chapter two.

They Met, They Laughed... And What Then?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they walked in to the cafeteria, Haeun bumped into Jin and fell onto the ground, food scattered everywhere. Foods were all over Haeun. Laugh from the students in the cafeteria can be heard.

 

Jin gasped and held out his hand, "I.. I am really, really sorry. I didn't mean to. I really didn't! I was not paying attention when I was walking and-"

"It's okay. You're forgiven," Haeun cut him off and smiled weakly. She got up, not noticing Jin holding out his hand and ran out from the cafeteria to go to her locker. Jin ran after her as fast as he could.

 

"Whoa, I've never seen him running after a girl for years," Hoseok laughed and stopped when he saw Jimin and Joon giving him a "are you serious" face. "What? I'm telling you the truth."

 

 

Haeun took out her extra clothes from her locker. Usually, she will keep some extra clothes in her locker just in case her clothes would get dirty. Her school doesn't have a uniform. Wanna wear shorts? Sure. Make sure it doesn't reveal so much.

Haeun closed her locker and looked around to see if her best friends were there. But unfortunately, they weren't. They're probably in dance class right now. She thought. Just then when she started walking to the ladies washroom, she saw Jin infront of it.

 

"What are you doing here? You're not allowed to go into the ladies washroom," Haeun blinked.

"Silly, I'm here to say sorry. I'm not a ert okay," Jin shook his head as crossed his arms.

Haeun scratched her head, "Oh.. I forgave you already. Don't worry."

"You better start changing. I won't let anyone in," Jin smiled and pushed Haeun into the washroom.

"A-arraseo,"

 

Haeun quickly changed into her extra clothes and walked out with her dirty hands on the other hand. Jin stared at her for a minute and rubbed his nape, "Uh.. I.. Do you still want to eat at the canteen? We can.. eat lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter