Final Chapter

Sweet Chocolate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Valentine's Day, the long awaited day and Haneul was aware of that. She planned to give a whole heartly chocolate that will be made by herself to her boyfriend, Yongguk. But one problem here is that.. Haneul.. DEFINITELY, can't cook! She needs some help, but who will she call? With her fast speed, she grabbed her phone and scrolled her contacts. Eomma? Should she call her? But wait.. Eomma is sleeping in Haneul's apartment today! What's the point on calling a person who's with her. Eunmin? She thought she would try at least and call her. She knew she can rely on her the best.

 

"Yeobeosaeyo?", the other line greeted.

 

"Min-ahhhhhhh!!! Help me!!"

 

"Erm, hello, who is this?" she asked curiously. Eunmin doesn't have time to look who's the caller since she obviously sounded really sleepy. But here's Haneul who was desperately disturbing her trying to ask for some help.

 

"YAHH, IT'S ME, YOUR SKY!" Haneul emphazised "YOUR SKY" loudly. Even though Haneul got lots of other girlfriends, Eunmin is the one she's totally, like REALLY close to. 

 

"YAHHH.. Don't YAHHHHH me! Do you know what time is it?!" 

 

"Keurae.. Ah~ Molla, I just woke up anyways.."

 

Haneul then began to explain about her plans to Eunmin. "Yeobeosayeo?? Is this my Sky?" Eunmin can't believe what she just heard. Baking? Never in her entire life that she heard Haneul was going to bake. There's 3 reasons that Eunmin can provide.


1) She's too lazy to do it.


2) She's too lazy to do it.


3) She's too lazy to do it.

 

"Chingu, meet me at K Supermarket. Now." She demanded while getting off from the bed. Eunmin look at the clock, 7:30.

 

"Woah, this girl is really unpredictable," Eunmin thought.

 

"I'll take my shower first, good morning~"

 

"Okay 30 mins.." 

 

They met up on the entrance after 30 mins sharp and E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter