Chapter One

The Day I Met You

  Dara POV

It was the start of the freshmen. I was pretty sure that I was lost in this big school. I started to panic when I could not find my classroom after half an hour. "Oh ! Where is my classroom?! Where on earth is Bom?!" I scratched my head impatiently as I cursed under my breath. My best friend, Park Bom, was nowhere to be seen. She excused herself to go to the washroom half an hour ago but I knew her intentions when she walked towards the guy who we bumped into.

 

 Flashback

"Are you not excited? Look at all these hot guys, oh my gosh! Look at him! I think it's time you should really dress yourself up and get yourself a boyfriend, Dara!" Bom faced Dara with a frown, "Dara..? Dara! Are you even listening?!"

 

"WHAT THE! Watch where you are going!" A guy bumped into us and fell flat on his .

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Bom gasped and offered her hand to help him up.

The man grabbed her hand without hesitation and tried to get up. Due to his weight and her weak arm, he pulled her to him instead.

Bom fell on the guy and the landed on the floor once again.

"Erm.. I'm sorry.." Bom guiltily apologised and got up.

The man, too, got up but left without saying a word.

 

 End of flashback

 

 Seunghyun POV

Oh my god! Look at how hot the girl is! I wish I could just kiss her like there's no tomorrow and make out with her in the washroom or something. I swear I'll never get tired of her!

"Hey! I'm Bom, Park Bom. Sorry for just now! What's your name? Can we be friends, yeah?" AM I DREAMING? THE HOT GIRL WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME!! Oh wait, no. I must remain calm!

"I'm Seunghyun. You can call me TOP." Oh my god, look at how cool I was!