Yoona’s Treat

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

Yoona and Yuri were on their way into their café.

Yoona already called her parents an hour ago to tell them that they will be having dinner at their café.

Her parents already knew about her lost album wallet and that her new friends help her to find it so she’ll be treating them a dinner.

 

“Umma, Appa we’re here!” Yuri called her parents while Yoona on the other hand was silent and still lonely about her lost album wallet.

Mrs. Im was the first one to greet her daughters by hugging them. She hugs Yoona more longer while patting her back.

“U-mma.......” Yoona mumbles while hugging her mother and about to cry.

“Ssshhhhh......” Mrs. Im simply replied then breaks their hug and wipes her tears.

“Aigoo sweetie, don’t cry. You will find it, God will help you because He knows how important it is for you.” She said comforting her daughter.

Yoona just nodded her head and give a simple smile on her face “Nae you’re right Umma, Gomawo.”

“Princess.” Mr. Im suddenly called her then hug her tight and messes her hair.

“Kyaaaa Appa!!!! My hair >< and how many times do I need to tell you not to call me like that” she said while pouting.

“Appa won’t ever listen to us Yoong.” Yuri said that made all of them burst into laughter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae and the others are on their way to the Im’s café. They split into 3 groups because Donghae, Eunhyuk and Siwon brought their cars.

Yesung, Seohyun and Yonghwa are with Donghae, Krystal and Minhyuk are with Siwon and Tiffany while Jonghyun was with Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.

 

At Donghae’s Car

“Hae are you okay? You seem so fidgety.” Yesung ask his bestfriend.

“Oh nae oppa, what happen? Not feeling well?” Seohyun ask worriedly.

“Aniya, I’m okay. There’s nothing to be worry Seo.” He assured his dongsaeng while looking at his rear view mirror then turn to Yesung.

“Am I?” he ask back and Yesung nodded his head “Is there something bothering you.”

Yes there is. I just can’t believe that I’ve been called as a JERK! He wants to say it out loud but he knows that he will ask more about it so he changed his mind.

“Aniya nothing. Maybe I’m just tired and hungry.” He lied.

 

At Siwon’s Car

“Oppa, I feel bad for Yoona. It seems like the thing we’re looking for was really important for her.” Tiffany said sadly.

Siwon reach for her hand and caress it gently “I know, don’t be sad Fany because I feel sad too whenever you’re sad.”

Tiffany showed him Eyesmile assuring her Boyfriend not worry anymore.

“Nado Fany Unnie, she even cried earlier. I just hope she will find it soon.” Krystal said sadly too while pouting.

“Aigoo......” Minhyuk poke her pout “Don’t be sad too be.......” Krystal didn’t let Minhyuk to finish his sentence by pinching her boyfriend’s ear.

“Aish!!! Yah!!!! Are you trying to copy My oppa? We’ll don’t because it’s his unique style that no one can copy him!!! Essshhh.”

And that made Tiffany and Siwon burst into laughter :D

 

At Eunhyuk’s Car

Eunhyuk can’t stop thinking about what happen earlier that’s making him feel uneasy.

He keeps on sighing that made Hyoyeon to be irritated.

“Ya Lee Hyuk Jae!!!!!!” she abruptly called out his full real name that made Eunhyuk to slam on his breaks.

“Wae?!!!! YA!!!!! You scared me Kim Hyoyeon!!!!” he said nervously then continue to drive.

“Aish!! Because you seems so deep in your thoughts that you keep on sighing and that really irritates me.” She explains.

“Aigoo, jinjja? Mianhae Babe” he said while reaching for her hand to hold it.

Hyoyeon smiled to her boyfriends saying that his forgiven.

“Now tell me why? What are you thinking babe?” she ask him sweetly while looking at him that made Eunhyuk smiled too.

“Im just thinking about Hae!”

“Why? What’s up with him?” Hyoyeon ask curiously.

“So Hyung notice that too.” Jonghyun suddenly said.

“You too.” Eunhyuk ask him in assurance while looking at him in his rear view mirror.

Jonghyun just nodded.

“Ya!!!! Im asking what about it!!!” Hyoyeon snap out.

“Aigoo babe, don’t be so impatient ok?” that made Jonghyun to chuckles.

“Aish! Sorry....” Hyoyeon said really shy.

“Something’s bothering him and I don’t know what is it. Earlier when I ask him to do something, he just did it without even complaining about it and that was not like Donghae, right?”

Jonghyun nodded in agreement to what his hyung just said and so does Hyoyeon.

“Yeah, normally he will do his failed aegyo’s then complains.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yes your right babe. So I’m getting a little worried because he seems so depress about something.”

“We’ll just ask him when you see him. Speaking of the devil here he is......” she said while pointing at Donghae then they all got out from Eunhyuk’s car and meeting their other friends.

 

“Kyaaaaa!!!!! Finally we’re here!!!” Tiffany said happily.

“Let’s go!!!!” They all said in unison except the silent one Donghae.

 

*Meanwhile at the Im’s Café

“Waaaahhh... Finally it’s done!!!!!” Yuri said while looking at the table where she and her friend will eat their dinner.

She’s the one who’s in charge on setting up the table.

“Umma, Appa, Yoong, I’m done setting up the dining table. How about the foods?” she said whole looking at her busy family preparing their foods.

“It’s almost done Princess.” Mr. Im replied to her while pinching her cheeks.

 “Aish!!! Appa!!! My cheeks!! Aish Appo!!!!” Yuri pouts while rubbing her cheeks.

“Umm!!! Yoongie-ah!!! Take revenge for me, please.”

Mrs. Im was the one who take revenge on Mr. Im by pinching his cheeks really hard that made Yoona and Yuri burst into laughter.

“Kekekekeke! Gomawo Umma!!!!!” Yuri happily hugs her mother then kisses her cheeks like a little kid.

“Hahahahaha! Poor Appa” Yoona teases her Father.

“Aigoo, why this is always happening to me. I’m always alone and no one’s taking on my side.” Mr. Im said while pouting.

Mrs. Im, Yuri and Yoona laugh more harder seeing him doing his failed Aegyo.

They all stop laughing when they heard the doors open.

“OMG, they’re here!!!!!” Yuri exclaimed happily and run out the kitchen to meet her friends.

“Aigoo slowly Princess or you might slip!!!!” Mr. Im said to her but he just got ignored that made him to chuckles.

“Aigoo that girl seems so excited.” Mrs. Im said while smiling.

“Sweetie, just leave it in the oven for awhile and let’s meet your friends too.” Mrs.  Im said to her.

“Arasseo Umma.” She replied while smiling.

 

“Yul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany and Hyoyeon run towards her and hug her tightly.

“Aigoo why they’re acting like they didn’t saw each other when an hour ago the three of them are together?” Yesung ask while rubbing his head.

“Just ignore it bro, they always like that” Siwon said while chuckling.

“Yeah like they’ve never seen each other for like years or decades.” Eunhyuk also said while smirking.

 

“Hello Everyone, Welcome to our Café.” Mrs. Im who got out from the kitchen greeted them happily.

“Ahhh Annyeong Omoni and Abeoji!!!!” They all greeted then bowed their heads.

“Aigoo how come you’re all grownups now.” Mr. Im suddenly said that made everyone laugh.

“Annyeong!!!” Yoona who just got out from the kitchen greeted them while bowing her head.

“Annyeong Yoona!!!!!” her friends greeted her back.

“Ah! By the way, I want to say Thank you everyone for helping our Yoona.” Mrs. Im said while still smiling at them that made Donghae shock.

Mwoah?!!!! What? Our Yoona?!!! Crap!! Is she Yoona? Yuri’s younger sister?!!! Crap!!! Im so dead. You’re so stupid Donghae!!!!!

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~