For you appa

OnHo Family

"Hurry up appa, he will wake up any minute."

Jinki sighed tying the damn ribbon for the fifth time. "I am going. This is more complicated than it seems." He muttered concentrated.

Minki giggled looking at her father. "You're doing it wrong appa. Look." She said taking the ribbon from Jinki's hands. "You fold this side and then this one and... oh, how did Minho appa taught me?"

Laughing Jinki took the two pieces of ribbon from Minki's hands. "You put this side inside and then pull." He said pulling the sides, the ribbon was slightly crooked on one side and Jinki snorted.

"I liked it."

"Okay, let's say it was you who made the ribbon, right? After all you started." He said winking.

Minki giggled and nodded. "Minho appa will be proud."

Jinki ruffled Minki's hair. "Of course he will. All done then?"

Minki took the egg gently on the table and nodded. "Yes."

"So let's go." He said taking Minki's hand and going to the room.

They came in and realized that Minho was not in bed, Jinki heard the noise of the shower and turned to Minki.

"I'll call appa, stay here, okay?"

Minki nodded sitting in bed still holding the egg against her chest. Jinki chuckled taking the egg out of her hand and putting it on the bed.

"If you hold too tight, the chocolate will start to melt."

"Oh, okay." She said looking at the egg.

Jinki went into the bathroom at the time Minho turned off the shower, he pulled the curtain and smiled at the younger that leaned pecking his lips.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, our daughter is waiting for you there in the room, so hurry up." He said handing the towel for him.

Minho nodded holding the towel. "I am going"

Minutes later Minho entered the room and smiled seeing Minki holding an Easter egg. "What is this?"

"For you, happy Easter appa."

Kissing Minki's head Minho grabbed the Easter egg and looked at Jinki who smiled proudly. "You did it?"

"Yes and Jinki appa helped."

"Wow, it looks delicious." He said sitting in bed and opening the package. "It was you who wrapped it too?"

"Jinki appa and me."

Minho looked at Jinki and chuckled. "It is beautiful. What are those things in the middle?" He asked biting a piece.

"Peanut." She said proudly.

Jinki laughed seeing the expression of Minho.

"Is it true? How did you know it was my favorite?"

Minki shrugged. "I know you appa."

Minho and Jinki laughed and Minki giggled embarrassed.

"Come here, let's eat together, okay?" He said handing a piece to Minki who jumped on his lap.

Jinki sat on the bed and Minho automatically raised his arm pulling him closer.

"Hmm, it was really good." She said her lips, chocolate on her fingers.

Minho laughed cleaning Minki's cheek. "It is, here, eat with us Jinki appa."

Jinki opened his mouth and Minho fed him. "Yummy."

Humming Minho looked at Minki who took another piece of chocolate and smiled, perfect Easter Sunday.