In spite of mere 1-minute glimpse at the song 'Call Me Baby', the on-beat rhythm and repetitive chorus already leave a catchy impression. Other new songs such as 'El Dorado', 'Playboy', 'Exodus', and 'My Answer' are also attracting fans' attention.

The EXO members repeatedly used words such as ‘Improvement’ and ‘Progress’ at the concert press conference, held on the 8th, pointing to a strong comeback that is, ‘able to show an improved image with more confidence than ever before’.”

source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000326918
trans: dailyexo